Mulvaney Admits Quid Pro Quo In Trump Ukraine Call, Says ‘Get Over It’

"Mulvaney denied, however, that investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden were factored into considerations about releasing military aid to Ukraine."

THAT MEANS IT NEVER HAPPENED!

Hey fucking idiot, just because Trump's lackey said something DOES NOT MEAN IT'S TRUE.

Bidens were SPECIFICALLY brought up on the call as a recieprocating opportunity for Ukraine for generous American aid.

Yeah.....with Trump in that phone call mentioning the Bidens 3 times and Crowdstrike only once.....and Mulveney explicitly admitting that the funding to the Ukraine was held up to get them to conduct corruption investigations.

And the Ukraine completely and utterly getting that message:

Here's the Ukraine's summary of the call with Trump BEFORE the whistleblower complaint was publicly known.

"Donald Trump expressed his conviction that the new Ukrainian government will be able to quickly improve Ukraine’s image and complete the investigation of corruption cases that have held back cooperation between the Ukraine and the United States."

There were only two cases mentioned in the call: Crowdstrike once. And the Bidens 3 times.

We have explicit admission by Trump officials of the quid quo pro.

Man you guys can spin.

Here is what Trump said about Crowdstrike and the "server" and the origins of the Mueller investigation:

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

This was all stated first. President Zelenskyy then had a lengthy reply on how the steps they were taking to curb corruption. Later on Trump said the following:

Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that.

Then, as almost a side note, Trump said the following:

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Notice the difference. Yes, he did mention Biden's name 3 times and Crowdstrike only once, but that has nothing to do with the actual content, just the structure of the sentence. He was clearly adamant about the overall corruption in Ukraine and the Mueller probe. Biden's name came up because if you are talking about corruption, it is kind of hard to ignore with his son working for the company that the former prosecutor said he was investigating.

Adamant about overal corruption? WHERE? The ONLY concerns he had were about his political opposition - Crowdstrike who he thinks had alot to do with Russia investigation and Biden who was part of Obama administration and is his foremost contender for 2020 election.

There is not a single word from Trump in that call about the general corruption problems in Ukraine.

Trump was asked MULTIPLE TIMES by the reporters to name ANYONE ELSE who is not on his personal political shit list that he wanted Ukraine to investigate. Our dear Corruption Fighter still can't name anyone.

If you read the summary of the call, we never got there full transcript, you will see that the word corruption was never used at all by trump.

This was never about corruption.

This was about getting lies about Biden and his son.

How low does a person have to be to go after his opponent's child? And what does a parent's child's actions have to do with the parent? So we are now making families guilty for the actions of one member of the family?

If all trump can do is use Biden's son's actions against Biden, then Biden must not have anything that he did himself that trump can use against him.

The truth of all this, is that trump was trying to add to the Ukraine corruption. He was trying to get friends of rick perry onto the board of the state energy company. Basically trying to get some cronies from Houston to take over the Ukraine's state energy company.

That is corruption.

I find it very ironic that the most corrupt president in the history of our nation is running around screaming about corruption. LOL. The republican projection. Accuse your opponent of the crimes the republicans are guilty of committing.

This whole thing stinks. People need to be held accountable for their crimes.

It wasn't really even about investigating Biden. It was about getting a public statement that Ukraine was investigating Biden. That would dirty up Biden enough for Trump's purposes. And it was completely corrupt.

Yeah.....with Trump in that phone call mentioning the Bidens 3 times and Crowdstrike only once.....and Mulveney explicitly admitting that the funding to the Ukraine was held up to get them to conduct corruption investigations.

And the Ukraine completely and utterly getting that message:

Here's the Ukraine's summary of the call with Trump BEFORE the whistleblower complaint was publicly known.

There were only two cases mentioned in the call: Crowdstrike once. And the Bidens 3 times.

We have explicit admission by Trump officials of the quid quo pro.

Man you guys can spin.

Here is what Trump said about Crowdstrike and the "server" and the origins of the Mueller investigation:

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

This was all stated first. President Zelenskyy then had a lengthy reply on how the steps they were taking to curb corruption. Later on Trump said the following:

Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that.

