Multiculturalism in France

So France has it's share of bigots and fear mongerers. Why would that be surprising?

Multiculturalism in France...

Is tearing them a new ASSHOLE...just like the Statists here in the USA wanna do to the USA.
"Sharia law in the US" is s a talking point of right wingers, but there is no sign of that happening.

Interesting...

[youtube]A3YQANdvvbY[/youtube]

I'd just like to say this to the French Government:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

images

CBN News? RATFLMAO!
Attack the messenger while in denial...typical

With all due respect to Dr. Grump, he lives in New Zealand, not here in the US like you and me. He doesn't see the Islamic saturation we see on every corner, peaking out from every keyhole, and infiltrating the hearts and minds of our children every day. It's simply terrorfying.

CBN News? RATFLMAO!

With all due respect to Dr. Grump, he lives in New Zealand, not here in the US like you and me. He doesn't see the Islamic saturation we see on every corner, peaking out from every keyhole, and infiltrating the hearts and minds of our children every day. It's simply terrorfying.

And that's fine...Maybe he should take that into account when offering comment on an AMERICAN Message Board, eh?

CBN News? RATFLMAO!

They don't have any fat people in New Zealand.

New Zealand Denies Immigration to U.K. Wife Because She's Too Fat - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

And that's fine...Maybe he should take that into account when offering comment on an AMERICAN Message Board, eh?

You betcha :thup:

I take your opinion under advisement....NEWB.....

They don't have any fat people in New Zealand.

New Zealand Denies Immigration to U.K. Wife Because She's Too Fat - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

Hope she loses enough weight to immigrate....

NEWB? Really?

IF I were you (And I'm NOT)? I'd tread carefully...on these boards dealing with shit you know NOTHING of...and DO NOT have to deal with on a daily basis in the U S of A.

NEWB? Really?

IF I were you (And I'm NOT)? I'd tread carefully...on these boards dealing with shit you know NOTHING of...and DO NOT have to deal with on a daily basis in the U S of A.

You joined this board three years after me. If you think I'm going to take your xenophobic shit you have another thing coming.

I know exactly what you have happening on a daily basis - it's hard to ignore when I have cable that includes Fox and CNN, plus half a dozen other news sources.

As for treading carefully, you should talk. Having a misogynistic, anti-semetic, black-hating actor in your avatar (who ironically considers himself a 'patriot' in the piece) gives you no grounds to tell anybody else to be careful about anything.

IOW. STFU Moron....

Multiculturalism in France...

Is tearing them a new ASSHOLE...just like the Statists here in the USA wanna do to the USA.
"Sharia law in the US" is s a talking point of right wingers, but there is no sign of that happening.

Isn't it?

Shariah law is already here: Judge allows spousal rape on Islamic grounds

Florida Judge Orders ISLAMIC LAW

Sure as HELL looks like signs of it to me there ACE...
From Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association? Forgive me if I'm dubious.
Bryan Fischer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/08/islamophobia-is-on-the-rise-exhibit-b-bryan-fischer/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back