Multiple Marriages

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
A young man married a beautiful woman who had divorced 8 husbands. On their wedding night the bride told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "How can that be?" asked the puzzled groom.

"Well," she began, "Husband #1, was a Sales Rep. He kept telling me how good it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in Software. Was never really sure how it was suppose to function but would look into it & get back with me.

Husband #3 was from Field Services. Said everything checked out diagnostically, but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was an Engineer. He understood the basic process but wanted to design a new state-of-the-art method.

Number 5 was in Administration. Thought he knew how but wasn't sure it was his job.

The Psychiatrist just talked about it.

The Gynocologist just looked at it.

The Stamp Collector just......Boy, I miss him!

But now I've married you. I'm so excited."

"Good", said the husband, "but why?"

"You're with the Government," she replied. "This time I KNOW I'm gonna get SCREWED!"

Joz said:
A young man married a beautiful woman who had divorced 8 husbands. On their wedding night the bride told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "How can that be?" asked the puzzled groom.

"Well," she began, "Husband #1, was a Sales Rep. He kept telling me how good it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in Software. Was never really sure how it was suppose to function but would look into it & get back with me.

Husband #3 was from Field Services. Said everything checked out diagnostically, but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was an Engineer. He understood the basic process but wanted to design a new state-of-the-art method.

Number 5 was in Administration. Thought he knew how but wasn't sure it was his job.

The Psychiatrist just talked about it.

The Gynocologist just looked at it.

The Stamp Collector just......Boy, I miss him!

But now I've married you. I'm so excited."

"Good", said the husband, "but why?"

"You're with the Government," she replied. "This time I KNOW I'm gonna get SCREWED!"

:shocked: :beer:

dilloduck said:
Whew---we gotta always be aware of whose teaching our kids these days.

:eek2:

Oh my! Is Roz also a teacher? That makes 3. Think we got ourselves a cabal! :huddle:

dilloduck said:
no

I figured it was the "lady" in the joke ! :banana:

LOL She may be a blond, but not a teacher! 8 husbands, no ! , not gonna happen! :mm:

Forum List

Back