Mulsim clearks at Target refuse to ring up pork products

I wonder how many people who believe muslims should be forced to handle pork in the workplace, despite muslim doctrine, ALSO believe that christians should not be forced to sell birth control, morning after pills, etc, in the workplace BECAUSE of christian doctine....

With this logic, These Muslims would have had to have been forced to work at Target as a cashier where pork products are sold. Same with the Christians. The constitution protects you from the government. Not from a job that is paying you to perform a duty. If you can't do it....Quit. Or live with being fired.

christian pharmacists are forced to work for a retail chain that makes available birth control methods?

consistency should have been a virtue.

In my opinion, if christians are forced to abide by company policy and sell products that they think is against their dogma then so, too, should muslims be required to fulfill their job duties including handling pork and alcohol...

IF, however, we allow legislation to be drafted with the sole intent of RESPECTING THE ESTABLISHING OF A RELIGION

like so...
Health Workers' Choice Debated
Proposals Back Right Not to Treat
[I am not allowed to post URLs until I post more so.. google the above article as evidence.]

then we must allow the same consideration to Muslims who feel just as strongly about THEIR convictions as christians do theirs...

Equality.. what a bitch to actually have to spread it around evenly..

Forum List

Back