Multiple Pedestrians Ignore Dying New York Hero

Sometimes when you open a door, you have no way of knowing what is going to come through.

As a native New Yorker, getting involved in any situation may very well end in unpredictable and undesireable ways. This is why New Yorkers just walk by, do not look at each other on subways, and ignore anyone that approaches them on the street.

In New York in the 60s & 70s, not following that code could get you mugged, conned or killed.

But thing are a bit different now. New York is a much safer place than it was back then and besides how difficult is it for anyone to call 911 on their cell phones? Sure you have to give them your name, and should stick around long enough for the police to arrive (but then again, if your not, what are they going to do?)

I'll tell you what:

I broke up a fist fight in Brooklyn once. The guy that was losing file a complaint and I went to jail. If I hadn't paid the BIG BUCKS to the LAWYERS. I would have gone to prison. No doubt about it.

New York is the most FUCKED UP PLACE ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET!

Note: New York has the largest population of satanists second only to Berlin.

You have no idea of what it's like. When I left N.Y some 30 years ago, it took years before I trusted people. It's hard to live in New York and behave like a human being - if you'd like to survive.

Nice place to have controlling the country's finances!

More informative link:

A homeless man dies and nearly 25 people in Queens keep walking by - NYPOST.com

From the video, it didn't look like you could see any blood. Perhaps most people thought he was a drunk homeless man passed out on the sidewalk.

No excuse for this, however:

Later, another man stopped, leaned over and vigorously shook Tale-Yax’s body. After lifting the victim’s head and body to reveal a pool of blood, he also walked off.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/..._sam_die_5SGkf5XDP5ooudVuEd8fbI#ixzz0mAaSd1Ky

Ooh the big bad jill, negs me again. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

maybe little weenies should be quiet and stop whining

poor little christofascist freak.

especially ones who edit their posts after getting negged.

:cuckoo:

And you can show me that my post was edited, your one senile lunatic. when you edit your post it say last edited followed by day and time edited. just look this was edited.

Last edited:
Me and my son stopped our car and went to the aid of a man we saw on the sidewalk lying down.

We are both liberals.

maybe you idea that liberals dont help people is wrong.
A conservative would have asked for proof of insurance before "helping":eusa_shhh:

Here in arizona, they would have asked for his paperz. NO paperz, no help. Sorry.

Zona, If you dont like it here get the fuck out. We dont need assholes like you living here.

Forum List

Back