Murder or die. Which would you do?

Don't see how anyone can answer this. Situations like this would kick in fight or flight instincts and be difficult to predict.

This exercise is no different from lifting weights to get physically strong....this allows you to develop the strength of your moral character for all the other times you have to make various decisions in life...you are more likely to make the right choice if you have had time to think and digest where you stand on little things....or hypotheticals.....

Don't see how anyone can answer this. Situations like this would kick in fight or flight instincts and be difficult to predict.

This exercise is no different from lifting weights to get physically strong....this allows you to develop the strength of your moral character for all the other times you have to make various decisions in life...you are more likely to make the right choice if you have had time to think and digest where you stand on little things....or hypotheticals.....
I dunno about that. I'm my youth I was involved in some very bad shit on several occasions and the thought process under that kind of duress near vanishes.

I dunno about that. I'm my youth I was involved in some very bad shit on several occasions and the thought process under that kind of duress near vanishes.

Now, however, you have experience....right? And that might give you time to make decisions you may not have had as a youth....

Now, however, you have experience....right? And that might give you time to make decisions you may not have had as a youth....
Perhaps

I would die for two brothers or sisters, four cousins, two parents or my son. I have no surviving siblings, one surviving parent and only three cousins, so that just leaves my son and no one else.

In what situation would have to kill an innocent person in order to live?

Of course, most people are going to say they wouldn't kill anyone, but you really don't know what you would do in such a scenario unless you've been there.

I'm not talking about self defense. I am talking about you having a choice of either murder an innocent or you will die.

Could you murder to stay alive?

Where I work - it is almost murder.

Super hot metal, placed next to the marked pedestrian walkway in Bay three - north end ; and north of the restroom / just west of the " Spider ." Pedestrians have to deal with the super radiant heat.... While walking inches away from the super hot metal....and if they fell or lost their balance ..... On the super hit metal they would go..... And most likely suffer third degree burns , and neurological injury.

I have walked next to the metal a hundred times .

The floor in Bay three is greasy and slippery. The floor cleaning machine for that bay needs ran more frequent - especially with the forklifts and mobile equipment operating in that bay.

Electrical systems that are deficient needs repaired immediately.

I work with chemicals - hot metal - molten metal - hazardous substances - high energized electrical equipment - asphyxiants - inert gases - Noxious fumes - radiant heat from metal and other hazards.

Where I currently work - I have been on fires, hot metal explosions , chemical spills, hydraulic fires, metal fires, and a host of other events that make my job extremely dangerous.

The least my workplace can do is keep hot metal away from the pedestrian walkways and minimize - or erase the hazards that do not need to exist.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back