Murdered Bunny

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
The Playboy model found burning in a Miami Dumpster may have sent a warning message before her death.

Police are investigating a text message Paula Sladewski sent to an ex claiming that her current boyfriend was "trying to kill" her, FoxNews.com reports.

Miami police reportedly do not have any suspects but Sladewski's boyfriend, Kevin Klym, is a person of interest.

Klym told police that on the night of Sladewski's death they got into a fight at a Florida nightclub. He had reportedly tried to get Sladewski to leave with him because she was too drunk, but was kicked out of the bar for the altercation. He eventually left without her.
Police investigate Playboy model Paula Sladewski's 'he's trying to kill me' text about boyfriend

Catch the guy and give him a trial, and then ask the family if this person sould get the same mercy he showed her.

That's a pretty awful story if he did it.

But I was all upset because I thought the thread was about killing:

Lop-Eared-Bunny.aspx

On the other kind of bunnies, those things at least here in Arizona are a pest and for all you bunny lovers out there you have my permission come and take AS MANY AS YOU WANT!!.. Hi, jillian, I did say give him a trial though, before I suggested the punishment. To me people who do the sorts of things that were done to this young woman have no respect for life at all and as such deserve none.

On the other kind of bunnies, those things at least here in Arizona are a pest and for all you bunny lovers out there you have my permission come and take AS MANY AS YOU WANT!!.. Hi, jillian, I did say give him a trial though, before I suggested the punishment. To me people who do the sorts of things that were done to this young woman have no respect for life at all and as such deserve none.
That's what I say about terrorists.

yeah, i know re the other kind of bunnies. but i like my lop.

I know you said give him a trial, but it just struck me that they haven't even gotten enough on him to charge him yet. I know he's the obvious choice for her killer... but i'm always skeptical. (which isn't to say they won't eventually have enough on him.

She was stunning, though.

I'm having rabbit stew this weekend.

:evil:

Killer-rabbit.gif
A friend of mine that raises cage free chickens and sells me eggs every week has started raising rabbits for dining purposes. She will deliver them already dressed out, so I don't have to do the killing.

my husband used to like eating rabbit stew... until we got ours...

:eusa_whistle:

I don't eat cute food. that includes thumper, bambi, mary's little lamb...

A friend of mine that raises cage free chickens and sells me eggs every week has started raising rabbits for dining purposes. She will deliver them already dressed out, so I don't have to do the killing.

my husband used to like eating rabbit stew... until we got ours...

:eusa_whistle:

I don't eat cute food. that includes thumper, bambi, mary's little lamb...

So, is it safe to assume that you don't eat baby harp seal?

Harp%20Seal%20485028.jpg

That's a pretty awful story if he did it.

But I was all upset because I thought the thread was about killing:

Lop-Eared-Bunny.aspx

So did I, what a gyp.

That makes three. I didn't even know they had Playboy Bunnies any more.

I wonder if there is a market for Pet Dust Bunnies. When I lived in the dorms years and years ago, I thought I had an awesome source.

Bunny poo pellets are a serious drawback in my opinion. That and the cat would eat it.

I too was expecting a dead bunny.

This will have to do:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3gvHWf7ldY[/ame]

As for the story: "Person of interest" means the boyfriend may be seeing a jail cell soon. I hope they catch the bastard.

Forum List

Back