Murder Charge against Germany.

Oct 17, 2009
Wonderful Women, dear Men!

A lot of You may think: "Why should FRG kill a young woman of Polish descent, why should FRG intentionally sentence an innocent for that? Impossible!"

Of course I can give answers concerning the reasons, but that will not be the first step. The first step will be to prove that they sentenced an innocent and that there can be no doubt that they knew that - that they did it intentionally. That proof contains two aspects, each of them excludes that the sentenced Philipp J. could have been he murderer of Nadine O. : Firstly he cannot even have been at the crime scene, besause there weren´t to find any marks of him - allegededly with one exception: At a light switch the police had removed they demand to have found marks of him. Nowhere else the smallest mark of him in that house where he should have murdered Nadine Ostrowski in rage, regarded that murder has taken place not in 1890, but in 2006, not anywhere in the deepest jungle of Africa, but in Germany. Just that excluded the delionquent of Philipp J.: You cannot even enter a house without leaving marks that could be found and analyzed by using modern forensic science.

The other aspect is not less serious: The body of dead Nadine O. was hurted only in the area of head and cervical, there were no injuries of her arms and hands, not any indication that she would have tried to defend herself while Philipp J. should have beaten her several times with a torch into her face, then should have strangled her with a cable up to the point she lost her awareness. That is - as long as the victim is not forced to keep motionless, for instance by being captivated, absolutely excluded, too: No one would keep without any defending if You would do those things to him - she or he would defend herself/himself instinctively. Especially it is not possible to strangle a human who can move her/his arms and hands with a cable: You need two hands for strangling someone with a cable, that means the victim has full control over his own hands. Try to strangle a woman that is not captivated, but aware with a cable and she will scratch out Your eyes as an instinctive reaction in fear of death. But Nadine Ostrowski hadn´t done anything to defend herself...

I can give absolutely serious proofs for that, but I have to translate and to make the layout yet: Statements of the chief-prosecutor in that matter, of the speaker of the law-court where the proceedings ran, statements of the police, a collection containing the proofs is here: Please click at me!

Regarding those two aspects, look above, I need only a few of those documents, but the others will be important related to other aspects of the case. I will not only prove that Philipp J. is not the murder of Nadine Ostrowkis, but something more...

I will offer You the proofs for the innocence of Philipp J. steo by step - including a provable translation and in brief!

Here You can look at an press-report published just after the murder to Nadine Ostrowski and it´s translation to English:

http://freegermany.de/us-english/nadine-ostrowski/the-death-of-nadine-ostrowski.html

With kindest regards

Your sincer

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists

Last edited:

That had been Nadine Ostrowski:

bild-nadine-o.jpg

A young woman of Polish descent, killed by an action of absolutely perfidious and cruel satanic murder at the age of only 15 years, August 2006 in Wetter / Ruhr near Dortmund, FRG.

She was a woman of highest intelligence, had just overleaped a school-year at Highschool (Gymnasium), was a really dear woman who hadn´t done anything wrong. She was very sensitive, too, painted images which give impressions of that, for instance:

dezember-von-nadine-o.JPG

Certainly I will give You the proofs step by step, I have to translate very thoroughly, no one shall say I would manipulate - they are published in German language long ago, for instance on:

NRW-Minister Roswitha Müller-Piepenkötter wegen Mordes unter Druck! « Swordbeach’s Blog

With kindest regards by the name of United Anarchists

Your sincer

Winfried Sobottka, speaker of United Anarchists in Germany

Last edited:

A lot of You may think: "Why should FRG kill a young woman of Polish descent, why should FRG intentionally sentence an innocent for that? Impossible!"

