Multiculturalism

You don't know what genocide means so....

I know what it really means. I also know what "ridiculous racist pussy" means (ptbw forever).
Pro tip: If you think genocide has to have murder involved you are wrong.

Reality tip: If you spend your pathetic life in a panic over what color everyone's skin is, you are a racist pussy idiot.
If you are actually stupid enough to think anyone actually has a "panic" over skin color you need to rethink your entire life.

Anyone can read the pathetic panic posts here.
None of the posts on here even slightly imply a fear or "panic" over skin color.

No one has ever proven or will ever prove racism is about crayon colors or how flat your nose is.

The entire narrative of "racism" was designed to lead around so many idiots to further fuck up race relations so that it is impossible to actually even attempt to tackle the actual causes of actual racial animosity.

I know what it really means. I also know what "ridiculous racist pussy" means (ptbw forever).

Reality tip: If you spend your pathetic life in a panic over what color everyone's skin is, you are a racist pussy idiot.
If you are actually stupid enough to think anyone actually has a "panic" over skin color you need to rethink your entire life.

None of the posts on here even slightly imply a fear or "panic" over skin color.。。。。.

You need to improve your reading skills.

None of the posts on here even slightly imply a fear or "panic" over skin color.。。。。.

You need to acquire more neurons.

You need to use your RID more often.

Use low voltage and amp...

New Topics

Forum List

Back