Muppets Bringing Peace to the Middle East

And now Republicans are targeting the Muppets.

Fox News has made it no secret that they are not fans of public broadcasting. But today they squared their sights on an unusually cuddly target: Elmo.

Furthermore, Fox didn't mention that Sesame Workshop already helps produce local versions of the show in more than 20 countries, from Bangladesh to Israel. These shows are tailored to the local culture, teaching kids about current issues in their countries. For example, the South African version features an HIV-positive Muppet, while the Northern Ireland program teaches young viewers about the "need to share their space."

Fox's Wasteful Spending Target Of The Day: Elmo | Media Matters for America

All Republicans know is hate and war. No wonder they hate Obama. They hate. That's what they do second best. First is the damage they've done to the country.

When the female muppet gets raped by the male muppet, they honor kill her allahu akbar :lol: :clap2:

In a tragic ending, the infidel muppets are beheaded allahu akbar.

Bullshit. Islams job is to create shit people, and its good at its job. As long as they are muslim, they will never have peace.

I don't know about any of you but that thing, Elmo, certainly makes me feel like killing it or any of his other puppet cohorts

Seriously I have never seen anything as annoying as that puppet, except maybe for Barney

[youtube]jdn8gQkHyHI&feature[/youtube]

Last edited:
People seem to have no clue... it seems that most need a new way of 'seeing' and 'understanding'... perhaps we should all go back to open doors and head start. :dunno: I suppose I'll only continue to be an oddity.

Forum List

Back