Multi Millionaire Danny Glover demands reparations

You owe us. And you will eventually pay us. Or this nation will crumble.

How would you determine how much each individual gets?

I haven't heard any specific details, although I'm sure we will before the election. The electorate is going to want to know.

What's the plan for determining who gets what? Guys like "Obama"(Barry Soetoro) and The Rock are black guys but neither have American slave blood. Obama's putative father was a high mucky muck in the Kenyan Regime, the Rock is half Samoan and half Canadian.

Look, you pay NA's every year for all the things you weren't around for. So just stop asking dumb questions. If reparations are paid, the nature of payments and qualifications will be figured out.

People are going to what to know what they are entitled to as far as reparations, and how it will be determined.

And that's going to be the big political issue that Sleepy Joe or whoever the Pro-Reparation candidate is going to have to explain to the people during next year's campaign.

Since you racists have been race pimped to think as you do on this issue, you have missed the fact that what is being discussed is a study.

People are going to want to make sure they know how to apply for the reparations and how much they are entitled to. A mere "study" means nothing- except maybe at the end of the "study" 30 or 40 years hence , "recommendations" will be made.

If we are talking about actual checks going out, people need to know how much they are going to be, and how the government will fund them, as per Obama's "Pay Go" regulations.

When the study is concluded, a bill debated and put through the various committees and a process is determined the appropriate people will be informed.

How would you determine how much each individual gets?

I haven't heard any specific details, although I'm sure we will before the election. The electorate is going to want to know.

What's the plan for determining who gets what? Guys like "Obama"(Barry Soetoro) and The Rock are black guys but neither have American slave blood. Obama's putative father was a high mucky muck in the Kenyan Regime, the Rock is half Samoan and half Canadian.

Look, you pay NA's every year for all the things you weren't around for. So just stop asking dumb questions. If reparations are paid, the nature of payments and qualifications will be figured out.

People are going to what to know what they are entitled to as far as reparations, and how it will be determined.

And that's going to be the big political issue that Sleepy Joe or whoever the Pro-Reparation candidate is going to have to explain to the people during next year's campaign.

Since you racists have been race pimped to think as you do on this issue, you have missed the fact that what is being discussed is a study.

People are going to want to make sure they know how to apply for the reparations and how much they are entitled to. A mere "study" means nothing- except maybe at the end of the "study" 30 or 40 years hence , "recommendations" will be made.

If we are talking about actual checks going out, people need to know how much they are going to be, and how the government will fund them, as per Obama's "Pay Go" regulations.

When the study is concluded, a bill debated and put through the various committees and a process is determined the appropriate people will be informed.

So all that Sleepy Joe and the others are saying to the people who are counting on these reparations checks is "trust me, we shall see what you are going to get at a future and undetermined time".

Not much of a program, a 21 year old black guy looking for spare change from this program might get a check when they turn 65. If they are lucky, it will be more like their grandchildren getting the check when THEY turn 65

As a show of good faith, Danny Glover should start by giving back the 27 million dollars that was given to him by Valenzuela for a movie that never occurred. I am sure there are some folks in the country that could use his aid.

As a show of good faith, Danny Glover should start by giving back the 27 million dollars that was given to him by Valenzuela for a movie that never occurred. I am sure there are some folks in the country that could use his aid.

That's Venezuela, not Valenzuela. But they are being sanctioned right now, putting the funds into an escrow account should be enough right now.

Should Homosexuals receive Reparations?

Gays have been made fun of and mocked for millennia since the time of Sodom as well as Gomorrah for their sexual practices. They have been bullied and laughed at, and have been subjected to Wedgies since the invention of underwear.

he's another racist jackass
......they all should be THANKING the lord they are in America instead of what I've proven beyond any doubt is a SHITHOLE = Africa

..despite them graduating high school at lower rates = not qualified for college and only 13% of the population they are over represented in HIGH PAYING sports/entertainment/etc jobs
..they are also overrepresented in good paying/good benefit jobs like USPS/auto/etc jobs
...they are over represented in governmental jobs with GREAT benefits considering they graduate at lower levels
FACTS--not hate
...America is already paying them for nothing

Last edited:
Why is our government spending tax payers’ money on this nonsense. Perhaps they should seek reparations also from the people who sold them into slavery. Then again, it’s much more convenient to blame all their ills on whitey.

The middlemen were European slave traders based in forts like Ghana's Cape Coast Castle, now a tourist attraction and a somber reminder of a brutal crime against humanity.

That crime is usually blamed entirely on the European outsiders who inflicted slavery on African victims. But new research by some African scholars supports a different view - - that Africans should share the blame for slavery.

"It was the Africans themselves who were enslaving their fellow Africans, sending them to the coast to be shipped outside," says researcher Akosua Perbi of the University of Ghana. (88K AIFF sound file or 88K WAV sound)

CNN - Evidence of Africans' part in slavery - Oct. 20, 1995

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. And since that racism extends beyond slavery whites will be held accountable.

When you study the African role in slavery, the situation implicates whites even more.

So you believe in the concept of Group Guilt, where all honkies are considered guilty for the crimes of some of them, merely because they were assigned to the "white" demographic label?

This country was built on group advantage. Don't try that weak shit with me.

No it wasn't, the country was built on Free Enterprise and innovation. When my antecedents came to American they weren't give any advantage at all, they were considered to be less than human as "dumb pollacks" by those who were here before them.

Economic studies show white immigrant labor as well as ' natives', defined as third generation white laborers, all had it much tougher than slaves. 'Natives' lost 15% of height, and suffered 15% shorter lifespans, from the start of mass immigration waves in 1820 to the Civil Wat era. The levees around New Orleans and along the rivers are full of the skeletons of Irish and German laborers who were just buried where they fell during construction; slaves were not used for that kind of work, as their costs were too high. They also received medical care, clothing, and housing, something Yankees didn't deem necessary for poor white laborers, since there were always shiploads more coming in every year, so the deaths in the common epidemics weren't important. Slaves were expected to live to age 70; poor white farm and factory laborers were lucky to reach 45.

Last edited:
he's another racist jackass
......they all should be THANKING the lord they are in America instead of what I've proven beyond any doubt is a SHITHOLE = Africa

..despite them graduating high school at lower rates = not qualified for college and only 13% of the population they are over represented in HIGH PAYING sports/entertainment/etc jobs
..they are also overrepresented in good paying/good benefit jobs like USPS/auto/etc jobs

Africa really isn't a shit hole at all. They have adopted an elaborate transportation systems using vines to swing from place to place , as anyone who is familiar with Tarzan knows

That's Venezuela, not Valenzuela. But they are being sanctioned right now, putting the funds into an escrow account should be enough right now.

Good lord, my spelling error shifts me from one end of the globe to other. lol

Forum List

Back