Mumia Back In The Frying Pan

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
"In the latest twist in a case that for nearly three decades has been at the center of the nation's anti-death-penalty movement, the Supreme Court on Tuesday delivered a ruling that could reinstate the convicted cop killer's death sentence.

The high court overturned, in an unsigned one-paragraph order, a lower court's decision to throw out the death sentence for Abu-Jamal, who has been called death row's most famous inmate and whose case has been a cause celebre for liberal academics, activists and artists."
Abu-Jamal sentence may be reinstated - Washington Times

Wow, every day I have to say "Thank goodness for President Bush's Supreme Court picks!

Did he save America, or what!

Yes he did. We need him to come back.

Judging by all of President Bush's policies that have been continued by President Obama,

maybe there is some truth to the rumor that President Obama will jettison VP Biden in '12,

and ask VP Cheney to run with him.

Ya' think?

Living in the city where Wesley Cook took Daniel Faulkners life, and being a supporter of the death penalty, I hope they do not kill Mr Cook. If they do carry out the execution of this turd it will only make him a martyr to his already crazy followers.

"In the latest twist in a case that for nearly three decades has been at the center of the nation's anti-death-penalty movement, the Supreme Court on Tuesday delivered a ruling that could reinstate the convicted cop killer's death sentence.

The high court overturned, in an unsigned one-paragraph order, a lower court's decision to throw out the death sentence for Abu-Jamal, who has been called death row's most famous inmate and whose case has been a cause celebre for liberal academics, activists and artists."

Wow, every day I have to say "Thank goodness for President Bush's Supreme Court picks!

And President Bush's Supreme Court picks had nothing to do with it, every Judge or every level has shot this case down, please dont flatter yourselves

Did you really think the Court wouldn't grant certiorari?

Meaningless given the nature of the case.

And, just to put my two cents in insofar as the loony rev. moon's newspaper headline, it is just as likely that they'll uphold the decision of the Circuit Court of Appeals.

Realistically, there isn't a justice on that Court who wouldn't want to write on this one, regardless of who made the picks.

Or do you think the Court is making a political instead of a judicial decision? Damn right wing activists. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeLtBlP0K24]YouTube - May 17, 2007 Massive Rally in Philadelphia: 'Free Mumia!'[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0a1LUipS0M]YouTube - I attend Mumia rallies so you don't have to[/ame]

Spend some time on officer Faulkners website, gives you all the facts of the trial.

Transcripts

Last edited:
There supposed to be the Grandchildren of John Africa, another great product of the city I love :eusa_whistle:

JOHN AFRICA'S MOVE Organization

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-3BzrSVK0g&feature=PlayList&p=8A236C9AA2DBEB36&index=0]YouTube - 1 - Move Confrontation in Philadelphia[/ame]

The real problem here is with the American justice system. The fact that this guy has not been executed after almost 30 years is just a sick joke.

There supposed to be the Grandchildren of John Africa, another great product of the city I love :eusa_whistle:

JOHN AFRICA'S MOVE Organization

YouTube - 1 - Move Confrontation in Philadelphia

I watched the smoke from the fire rising from my house.

First or second one

Second one?
When it happened ,
when they went to enter the building and everything went up in smoke.
I had the video running all day, those tapes are gone in a flood.

Forum List

Back