"Multicultural hair care products"

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I was in the grocery store looking for shampo, when I saw a sign for "Multicultural Hair Care Products."

It made me wonder what that could be, so I looked at the shelves and found out it was hair care products for black people.

Is "multicultural" the new name for black people?

Is afro hair now "multicultural hair."

I find myself getting further and further behind on this.

I was in the grocery store looking for shampo, when I saw a sign for "Multicultural Hair Care Products."

It made me wonder what that could be, so I looked at the shelves and found out it was hair care products for black people.

Those products are not used exclusively by black people.

Who would think they are only for blacks.

Blackrook would not be denied the opportunity to buy and try the products.

Go for it, rook.

Did they have it in locked display cases?

It's possible that "multicultural" is a new name for white people.
Your moving up to the East Side, baby.

Get lost, Fake, I have no interest in the ramblings of a moron....."baby" LMAO some old jackass trying to be suave Give me a break
You don't know your cultural history, Gassy, is what you are showing here. :lol: She cannot speak to topics in a cogent, intelligent manner, so she attacks people. She is what she is: a loser.

Lord knows I can hardly restrain myself from thinking about race when I enter the hair care aisle at the market. lol

Well, you see -- 1/3 of my hair is very black and straight. Another 1/3 is black, but kinky. The other third is blond, slightly wavy and fine. Since I want to keep all my hair distinct from one another, the multicultural shampoo is my only choice.

Is there special hair products for people who are still trying to figure out what gender they are, what race they are, and who they are attracted to?

Is there special hair products for people who are still trying to figure out what gender they are, what race they are, and who they are attracted to?

Are there hair care products for people who struggle with English as a First Language? :dunno:

Hair cleaning and styling needs tend to run along ethnic lines due to environmental evolution; for example I being of Norse descent tend to have fine hair which frizzes all to hell in high humidity so I have to get anti-frizz products when I travel (Alaska has like zero humidity so I don't need it at home.) Similarly there are issues that other ethnicities have to address when their home weather doesn't match up to their ancestral home.

However, I have little doubt this particular product is just attempting to use a marketing catch phrase (equivalent to click bait) because your highly unlikely to find a proper shampoo for your ethnicities special needs at a grocery store heh

Well, you see -- 1/3 of my hair is very black and straight. Another 1/3 is black, but kinky. The other third is blond, slightly wavy and fine. Since I want to keep all my hair distinct from one another, the multicultural shampoo is my only choice.

One usually doesn't use shampoo on pubic hair, might try soap like everyone else does. Works great.

Who would think they are only for blacks.

Blackrook would not be denied the opportunity to buy and try the products.

Go for it, rook.
They are marketed only towards blacks. Ever looked on the packaging of hair straightening (the chemical stuff) products? Always only black people. But yes, there are non blacks who wish to straighten their hair.

Forum List

Back