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Notice the difference. Yes, he did mention Biden's name 3 times and Crowdstrike only once, but that has nothing to do with the actual content, just the structure of the sentence. He was clearly adamant about the overall corruption in Ukraine and the Mueller probe. Biden's name came up because if you are talking about corruption, it is kind of hard to ignore with his son working for the company that the former prosecutor said he was investigating.

Adamant about overal corruption? WHERE? The ONLY concerns he had were about his political opposition - Crowdstrike who he thinks had alot to do with Russia investigation and Biden who was part of Obama administration and is his foremost contender for 2020 election.

There is not a single word from Trump in that call about the general corruption problems in Ukraine.

Trump was asked MULTIPLE TIMES by the reporters to name ANYONE ELSE who is not on his personal political shit list that he wanted Ukraine to investigate. Our dear Corruption Fighter still can't name anyone.

Crowdstrikes acutally the unwitting punchline. Mulwhacky actually trotted out to the media that Crowdstrike was a legitmate reason to hold up aid. I mean we all know even Romney won't vote to remove Trump, but damn, the WH might want a plausible lie. LOL

We're at the stage where the White House starts to argue that crimes aren't crimes. Trump follows a predictable pattern:

Step One: Suppress evidence behind the scenes and try and cover up the event: Ordering the creation of fake documents, directing staff to lie, trying to hide information on secret servers, order that investigators be fired, etc.

Step Two: When info is leaked to the press, insist its all 'fake news': Trump's reaction to payments to Stormy Daniels, numerous connections between his campaign and Russia, to the whistleblower complaint and the call to the Ukraine.

Step Three: When additional sources corroborate info, admit to it but insist that it lacked a key element of criminality: Admitting to soliciting the Ukrainian government to open investigations into the bidens, for example....but insisting that there was no quid quo pro. Or payments to Stormy Daniels days before his campaign had nothing to do with his campaign. Or insisting he has the 'absolute right' to do things like order his people to create fake documents and lie.

Step Four:
Admit to the criminal conduct, but insist criminal conduct isn't a crime:
"It happens all the time....get over it".

Step Five:
Repeat. This time with an even more serious and brazen crime.

Mulwhacky could just be whacky enough to think the Crowdstrike conspiracy is actually something that needs more investigation. Roswell, Protocols of Zion, Joseph Smith's Tablets of Gold, etc. And he teamed with Ghouliani to create this tarpit for Trump. No doubt with Trump's blessing, but ….. Trump doesn't need their help in looking foolish.

Bolton's a chickenhawk to extreme, and Pompano is a political hack and hyporcrite .. . but no one should discount that they are legitimately schooled in for policy issues. But Mulwhacky was one trick pony on deficits, and Ghouliani has something wrong with him.

The Crowdstrike conspiracy is just ridiculous.

They are trying to say that Crowdstrike did the DNC hack. Not Russia.

In reality Crowdstrike was one of 3 companies that investigated the hack of the DNC servers. Crowdstrike came to the same conclusion the other 2 companies and our own government agencies came to. russia hacked the DNC.

So what does trump and putin do? They turn it around to say Crowdstrike did the hack.

Meanwhile for years, trump and republicans screamed that Seth Rich did the hack and was killed by some mysterious democrat because of it.

Like all liars and their lies, their story keeps changing.

Crowdstrike, the 2 other companies, all of our intelligence agencies, the Rober Mueller investigation, the republican controlled House of Reps and Senate have said one and only one thing.

russia hacked the DNC and had a systematic attack on our election system.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

trump conspires with russia to win 2016. He's still conspiring with russia to win 2020 and he tried to blackmail Ukraine to join in the conspiracy to win 2020.

trump can't win an honest election.

The acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney admitted on Thursday that President Donald Trump withheld foreign aid in order to get Ukraine’s help in the U.S. election.

“We do that all the time with foreign policy,” Mulvaney responded when a reporter pointed out that withholding funding from Ukraine “unless the investigation into the Democrats’ server happens” is a “quid pro quo.”

“Get over it,” he added later. “There’s going to be political influence in foreign policy. ... That is going to happen. Elections have consequences.”

