Mulvaney Admits Quid Pro Quo In Trump Ukraine Call, Says ‘Get Over It’

But you clowns were fine when Obama used a billion dollars IN CASH as leverage to get that joke of a nuclear agreement signed with Iran, right? Your selective outrage is showing again.
Fine, g'head and impeach Obama. :lmao:

Fire the prosecutor or you're not going to get $1 Billion.

Where have we heard that before?
Biden wasn't giving the money to Ukraine. Congress and the president gave it. Biden couldn't hold the money up. Only the president could. Good luck proving quid pro quo. :badgrin:

Its one of the stupidest parts of a genuinely stupid conspiracy. As the conspiracy as they describe it.......was an impossibility.

Biden couldn't have blocked funding for a stick of chewing gum.

Just obliterating the entire conspiracy. And yet, like loyal little lemmings, they keep saying it anyway.

trump is selling military aid for dirt on his political opponent.....Impeachable and Treasonous....Bastard....

Fire the prosecutor or you're not going to get $1 Billion.

Where have we heard that before?
Among the other countless lies bouncing around in the right wing echo chamber

Grow up. The DOJ wanted help with investigating the DNC server. There was never a quid pro quo over the idiot Biden.
Trump wanted a conspiracy he'd heard about from idiots drummed up for political reasons. Only a right wing retard would make the claim this was never about Biden.

Total bullshit. The DNC wouldn't let the FBI evaluate their server and had Crowdstike do it. It was right in the transcript. You need to get some better sources. And quit embarrassing yourself.

You DICK....We are talking about a treasonous bastard president and up I are still hung up in a server three years ago....trump should be jailed...

Remember...the Snake in Chief said he could kill someone and get away with it....He has decided to admit he is a Treasonous Bastard publicly....and you mindless trumpettes will say.....Nothing to See....

So first the call didn't happen. It was just hearsay

Then it happened...but there was no quid pro quo

Now there WAS a quid pro quo but it was no big deal

We all saw it tards.

There was an ABSOLUTE quid pro quo but more importantly there was an attempt to coerce a foreign entity to help Trump smear his political rival...and that's illegal and impeachable by itself

Where was it?? Investigate corruption?? Lol
MULVANEY: Did [Trump] also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. no question about that. That's it, and that's why we held up the money.

KARL: So the demand for an investigation into the Democrats was part of the reason that he was ordered to withhold funding to Ukraine?

MULVANEY: The look back to what happened in 2016 certainly was part of the thing that he was worried about in corruption with that nation. And that is absolutely appropriate

KARL: To be clear, what you described is a quid pro quo. It is funding will not flow unless the investigation into the democratic server happened as well.

MULVANEY: We do that all the time with foreign policy.

No one cares democrats lol go away

Those ankle-biters will be claiming they found someone to substantiate their allegations, all the way past the 2020 election.

I just ignore the daily dirt they think they've come up with against Trump. It's all white noise to me anyway.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Admittedly, I'm a little rusty on the topic as of late, but, where in the phone call did trump ask them to dig up dirt? Also, where in phone call did trump say he was going to hold up funding until they dig up dirt on biden?

I think people are taking events from different timelines and scrunching them all together to form a narrative, and doing a lot of assuming in order to float this whole idea.

What I read in the transcript is that trump was asking a favor in regards to the server and crowdstrike, and then he said "and the other thing...", maybe in relation to the favor asked, maybe not, but he was inquiring about the firing of a prosecutor who was allegedly investigating the company bidens son worked for.

I dont recall anywhere in that transcript trump saying they would withold funds until that was taken care of, and I dont recall trump asking for dirt.

I'm not saying its not possible, it certainly is. However, dems have been after trump since day one.....literally, so you have to understand when repubs question motives and information from the left.

What I've seen is, dems have a lot of accusations, and stretched assumptions, but as of yet, there hasnt been any actual evidence of trump committing....any crime. Sure, you can point to something and say "see, there's a crime...", but if you're being truthful, most likely it's a narrative you're repeating from the MSM, because it's what they want you to believe, but nothing has actually been proven. So far, it's all assumption and speculation.

Forum List

Back