Of course I can give answers concerning the reasons, but that will not be the first step. The first step will be to prove that they sentenced an innocent and that there can be no doubt that they knew that - that they did it intentionally. That proof contains two aspects, each of them excludes that the sentenced Philipp J. could have been he murderer of Nadine O. : Firstly he cannot even have been at the crime scene, besause there weren´t to find any marks of him - allegededly with one exception: At a light switch the police had removed they demand to have found marks of him. Nowhere else the smallest mark of him in that house where he should have murdered Nadine Ostrowski in rage, regarded that murder has taken place not in 1890, but in 2006, not anywhere in the deepest jungle of Africa, but in Germany. Just that excluded the delionquent of Philipp J.: You cannot even enter a house without leaving marks that could be found and analyzed by using modern forensic science.

The other aspect is not less serious: The body of dead Nadine O. was hurted only in the area of head and cervical, there were no injuries of her arms and hands, not any indication that she would have tried to defend herself while Philipp J. should have beaten her several times with a torch into her face, then should have strangled her with a cable up to the point she lost her awareness. That is - as long as the victim is not forced to keep motionless, for instance by being captivated, absolutely excluded, too: No one would keep without any defending if You would do those things to him - she or he would defend herself/himself instinctively. Especially it is not possible to strangle a human who can move her/his arms and hands with a cable: You need two hands for strangling someone with a cable, that means the victim has full control over his own hands. Try to strangle a woman that is not captivated, but aware with a cable and she will scratch out Your eyes as an instinctive reaction in fear of death. But Nadine Ostrowski hadn´t done anything to defend herself...

I can give absolutely serious proofs for that, but I have to translate and to make the layout yet: Statements of the chief-prosecutor in that matter, of the speaker of the law-court where the proceedings ran, statements of the police, a collection containing the proofs is here: Please click at me!

Regarding those two aspects, look above, I need only a few of those documents, but the others will be important related to other aspects of the case. I will not only prove that Philipp J. is not the murder of Nadine Ostrowkis, but something more...

I will offer You the proofs for the innocence of Philipp J. steo by step - including a provable translation and in brief!

Here You can look at an press-report published just after the murder to Nadine Ostrowski and it´s translation to English:

http://freegermany.de/us-english/nadine-ostrowski/the-death-of-nadine-ostrowski.html

With kindest regards

Your sincer

First of all, your press report says nothing about her being strangled, or even a mention of this dude Phillip.

Do you just make this stuff up for the attention or something?? What is WRONG with you???

With kindest regards

Your sincer

First of all, your press report says nothing about her being strangled, or even a mention of this dude Phillip.

Do you just make this stuff up for the attention or something?? What is WRONG with you???

That press-report was published just when the murder had happened. But that is more than three years ago now. But Firstly I don´t think it would be a good idea to offer too much at the same time, because no one is able to get that.

But cause You are giving criticisms concerning things I haven´t published up to now:
Here is a screenshoot from the report the speaker of the law court where the proceedings against Phílipp J. ran gave in 2007 after Philipp J. had been sentenced for murder (translation of the important part beneath that image):

pressemit-taschenlampe-gesicht-ausschnitt-588-656.jpg

That text contains (last part of the text):

"Im Zuge eines Streites verletzte er sie zunächst durch mehrere Schläge mit einer Taschenlampe im Gesicht. Anschließend drosselte er sie zur Verdeckung dieser Tat mit einem Telefonkabel bis zur Bewusstlosigkeit und versetzte ihr mindestens 12 Messerstiche in Kopf und Hals, woran sie verstarb."

That means: "In the course of a conflict he first injured her by several hits with a flashlight in the face. After that he choked her using a telephon-cable up to the loss of consciousness to cover that act and gave her at least 12 cabs with a knife in head and cervical which she died from."

I will give here the proofs for everything I state, but I want to do it thoroughly if You would allow that.

Last edited:
I doubt that is even what it says, Win... but if you want to DISCUSS the fact that the man was charged wrongly for choking the person, it is best to start out by giving us something related to THAT rather than an article that says nothing about the choking whatsoever.

Also, where is a person stabbed, per your report, if they are stabbed in the "cervical"? This is a connotation of neck, so I am assuming neck?

