Murder by firearms

ah another little poser who pretends to have guns. I am 55 , kid. I also have three IVY Degrees, was a Dept of Justice prosecutor and a several time all american shotgun shooter and a Grand Master action pistol competitor.

wanna play with me? you're gonna get your butt handed to you

Telling how members' posts rarely, if ever, reflect what they claim on an anonymous message board, particularly the internet tough guys.

I have been around for years-lots of refugees from DebatePolitics can vouch for me.
Hiya TD. Long time no read. DP finally collapse?

You are a dummy. You know that. What are you? 16 years old.
Pretending I own guns eh? Well ok then. What other weird fears you let run your life?

ah another little poser who pretends to have guns. I am 55 , kid. I also have three IVY Degrees, was a Dept of Justice prosecutor and a several time all american shotgun shooter and a Grand Master action pistol competitor.

wanna play with me? you're gonna get your butt handed to you

Wanna play with you? Fuck no. You are an asshole. Didn't I already mention that.

And what the fuck is up with assholes like you wanting to post up your supposed wonderful world of accomplishments on the "Net?

Lets see if you are stupid enough to put up "proof" of your "accomplishments". Go ahead. Give up your name and locale. I want to "verify" that you are the bad assed poster you claim to be.

But if you really think you are going to hand someone their ass on a message board, well you really are fucking stupid. How do you get that stupid in 55 years and all that time spent on your education?

Practice practice practice.

And what's is with the turtle? You "turtle dude" eh? Crawl back into a hole turtle dude.

you sound like you need an enema. Lots of crap stored up in you-pressing on your little brain

Telling how members' posts rarely, if ever, reflect what they claim on an anonymous message board, particularly the internet tough guys.

I have been around for years-lots of refugees from DebatePolitics can vouch for me.
Hiya TD. Long time no read. DP finally collapse?

Not yet but lots of good posters got booted like Chris L, and Gipper got tossed as well though it was sort of e-suicide.

Sure is taking a long time for you to hand me my ass. What's up turtle dude? You posting those "diplomas" and "law degree" on line?

But really, a shooter like you. Champion and all that stuff. How many of your guns have been taken away?
In your 55 years, how many of your guns have been taken away.

I won't even tell you how many of MY guns have been taken. Because according to you, I don't have any guns. And you keep right on thinking that.

It's the stupid braggarts like you that you don't have to worry about. You are a mouth. People like me, well you just don't know now do ya? And you gun nutters keep right on thinking that you are the ONLY ones with guns. Well. You and the thugs and the criminals.

Suits me that you think what you do. Yep, suits me just fine.

ok douchebag-tell me what sort of guns you have. the kind that squirt water don't count

American Gun Deaths to Exceed Traffic Fatalities by 2015 - Bloomberg

Guns and cars have long been among the leading causes of non-medical deaths in the U.S. By 2015, firearm fatalities will probably exceed traffic fatalities for the first time, based on data compiled by Bloomberg.

While motor-vehicle deaths dropped 22 percent from 2005 to 2010, gun fatalities are rising again after a low point in 2000, according to the Atlanta-based Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Shooting deaths in 2015 will probably rise to almost 33,000, and those related to autos will decline to about 32,000, based on the 10-year average trend.

Looks like by 2015 guns will kill more Americans than cars. And the homocide death rate of Americans population is far higher than any of the other western democracies.

Unless I missed it, I don't think you ever owned up to your flawed stats here.

Forum List

Back