Multiple people injured in Swedish market

Was way more difficult than I think it should have been to find an update on this story, folks lost interest I guess.

They're saying it was gang related and the numbers have changed; now it's two shot, one knifed, and a fourth 'injured' (fist fight kind of thing?) Four in the hospital and there's apparently a fifth they're trying to find for questioning or something. - At least two shot and four in hospital after 'gang shooting' in Swedish town of Trelleborg

Was way more difficult than I think it should have been to find an update on this story, folks lost interest I guess.

They're saying it was gang related and the numbers have changed; now it's two shot, one knifed, and a fourth 'injured' (fist fight kind of thing?) Four in the hospital and there's apparently a fifth they're trying to find for questioning or something. - At least two shot and four in hospital after 'gang shooting' in Swedish town of Trelleborg
"folks lost interest I guess"

Well yeah....grave dancing suddenly loses its appeal for all these guys, when it turns out not to be Muslim terrorism. Now, if only one of the perps could turn out to be black, this thread would be jumping again!

^ Probably true. Though it could also be that gang violence is so common in American slum holes that it's not even worth clicking on anymore. I don't know how you lower 48s put up with it honestly. I feel so bad for folks who are stuck there with no ability to get out of that gang area, get their kids away from those child abusing bastards, etc. I have no idea what to do for them though, because no one elected in those places actually gives a shit :( Like I want a charity, where we pay for willing families to move out of those areas and get them a house in smaller cities without gangs, drugs, and crime. None of the damned politicians are interested in moving urban folks to rural areas though; lose their fucking voters and shit. Politicians disgust me. Ah but I digress.

Last edited:
Muslims will slaughter us all!Politic, Presstitutes and traitorous 'Churches'
help genocide on Christianity.
New political system and politicians are badly needed in the West!

20160804_emergency.jpg
Those are the same techniques used here with a "moment of silence" and "prayers" with every mass shooting.

But to add....there are those here who do a happy dance everytime there's an attack, gun or not, in other countries because it gives them a chance to start another thread about A) what about gun control in that country, or B) people don't need guns to kill.....

Brain357 *CRIME* culture. Fixed that for you.

Most gun "nuts" as ya'll call them see police officers as something closer to respected "brothers," they're like one "step down" from soldiers in the military.

It's the crime culture that kills; black, white, brown, and officers alike. Someday we'll hopefully address that elephant in the room, but certain elements in our political sphere are too immature to handle it yet.

Most gun "nuts" as ya'll call them see police officers as something closer to respected "brothers," they're like one "step down" from soldiers in the military.

It's the crime culture that kills; black, white, brown, and officers alike. Someday we'll hopefully address that elephant in the room, but certain elements in our political sphere are too immature to handle it yet.

It is often gun nuts killing the officers. We have lots of armed criminals because we have too many guns. Gun nuts are no friends to law officers. No other civilized country has officers regularly killed. Too many guns.

Law Enforcement Officers Killed By Concealed Carry Killers

It is often gun nuts killing the officers. We have lots of armed criminals because we have too many guns. Gun nuts are no friends to law officers. No other civilized country has officers regularly killed. Too many guns.

Not "often" the majority are killed by criminals. You're just trying to twist reality to fit your narrative. Disingenuous.

Not "often" the majority are killed by criminals. You're just trying to twist reality to fit your narrative. Disingenuous.

What do you call concealed carry owners? Many officers are killed on domestic disturbance calls by legal gun owners also. Too many guns, too many dead cops.

We have so many armed criminals because we have so many gun nuts. It's an arms race.

^ Probably true. Though it could also be that gang violence is so common in American slum holes that it's not even worth clicking on anymore. I don't know how you lower 48s put up with it honestly. I feel so bad for folks who are stuck there with no ability to get out of that gang area, get their kids away from those child abusing bastards, etc. I have no idea what to do for them though, because no one elected in those places actually gives a shit :( Like I want a charity, where we pay for willing families to move out of those areas and get them a house in smaller cities without gangs, drugs, and crime. None of the damned politicians are interested in moving urban folks to rural areas though; lose their fucking voters and shit. Politicians disgust me. Ah but I digress.
I used to think the same way. Can't someone help the decent people leave?

The answer is no. The decent people carry the dregs with them like a bad smell. There is the brother, uncle, sister, aunt, best friend that they bring, who does drag the violence and gangs with them to the nice new neighborhood. Then they prey upon the nice new neighbors until the survivors leave.

That's how slums are born.

I used to think the same way. Can't someone help the decent people leave?

The answer is no. The decent people carry the dregs with them like a bad smell. There is the brother, uncle, sister, aunt, best friend that they bring, who does drag the violence and gangs with them to the nice new neighborhood. Then they prey upon the nice new neighbors until the survivors leave.

That's how slums are born.

Hey if the brother, uncle, sister, aunt, best friend can afford homes and shit, then I'd suggest their not dregs. They won't get a free house or moving expenses ya know.

That said, I do understand what you're saying, and yea, that does happen unfortunately - families moved up here to Anchorage to get their kids away from gangs and those kids started gangs themselves... Still I cannot help but think we can get that "crime culture is cool" idea out of their heads with exposure to other lawful cultures that have better generational benefits. I guess I don't want to submit to the idea that they're a lost cause, ya know? I think that's what the folks they voted in have done, given up on them.

I'm a rebel too so I get where these bored kids are coming from, but you can be a rebel in a positive way; for yourself, your kids, your future... ~sigh~

"folks lost interest I guess"

Well yeah....grave dancing suddenly loses its appeal for all these guys, when it turns out not to be Muslim terrorism. Now, if only one of the perps could turn out to be black, this thread would be jumping again!
-------------------------------- 10 bucks says that i know WHO the gang is comprised of .

What do you call concealed carry owners? Many officers are killed on domestic disturbance calls by legal gun owners also. Too many guns, too many dead cops.
---------------------------------- they voluntarily took the jobs as police and knew that it can be a dangerous job Brian .

but they Voluntarily took the job of Police for the money and perks , status and good retirement or other reasons . Can't take away Americans RIGHT's just to make their job safer Brian .

Forum List

Back