Munich Attack Validates Trump

Last edited:
They are attacking because they know you idiots will continue to make stupid excuses for them like this one.

Never mind all the white people and Christians being killed in every one of these attacks that you could care less about.

Maybe instead of blaming all muslims we should attack and destroy the isis?
How about if we do both?

Attack ISIS AND blame all Muslims? lol, start building the gas chambers.
Not blame ALL muslims, just recognize that most terrorism comes from muslims and acknowledge it's a religion of violence.
Actually, most terrorism comes from men.
Got a man problem?

Border security is a must for national security.

By the way: David S. - what he did had nothing to do with politics or religion - organized his weapon in the deepnet and he trained himselve with killer-software. The moral of the criminals who sell weapons in the deepnet is: "We don't have moral concerns to sell weapons. We think that the abiltly to defend oneselve with weapons is a fundament of civilisation". I guess nearly no one in Germany thinks this criminal doctrine has anything to do with a civilized nation. I don't know what we will do now - but a solution could it be to pay manhunters who bring international criminals to the police in Germany.

Last edited:
The teenage shooter is not an immigrant or refugee.
Liar.

Ali Sonboli immigrated to Germany from the Islamic Republic of Iran.

You are the liar.

The Munich shooter was an 18-year-old Iranian-German "loner" named locally as Ali Sonboly, who reportedly complained of bullying shortly before gunning down his nine victims outside a shopping centre and fleeing the scene to commit suicide.

What we know about him
  • He was a student, born and raised in Munich.
  • Police have found no indication that he had links to Islamic State but have said there are 'obvious links' to far-right terrorist Anders Breivik.
  • There appeared to be no links to immigrants or immigration into Germany.
  • He appears to have acted alone.
  • He used a semi-automatic 9mm Glock 17 handgun, which had had its serial number illegally removed.
  • An additional 300 rounds of ammunition were found in his rucksack when his body was found.
  • He had previously received psychiatric treatment, including for depression.
  • A search of his room had unearthed a document about "frenzied attacks" and a book called: "Rampage in Head: Why Students Kill."
Ali Sonboly: Everything we know about the Munich gunman

I source my updated and reliable news.

You confidently left out...

He was a Muslim...

Unless there's evidence that he was a true follower of an extremist brand of Islam, that's irrelevant.
Germany has had 2 other "lone wolf" Muslim terrorist attacks recently. And a witness said the guy shouted Allahu Akbar. That's evidence. Although it's not proof, it's certainly looking like just another Islamic terrorist attack.

Are you a Muslim Muhammed? If a Muslim has mental illness and commits a crime does it have to be linked to Islamic terrorists? If yes, why?

Liar.

Ali Sonboli immigrated to Germany from the Islamic Republic of Iran.

You are the liar.

The Munich shooter was an 18-year-old Iranian-German "loner" named locally as Ali Sonboly, who reportedly complained of bullying shortly before gunning down his nine victims outside a shopping centre and fleeing the scene to commit suicide.

What we know about him
  • He was a student, born and raised in Munich.
  • Police have found no indication that he had links to Islamic State but have said there are 'obvious links' to far-right terrorist Anders Breivik.
  • There appeared to be no links to immigrants or immigration into Germany.
  • He appears to have acted alone.
  • He used a semi-automatic 9mm Glock 17 handgun, which had had its serial number illegally removed.
  • An additional 300 rounds of ammunition were found in his rucksack when his body was found.
  • He had previously received psychiatric treatment, including for depression.
  • A search of his room had unearthed a document about "frenzied attacks" and a book called: "Rampage in Head: Why Students Kill."
Ali Sonboly: Everything we know about the Munich gunman

I source my updated and reliable news.

You confidently left out...

He was a Muslim...

Unless there's evidence that he was a true follower of an extremist brand of Islam, that's irrelevant.
Germany has had 2 other "lone wolf" Muslim terrorist attacks recently. And a witness said the guy shouted Allahu Akbar. That's evidence. Although it's not proof, it's certainly looking like just another Islamic terrorist attack.

Are you a Muslim Muhammed? If a Muslim has mental illness and commits a crime does it have to be linked to Islamic terrorists? If yes, why?
I'm an athiest.

Forum List

Back