muppet character test

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
36 points so i ended up as Kermit... can any one actually see kermit as a lover? ( roll over baby, ima do ya like a frog)

Have you ever wondered which Muppet character you are most like? A team of researchers got together and analyzed teh personalities of Sesame Street characters, and put the information gathered into this quiz.
Answer each question with the answer that most nearly describes you, then add up the points that correspond with your answers.

Use paper and pen, number to 10, because you'll want to keep track of both the question number and your answer. Here goes:

1) What describes your perfect date?
a. Candlelight dinner for two
b. Amusement park
c. Rollerblading in the park
d. Rock concert
e. See a movie

2) What is your favorite type of music?
a. Rock and Roll
b. Alternative
c. Soft Rock
d. classical
e. Popular

3) What is your favorite type of movie?
a. Comedy
b. Horror
c. Musical
d. Romance
e. Documentary

4) Which of the following jobs would you chose if given
only these choices?
a. Waiter/Waitress
b. Sports Player
c. Teacher
d. Policeman
e. Bartender

5) Which would you rather do if you had an hour to waste?
a. Work out
b. Read
c. Watch TV
d. Listen to the Radio
e. Sleep

6) Of the following colors, which do you like the best?
a. Yellow
b. White
c. Sky Blue
d. Teal
e. Red

7) Which one of the following would you like to eat right now?
a. Ice Cream
b. Pizza
c. Sushi
d. Pasta
e. Salad

8) What is your favorite Holiday?
a. Halloween
b. Christmas
c. New Year's
d. Valentine's Day
e. Thanksgiving

9) If you could go to one of the following, which would it be?
a. Paris
b. Spain
c. Las Vegas
d. Hawaii
e. Hollywood

10) Of the following, who would you rather spend time with?
a. Someone who is smart
b. Someone who is good looking
c. Someone who is a party animal
d. Someone who has fun all the time
e. Someone who is very emotional

Now for the scoring..........
1) a = 4 b = 2 c = 5 d = 1 e = 3
2) a = 2 b = 1 c = 4 d = 5 e = 3
3) a = 2 b = 1 c = 3 d = 4 e = 5
4) a = 4 b = 5 c = 3 d = 2 e = 1
5) a = 5 b = 4 c = 2 d = 1 e = 3
6) a = 1 b = 5 c = 3 d = 2 e = 4
7) a = 3 b = 3 c = 1 d = 4 e = 5
8) a = 1 b = 3 c = 2 d = 4 e = 5
9) a = 4 b = 5 c = 1 d = 2 e = 3
10) a = 5 b = 2 c = 1 d = 3 e = 4

(10 - 17 points) You are Oscar. Your wild and crazy and you now it. You know how to have fun, but you may take it to the extreme. You know what you are doing though, and are much incontrol of your own life. People don't always see things your way, but that doesn't mean that you should do away with your beliefs. Try to remember that your wild spirit can lead to hurting yourself and others.

(18 - 26 points) You are Ernie. You are fun, friendly, and
popular. Your are a real crowd pleaser. You have probably been out on your share of times, yet you come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and children are important to you, but only after you have fun.
Don't let people influence you to stray.

(27 - 34 points) You are Elmo. You are cute, and everyone loves
you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feeligs hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry free.

(35 - 42 points) You are Kermit. You are a lover. Romance,
flowers and wine are all you need to enjoy yourself. You are serious about all commitments. A family person. You call your Mom every day, and never forget a Birthday. Don't let your passion for romance get confused with the real thing.

(43 - 50 points) You are Bert. You are smart, a real thinker.
Every situation is approached with a plan. You are very healthy in mind and body. You teach strong family values. Keep your feet planted in them, but don't overlook a bad situation when it does happen.

elmo.gif

:)

Scored 30.

popular. Your are a real crowd pleaser. You have probably been out on your share of times, yet you come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and children are important to you, but only after you have fun.

Not to hijack the thread, but I just gotta show some love for the Muppets, I really like them a lot (like, way more than a 21-year-old should:D ). But, I was never a fan of Bert and Ernie. They were both a little too set in their ways, Ernie always goofed off and Bert was always serious, and I didn't really like that for some reason. That's why I didn't like Goofus and Gallant, either. Also, Bert's eyebrows used to scare me, too:laugh:.

Our eldest daughter (adopted) is 21 and in college and she is an Elmo FANATIC. SHe has every elmo ever made.

LOL

So dont worry about being 21 and still loving the muppets....I guess lots of people do;)

:D

(27 - 34 points) You are Elmo. You are cute, and everyone loves
you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feeligs hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry free.

Oh joy! I lucked with Elmo too!:p:

This is so me to a point..

You are Ernie. You are fun, friendly, and

I take issue with this poll. Not just because I got Elmo. But because everyone knows that if I were a Muppet, I would be a cross between Sam the Eagle and Animal!

Forum List

Back