~Murder~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Not a light subject matter but nonetheless....it's a question.

Did you personally know someone who was murdered??

Did you know someone..........a friend, a neighbor, a co-worker...........someone closer to you than a mere acquaintance.......that had their life taken away by another human being??

Depends. After my mother died in a car accident, there were rumors in the family that my ex-stepfather had messed with her brakes.

Yep a good friend of mines teen age son was shot in the back of the head by a HS classmate. Damn New York transplants!
I promised my friend that if the kid got out of prison before I died I would kill him.
I am terminal anyway, what can they do to me.

Depends. After my mother died in a car accident, there were rumors in the family that my ex-stepfather had messed with her brakes.

Oh..I'm sorry to hear that.......that has to suck :-/

Yep, being orphaned at 8 and stuck in foster care from ages 12 to 16 (I ran away at 16 to go back with my Grandparents) does kinda suck.

But...........I made it through and managed to serve honorably in the U.S. Navy for 20 years.

I have known a few people who were murdered.

I've also known people who have murdered.

Had a buddy that rented out his house to a cabbie. The house got trashed and my buddy refused to give him the deposit back. They guy came back with a 45, knocked on the door. The 8 year old son answered, Abdul shoved him out of the way, ran into the office and unloaded on the guy.
Pakistani. Big surprise there eh ?

Yes, a friend of my son, someone I knew well enough to take along on a 4-day labor day road trip, was shot in a drug purchase; we think through confusion, or possibly a love triangle played a roll.

Yes.

A friend of mine, a recently divorced woman was murdered right in front of he then 8 year old daughter.

By whom?

By some loser guy she'd dated once or twice who could live without her.

This pathetic loser not only blew that girls mother away right in front of her, he then blew his own brains out right in front of the child.

Yes.

A friend of mine, a recently divorced woman was murdered right in front of he then 8 year old daughter.

By whom?

By some loser guy she'd dated once or twice who could live without her.

This pathetic loser not only blew that girls mother away right in front of her, he then blew his own brains out right in front of the child.

That is terrible, I am sorry to hear that.

Yes. Back in the 1980's we had a family friend. She lived with her boyfriend and he had a bad temper. He shot and killed her in an argument over what she was to cook for supper. He was found guilty and is in prison.

I can see some calling it Killing/Murder as I had a few unborn babies put down, dismembered and put out available to any Science or Educational applications as a sale or not, as I was told I had a part in fertilizing them. This process was like Killing it by some, and for me it saved me big bucks and the TAX PAYERS too. Does this count? And I was happy to help!

:dig::party:

Last edited:
I see a lot of us have some horrific stories.

I knew a lady, she was a good friend of my Mother's........her husband murdered her, and put her in the trunk of a car and then buried the entire car.

Sick people in this world :-/

Yes I do. One of my very best friends in the world was shot and killed by her husband.

Ernie S. said:
Hi, you have received -475 reputation points from Ernie S..
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
disgusting pervert!

Regards,
Ernie S.

Hey what can I say, it's in the oven and I have control. BTW there is no GOD! So what you are talking about are your feelings? You are very selfish to say you know what’s best for all. Praise the lord and rape a child in GODS name for me! Gee. I'm a prevvert? Me no rape kids under GOD's prtection?

LIFE is short and not a game for GOD’S devotee’s of ignorance! BTW..

Forum List

Back