I doubt that is even what it says, Win... but if you want to DISCUSS the fact that the man was charged wrongly for choking the person, it is best to start out by giving us something related to THAT rather than an article that says nothing about the choking whatsoever.

Also, where is a person stabbed, per your report, if they are stabbed in the "cervical"? This is a connotation of neck, so I am assuming neck?

It is absolutely irrelevant where Nadine Ostrowski was stabbed: It couldn´t change anything concerning the fact that Nadine Ostrowski would neither have taken several hits with a flashlight in her face nor the strangling up to her loss of consciousness without any defending if she wouldn´t have been fixed. But the way Philipp had been sentenced for having murdered her doesn´t imply that she was fixed. So it is impossible that he did it that way.

Would You like to know the color of the wall-paper in the bathroom where the corpse was found, too? Why are You so interested in things that are without any meaning for the proof of Philipp´s innocence?

Last edited:
Would You like to know the color of the wall-paper in the bathroom where the corpse was found, too? Why are You so interested in things that are without any meaning for the proof of Philipp´s innocence?

Why don't you go tell it to someone who gives a fuck.

Don´t You think it interesting that German State is involved in satanic murder and has sentenced an innocent to cover that?

It is absolutely irrelevant where Nadine Ostrowski was stabbed: It couldn´t change anything concerning the fact that Nadine Ostrowski would neither have taken several hits with a flashlight in her face nor the strangling up to her loss of consciousness without any defending if she wouldn´t have been fixed. But the way Philipp had been sentenced for having murdered her doesn´t imply that she was fixed. So it is impossible that he did it that way.

I would have liked one of your websites to MENTION the strangling before you came on here and attacked my post asking you to add it in there.

And yes- giving us the fucking wallpaper coloring would be great, if it is important to the "investigation", that is. But the fucking STRANGULATION WAS AN IMPORTANT DETAIL YOU CU*T-RAG, so dont go hollering at ME just because YOU dont know the first fucking thing about investigative reporting.

I doubt that is even what it says, Win... ?

JD, my German is a bit rusty, but the translation given is pretty close
I make roughly as
Girl was hit in the face with flashlight (Which presumably stunned her so she could not defend herself - my comment)
then
Girl was Choked unconscious with phone cable
Then
Girl was Cut/stabbed in head and neck

Can't comment on the rest.

Unbelieveable, you and the other are busy attacking someone for posting their version of something. She is not a native English speaker so it is a little broken. You don't like it? DON'T read it.

I personally am not to interested but find it appalling at the behavior you two have resorted to.

I make roughly as
Girl was hit in the face with flashlight (Which presumably stunned her so she could not defend herself - my comment)
then
Then

I agree, that is how she translates it on this board, but on her own website she did not translate any of this. This is part 2 of her new thread "series" posts, the first of which, she also posted this same case as a link to her website.. on which, the strangulation is not discussed, and neither is many other key details that she is adding here.

We got into it in the other thread, too, for the same reasons, FYI. And her other thread did not explain everything in the opening post. I fail to see why someone would give a link if the information on the linked site is yet to be completed.

Schülerin mit 17 Stichen getötet.
Female pupil was killed by 17 stabs.

Wetter/Ruhr (dpa) - Eine 15 Jahre alte Schülerin ist in Wetter an der Ruhr bei Hagen mit 17 Stichen getötet worden. Die Eltern haben die blutüberströmte Leiche ihrer Tochter Nadine am frühen Sonntagmorgen im Erdgeschoss ihres einsam gelegenen Haues entdeckt.

Wetter/Ruhr (dpa) - A 15 years old female pupil has been killed by 17 stabs in Wetter on Ruhr at Hagen. The parents have found the blood-covered corpse of her daughter Nadine in the early Sunday morning in the first floor of their lonely located house.

Die Verletzungen, die höchstwahrscheinlich von einem Messer herrühren, befanden sich alle im Kopf- und Halsbereich, wie die Polizei am Montag in Hagen mitteilte. An drei Stichen in den Hals sei das Mädchen verblutet.