Mulvaney Acknowledges Quid Pro Quo In Trump Ukraine Call, Says ‘Get Over It’

So, Mulvaney admits there was a quid pro quo. Get over it, he says. Sounds like he is trying to normalize criminal behavior.

President Trump asked for Ukrainian help in resolving the problems with collusion in the 2016 election. Ukraine's previous regime was colluding with the Democrats and almost fixed the 2016 election for Trump's adversary.

Not good.

But they've had regime change in Ukraine, and the new President is interesting in rooting out Liberal Corruption.

Russia DID fix the 2016 election by trolling false stories about Hillary on social media. There was an investigation...by US Intel agencies and it was PROVEN Russia acted to get trump elected ...The Kremlin celebrated trump's election.

trump has done nothing to keep it from happening again....

putin proved it in Helsinki when he said yes he wanted trump to win and he took steps to make that happen.

Man you guys can spin.

Crowdstrikes acutally the unwitting punchline. Mulwhacky actually trotted out to the media that Crowdstrike was a legitmate reason to hold up aid. I mean we all know even Romney won't vote to remove Trump, but damn, the WH might want a plausible lie. LOL

We're at the stage where the White House starts to argue that crimes aren't crimes. Trump follows a predictable pattern:

Step One: Suppress evidence behind the scenes and try and cover up the event: Ordering the creation of fake documents, directing staff to lie, trying to hide information on secret servers, order that investigators be fired, etc.

Step Two: When info is leaked to the press, insist its all 'fake news': Trump's reaction to payments to Stormy Daniels, numerous connections between his campaign and Russia, to the whistleblower complaint and the call to the Ukraine.

Step Three: When additional sources corroborate info, admit to it but insist that it lacked a key element of criminality: Admitting to soliciting the Ukrainian government to open investigations into the bidens, for example....but insisting that there was no quid quo pro. Or payments to Stormy Daniels days before his campaign had nothing to do with his campaign. Or insisting he has the 'absolute right' to do things like order his people to create fake documents and lie.

Step Four:

Step Five:

Mulwhacky could just be whacky enough to think the Crowdstrike conspiracy is actually something that needs more investigation. Roswell, Protocols of Zion, Joseph Smith's Tablets of Gold, etc. And he teamed with Ghouliani to create this tarpit for Trump. No doubt with Trump's blessing, but ….. Trump doesn't need their help in looking foolish.

Bolton's a chickenhawk to extreme, and Pompano is a political hack and hyporcrite .. . but no one should discount that they are legitimately schooled in for policy issues. But Mulwhacky was one trick pony on deficits, and Ghouliani has something wrong with him.

In reality Crowdstrike was one of 3 companies that investigated the hack of the DNC servers. Crowdstrike came to the same conclusion the other 2 companies and our own government agencies came to. russia hacked the DNC.

So what does trump and putin do? They turn it around to say Crowdstrike did the hack.

Meanwhile for years, trump and republicans screamed that Seth Rich did the hack and was killed by some mysterious democrat because of it.

Crowdstrike, the 2 other companies, all of our intelligence agencies, the Rober Mueller investigation, the republican controlled House of Reps and Senate have said one and only one thing.

trump conspires with russia to win 2016. He's still conspiring with russia to win 2020 and he tried to blackmail Ukraine to join in the conspiracy to win 2020.

What the Crowdstrike nonsense really is about is an attempt to exonerate Russia in the 2016 election hack.

Putin smiles

The acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney admitted on Thursday that President Donald Trump withheld foreign aid in order to get Ukraine’s help in the U.S. election.

“We do that all the time with foreign policy,” Mulvaney responded when a reporter pointed out that withholding funding from Ukraine “unless the investigation into the Democrats’ server happens” is a “quid pro quo.”

“Get over it,” he added later. “There’s going to be political influence in foreign policy. ... That is going to happen. Elections have consequences.”

Mulvaney Acknowledges Quid Pro Quo In Trump Ukraine Call, Says ‘Get Over It’

So, Mulvaney admits there was a quid pro quo. Get over it, he says. Sounds like he is trying to normalize criminal behavior.

