Muller ready to deliver core findings on Trump probe after midterms

Mueller will find nothing. Now address Ellison.

When you explain what Ellison has to do with the Deep State conspiracy and Mueller, sure.

Double standard. You really cannot see that or are you being obtuse on purpose?

I can see how you're desperate to try and change the topic. For the last time, explain what Ellison has to do with the Deep State conspiracy and Mueller?

Your every awkward attempt to avoid the question demonstrates you don't have answer for it.

I am Talking about media coverage. Find one time when I stated “Deep State”. You crazy Leftist.

Laughing.....so you admit that your babble about Ellison has jack shit to do with the Deep State conspiracy or the Mueller investigation?

Then you're trying to change the topic and derail the thread.

What deep state? Wtf are you talking about? Stop watching the X Files.

When you explain what Ellison has to do with the Deep State conspiracy and Mueller, sure.

I can see how you're desperate to try and change the topic. For the last time, explain what Ellison has to do with the Deep State conspiracy and Mueller?

Your every awkward attempt to avoid the question demonstrates you don't have answer for it.

I am Talking about media coverage. Find one time when I stated “Deep State”. You crazy Leftist.

Laughing.....so you admit that your babble about Ellison has jack shit to do with the Deep State conspiracy or the Mueller investigation?

Read the thread, dip. Start with the OP.

Then you'll finally have the slightest clue what is being discussed.

Spoiler alert: It has jack shit to do with Ellison.

I am off topic. I am Referencing our discussion on Ellison. I have not seen you on these boards since. Christ. Chill.

I am off topic. I am Referencing our discussion on Ellison. I have not seen you on these boards since. Christ. Chill.

We talked about 2 weeks ago regarding Ellison. Find the thread, invite me to it and we'll discuss it.

But this thread has nothing to do with Ellison.

Forum List

Back