The injuries that most likely originates from a knife had all been in the area of head and cervical as the police told on Monday in Hagen. The girl would have bleeded to death in consequence of of three stabs into her cervical.

Eine heiße Spur gebe es noch nicht, sagte ein Polizeisprecher. Es werde aber in alle Richtungen ermittelt. Auch das Motiv sei noch unklar. Ein Sexualverbrechen oder einen Raubmord schließen die Ermittler der Mordkommission <MK Nadine> aber aus. Auch für eine Beziehungstat gebe es derzeit keine Hinweise. Das Mädchen hat nach bisherigen Ermittlungen keinen festen Freund gehabt.

There wouldn´t be any hot trace, said a speaker of the police. But investigations would be underway in all directions. The motive would be unclear, too. But the investigators of the homicide division <MK Nadine> exclude a sexual crime as well as a holdup murder. Also there were no hints of relationship violence up to now. According to the present investigations the girl hadn´t have a boyfriend.

Das Opfer hatte sich am Samstagabend mit fünf Freundinnen zu einem Spieleabend getroffen. Die anderen Mädchen wurden nach und nach abgeholt. Ab 23.45 Uhr war die 15-Jährige allein im Haus. Ihre Eltern kamen am Sonntagmorgen gegen 1.30 Uhr nach Hause und fanden ihre tote Tochter.

The victim had met with five female friends on Saturday evening for a gambling evening. The other Girls were taken home one after the other. At 11.45 p.m. the 15 years old girl was alone at home. Her parents came home on Sunday morning around 01.30 a.m. and found their dead daughter.

Two clauses describe reactions of relations and so on without giving any information about the murder or about Nadine Ostrowski. But one sentence is important, too:

Bei Mitarbeitern der Schule galt Nadine als <liebevoll>, <offen> und <engagiert>.

The school´s personnel considered Nadine as <fond>, <candid> and <engaged>.

Author: dpa (Deutsche Presse Agentur/ German Press Agency)

Abfassungsdatum: 21.08.2006 Date of formulation: 08.21.2006

(21rst of August 2006)

I make roughly as
then
Then

I agree, that is how she translates it on this board, but on her own website she did not translate any of this. This is part 2 of her new thread "series" posts, the first of which, she also posted this same case as a link to her website.. on which, the strangulation is not discussed, and neither is many other key details that she is adding here.

We got into it in the other thread, too, for the same reasons, FYI. And her other thread did not explain everything in the opening post. I fail to see why someone would give a link if the information on the linked site is yet to be completed.

Firstly I am male, secondly the starting article had been published first on my HP, thirdly I cannot see any reason that You would be allowed to tell me where I have to publish and in which sequence? Who do You think You are?

The point of this thread is that FRG is obviously involved in a satanic murder to a 15-year old girl of Polish descent who hadn´t done anything bad and that FRG has obviously sentenced intentionally an innocent for murder to cover it´s own crime. That means: FRG kills, falsifies proofs and abuses law in worst way.

And to trample those informations down You are playing here the crazy goat, that is all.

Last edited:

I make roughly as
then
Then

Thank You for Your suggestions. I know that I miss experiences in an English talking country. If You have a look at LEO (dictionary) and You try to get a translation for any German word (würgen, strangulieren for instances) then You see the problem I have.

Concerning Your comment: You would react instinctively if anyone would hit You three time was a flashlight in Your face, everyone would do that. And of course You would react instinctively if anyone would try to choke You.

Unbelieveable, you and the other are busy attacking someone for posting their version of something. She is not a native English speaker so it is a little broken. You don't like it? DON'T read it.

I personally am not to interested but find it appalling at the behavior you two have resorted to.

I am male, Winfried is a male German name. It origines from old Germanic winar friedi which means the protector of his friend.

Thank You that You didn´t look only at that what those were doing. We Anarchists live according to the following rule: "Do not to others what You don´t like to get and don´t let others get such things by anyone." Maybe shit English, but I think You know what it means.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back