President Trump asked for Ukrainian help in resolving the problems with collusion in the 2016 election. Ukraine's previous regime was colluding with the Democrats and almost fixed the 2016 election for Trump's adversary.

Not good.

But they've had regime change in Ukraine, and the new President is interesting in rooting out Liberal Corruption.

Is that why they hacked and released the DNC's emails, cultist? To hurt Trump? What a goofball.

No one was proven to have "hacked" the DNC server at all. Law Enforcement never looked at the server, only CrowdStrike, a Ukraine linked outfit.

As far as Wikileaks is concerned, they did release certain DNC emails. But Mr. Assange admitted the Russians weren't involved, it was most likely a Whistleblower in the DNC. Perhaps one that was killed in a whacking made to look like a "botched robbery"

Your post is nothing but lies.

I stopped reading at the lie about Crowdstrike being a Ukraine linked company. I stop reading when I get to a lie. I don't believe anything after it so there's no reason to keep reading lies.

Crowdstrike is a cyber security company in California. Not Ukraine. No ties to Ukraine.

Learn about the company before you post because you're posting things that aren't true and those of us who do know the truth are laughing at you making such a total fool of yourself.

You have the world's greatest information source literally at your fingertips. It does require you to get off the porn and far right radical extremist sites to find the honest information.

Try it. You'll like it.

Step Four:

Step Five:

What the Crowdstrike nonsense really is about is an attempt to exonerate Russia in the 2016 election hack.

Putin smiles

Yes so that sanctions on russia can be lifted.

And in some twisted way in trump's mind, exonerates him from the cheating and crimes he committed in 2016 to become president.

Here is a link that describes some of what I said, and provides links between the bidens, archer, burisma, ukraine, kolomoisky, and the missing 1.8 billion.

Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

Amazing! You need to tap a Canadian media company that....unlike the US agencies who monitor these matters....claim that 1.8 Billion in aid is missing.

You think FOX wouldn't be over this if it were true. You worthless LYING POS!
$1.8 Billion IMF Ukraine Bailout Money Deposited in Ukraine Oligarch Kolomoyskyi's Cyprus Offshore Bank Account - Global Research

WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: The Deep State Plot to Destroy Trump

The site may be Canadian, but it references research done by peter schweizer.

Just more Bull Shit. It is amazing that you show so many conspiracies that you claim have been there for years and NOTHING from main street media....INCLUDING FOX. If half of your lies were true FOX would be shouting to the rafters. Use your brain!

You are a Liar and Ignored. Go paint you shit on the wall...
I did preface my statement by saying it was an assumption of my own. However, even if you take away the 1.8 billion, the links between kolomoisky, bidens, burisma, archer, and an alleged dnc server are still there, and a lot of money has been funneled to Ukraine via privatbank.

This is tiresome. The QPQ was for corruption and not for investigation of the Bidens. QPQ for corruption is perfectly legal and practiced all the time. The OP is either an idiot or a troll.

Amother brain dead trumpette. Did you read the summary? Did you see who Rudy was paying millions to dig dirt up on? It was Biden.....not as you say.

trump is an evil snake and cares more about himself than the country.....

putin proved it in Helsinki when he said yes he wanted trump to win and he took steps to make that happen.
You Dems need to get hearing aids. You hear what you want to hear. You Dems did the same thing with Mulvaney.

Crowdstrike is not a "Ukrainian outfut." You cultists are fucking brain damaged.

face-palm-gif.278959

Learn to read Comrade.

Your reading comprehension is like your integrity - nonexistent.

"CrowdStrike, a Ukraine linked outfit."

I get that you're stupid, but I think that your dishonesty was at work this time, psychopath.
Prove it, insane poster....

Prove what? That you have no integrity and cannot read a simple sentence? Already done.

You're as stupid as you are dishonest. Fawn.
No, fruitcake, prove your claim. Obviously you can't or you would have :mm:

My claim is that you have no integrity and cannot read a simple sentence.

Already proven, stupid.
LOLOL

Fruitcake, you said...

"CrowdStrike, a Ukraine linked outfit."

... and when challenged to prove that, you ran like the pussy you are.

And in your pussydom, you prove you were full of shit when you said that.

Forum List

Back