Murder Charge against Germany.

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Winfried Sobott, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Winfried Sobott

Winfried Sobott Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wonderful Women, dear Men!

A lot of You may think: "Why should FRG kill a young woman of Polish descent, why should FRG intentionally sentence an innocent for that? Impossible!"

Of course I can give answers concerning the reasons, but that will not be the first step. The first step will be to prove that they sentenced an innocent and that there can be no doubt that they knew that - that they did it intentionally. That proof contains two aspects, each of them excludes that the sentenced Philipp J. could have been he murderer of Nadine O. : Firstly he cannot even have been at the crime scene, besause there weren´t to find any marks of him - allegededly with one exception: At a light switch the police had removed they demand to have found marks of him. Nowhere else the smallest mark of him in that house where he should have murdered Nadine Ostrowski in rage, regarded that murder has taken place not in 1890, but in 2006, not anywhere in the deepest jungle of Africa, but in Germany. Just that excluded the delionquent of Philipp J.: You cannot even enter a house without leaving marks that could be found and analyzed by using modern forensic science.

The other aspect is not less serious: The body of dead Nadine O. was hurted only in the area of head and cervical, there were no injuries of her arms and hands, not any indication that she would have tried to defend herself while Philipp J. should have beaten her several times with a torch into her face, then should have strangled her with a cable up to the point she lost her awareness. That is - as long as the victim is not forced to keep motionless, for instance by being captivated, absolutely excluded, too: No one would keep without any defending if You would do those things to him - she or he would defend herself/himself instinctively. Especially it is not possible to strangle a human who can move her/his arms and hands with a cable: You need two hands for strangling someone with a cable, that means the victim has full control over his own hands. Try to strangle a woman that is not captivated, but aware with a cable and she will scratch out Your eyes as an instinctive reaction in fear of death. But Nadine Ostrowski hadn´t done anything to defend herself...

I can give absolutely serious proofs for that, but I have to translate and to make the layout yet: Statements of the chief-prosecutor in that matter, of the speaker of the law-court where the proceedings ran, statements of the police, a collection containing the proofs is here: Please click at me!

Regarding those two aspects, look above, I need only a few of those documents, but the others will be important related to other aspects of the case. I will not only prove that Philipp J. is not the murder of Nadine Ostrowkis, but something more...

I will offer You the proofs for the innocence of Philipp J. steo by step - including a provable translation and in brief!

Here You can look at an press-report published just after the murder to Nadine Ostrowski and it´s translation to English:

http://freegermany.de/us-english/nadine-ostrowski/the-death-of-nadine-ostrowski.html

With kindest regards

Your sincer

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  2. Winfried Sobott

Winfried Sobott Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wonderful Women, dear Men!

That had been Nadine Ostrowski:

[​IMG]

A young woman of Polish descent, killed by an action of absolutely perfidious and cruel satanic murder at the age of only 15 years, August 2006 in Wetter / Ruhr near Dortmund, FRG.

She was a woman of highest intelligence, had just overleaped a school-year at Highschool (Gymnasium), was a really dear woman who hadn´t done anything wrong. She was very sensitive, too, painted images which give impressions of that, for instance:

[​IMG]

Certainly I will give You the proofs step by step, I have to translate very thoroughly, no one shall say I would manipulate - they are published in German language long ago, for instance on:

NRW-Minister Roswitha Müller-Piepenkötter wegen Mordes unter Druck! « Swordbeach’s Blog

With kindest regards by the name of United Anarchists

Your sincer

Winfried Sobottka, speaker of United Anarchists in Germany

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  3. JD_2B

JD_2B Little Vixen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +118
    First of all, your press report says nothing about her being strangled, or even a mention of this dude Phillip.

Do you just make this stuff up for the attention or something?? What is WRONG with you???

4. Winfried Sobott

Winfried Sobott Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    That press-report was published just when the murder had happened. But that is more than three years ago now. But Firstly I don´t think it would be a good idea to offer too much at the same time, because no one is able to get that.

But cause You are giving criticisms concerning things I haven´t published up to now:
    Here is a screenshoot from the report the speaker of the law court where the proceedings against Phílipp J. ran gave in 2007 after Philipp J. had been sentenced for murder (translation of the important part beneath that image):

[​IMG]

That text contains (last part of the text):

"Im Zuge eines Streites verletzte er sie zunächst durch mehrere Schläge mit einer Taschenlampe im Gesicht. Anschließend drosselte er sie zur Verdeckung dieser Tat mit einem Telefonkabel bis zur Bewusstlosigkeit und versetzte ihr mindestens 12 Messerstiche in Kopf und Hals, woran sie verstarb."

That means: "In the course of a conflict he first injured her by several hits with a flashlight in the face. After that he choked her using a telephon-cable up to the loss of consciousness to cover that act and gave her at least 12 cabs with a knife in head and cervical which she died from."

I will give here the proofs for everything I state, but I want to do it thoroughly if You would allow that.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  5. JD_2B

JD_2B Little Vixen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +118
    I doubt that is even what it says, Win... but if you want to DISCUSS the fact that the man was charged wrongly for choking the person, it is best to start out by giving us something related to THAT rather than an article that says nothing about the choking whatsoever.

Also, where is a person stabbed, per your report, if they are stabbed in the "cervical"? This is a connotation of neck, so I am assuming neck?

6. Winfried Sobott

Winfried Sobott Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It is absolutely irrelevant where Nadine Ostrowski was stabbed: It couldn´t change anything concerning the fact that Nadine Ostrowski would neither have taken several hits with a flashlight in her face nor the strangling up to her loss of consciousness without any defending if she wouldn´t have been fixed. But the way Philipp had been sentenced for having murdered her doesn´t imply that she was fixed. So it is impossible that he did it that way.

Would You like to know the color of the wall-paper in the bathroom where the corpse was found, too? Why are You so interested in things that are without any meaning for the proof of Philipp´s innocence?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  7. Colin

Colin Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,660
    Why don't you go tell it to someone who gives a fuck.

8. Winfried Sobott

Winfried Sobott Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don´t You think it interesting that German State is involved in satanic murder and has sentenced an innocent to cover that?

9. JD_2B

JD_2B Little Vixen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +118
    I would have liked one of your websites to MENTION the strangling before you came on here and attacked my post asking you to add it in there.

And yes- giving us the fucking wallpaper coloring would be great, if it is important to the "investigation", that is. But the fucking STRANGULATION WAS AN IMPORTANT DETAIL YOU CU*T-RAG, so dont go hollering at ME just because YOU dont know the first fucking thing about investigative reporting.

10. Charles Stucker

Charles Stucker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +225
    JD, my German is a bit rusty, but the translation given is pretty close
    I make roughly as
    Girl was hit in the face with flashlight (Which presumably stunned her so she could not defend herself - my comment)
    then
    Girl was Choked unconscious with phone cable
    Then
    Girl was Cut/stabbed in head and neck

Can't comment on the rest.