$Bad Ass Mule.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 151
  • $Bad Ass Mule 3.jpg
    $Bad Ass Mule 3.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 153
  • $Bad Ass Mule 2.jpg
    $Bad Ass Mule 2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 149
Ya know, I apologized for my past behaviour when you first showed up with the dead wolf pic. But I've noticed you have this dead animal fetish. Does it get you all excited or something?

btw....the mule was awesome for protecting the dogs. Too bad the cat didn't get the hunter first, though.

You guys are suckers :lol: :lol:

The Mule that Killed the Mountain Lion-Fiction!

Summary of the eRumor:

A series of pictures of a saddled mule making sport of a mountain lion.

The accompanying story says the lion was stalking the hunting dogs of a Montana couple while they were out on the range.

The man was going to fire a warning shot to scare the lion but before he could do it, his mule grabbed the lion and killed it by whirling it around and banging the lions head on the ground.

Then the mule put down the dead lion and acted as though nothing had happened.

The Truth:

These pictures and the story about the lion-killing-mule circulated for quite a while on the Internet before Steven Richards got the real story and published it in Western Mule Magazine.

The mule's name is Berry and it belongs to 25-year old Jody Anglin from New Mexico.

Anglin says he enjoys hunting mountain lions and is usually accompanied by a cadre of hunting dogs.

In 1998 he got Berry to assist with the lion hunts.

On the first hunt, Berry was attracted to the carcass of a lion that Anglin had shot and sort of nuzzled it and nibbled at it.

With each new kill, however, Berry got more animated and couldn't wait to get to the dead lions.

The pictures in the eRumor were taken in 2002 or 2003 and show Berry toying with a lion that was already dead, not killing it.

Someone along the way created the story about the Montana couple, the stalking lion, and the fanciful descriptions of the pictures.

The mule that killed a mountain lion-Fiction!

Last edited:
Now a wolf pack would definitely get the job done... if they aren't snuffed out by a bunch of redneck psychos first.

I understand why you were upset about the wolf photo and I didn’t mean to offend anyone by that. I don’t have a “Dead Animal fetish by any means. However it’s predators like these that kill livestock. This certainly doesn’t excite me in the way intended to mean that.

I don’t hold it against anyone for not understanding, but it’s predators like these that kill livestock and when that’s your livelihood it tends to touch a nerve. Not a fetish nerve. If I need to get excited, I can fulfill that desire “FETISH” elsewhere, with no problem!

btw....the mule was awesome for protecting the dogs. Too bad the cat didn't get the hunter first, though.
You have it all wrong. As you know, I'm an animal freak too but fully understand game management practices, especially near urban areas.
It's a completely necessary course of action to keep things under control. If it weren't for hunters the game dept would have to destroy them anyway with no benefit to anyone......other than possums and buzzards. and it makes far more sense than corporate "farming".
Next time you feed the cats think about where that shit in the can actually originated.

Now I also realize that in a country of 360 plus million that trying to use wild game as a food source for everyone is not reality.
It makes it nice for the few intelligent realists willing to put forth the considerable money, time and effort required to feed their families with something other than poison.

Keep learning...... This is the shit your masters push on you. " Winn Dixie, The beef people" Yeahhhhh right.
The Meat You Should Never, Ever Eat... -- Health & Wellness -- Sott.net

If the rider wanted to kill the Lion he would have, obviously he wasn’t hunting him down. That’s why he fired his rifle in the air. So when the cat went after his dogs the mule stepped in and took over.

You have it all wrong. As you know, I'm an animal freak too but fully understand game management practices, especially near urban areas.
It's a completely necessary course of action to keep things under control. If it weren't for hunters the game dept would have to destroy them anyway with no benefit to anyone......other than possums and buzzards. and it makes far more sense than corporate "farming".
Next time you feed the cats think about where that shit in the can actually originated.

Now I also realize that in a country of 360 plus million that trying to use wild game as a food source for everyone is not reality.
It makes it nice for the few intelligent realists willing to put forth the considerable money, time and effort required to feed their families with something other than poison.

Keep learning...... This is the shit your masters push on you. " Winn Dixie, The beef people" Yeahhhhh right.

Dude, not that you would care, but I am going to give you positive rep for that. Especially on the wolf thing. They will bang on about how dumb red necks want to shoot them yet are perfectly fine with letting them die from disease. They have no clue that several packs have completely died out from unidentified illness or the fact that when wolves leave Yellow Stone they bring there disease with them and can spread it to domestic k-9's.

Yellowstone wolf found near Denver (National Park Service, Natural Resource Year in Review—2004)

Wolf killed in Missouri « Retrieverman's Weblog

I have a photo of a record size grizley that was shot last year. They had been hunting him for quite sometime for killing many cows in one area in MT. That probably wouldn't go over very well to post that. He is HUGE!!

I have a photo of a record size grizley that was shot last year. They had been hunting him for quite sometime for killing many cows in one area in MT. That probably wouldn't go over very well to post that. He is HUGE!!

What's stopping your from sliding back and forth in your chair in excitement getting the seat all wet in anticipation of posting it? Seems to get you off.

Just sayin'.

No. I don't have it all wrong. Nature will take care of itself if allowed. The more humans take away from the natural habitats, the more wild animals will hunt what's on their own turf. Wanna clear out woodlands and let cattle roam? Then cattle will get eaten.

I also don't have a problem with culling, but wolves and "huge grizzlies" are not so many they need culling. The ones that do need it are humans. Way too many and only so much earth and other fellow critters. Oh. Wait. Other critters don't count.

Anyway....Frikshun fits his/her name. I'm sure she/he/it has a blast in his/her chair when ever he/she/it gets a new pic of a dead animal to show then thump his/her chest in glee as he/she/it screams BOOOYAHHHHHHH at climax once the submit button is hit.

What's stopping your from sliding back and forth in your chair in excitement getting the seat all wet in anticipation of posting it? Seems to get you off.

Just sayin'.

No, sorry that wouldn't get me off lol, nice thought though, maybe I should try that. I'm a she and you’re welcome to come out here for a couple weeks and witness some of the predators that come down from the mountains to kill the cattle and horses. It’s truly a big problem. I’ll put you up and provide the meals.

Originally posted by Grace
I also don't have a problem with culling, but wolves and "huge grizzlies" are not so many they need culling.

I have the same reaction everytime I see people advocating wolf culling:

"Are these people talking about coyotes??" (ironically coyotes became a pest because humans messed up the north american environment by bringing their bigger cousins to near extinction).

As for FRIKSHUN, both her self-pic and her posts (the way she addresses people) convey the image of a very sweet, very feminine girl, unwilling to react aggressively no matter how much she is mistreated... well, maybe not THAT sweet but I'm sure you got the gist : )

As 99% of the male members of the Board can attest this is precisely the kind of woman that attracts most men... no one in his right mind wants to marry another barrel of testosterone, a Myke Tyson in skirt. :lol: (God knows how bad it is to be a barrel of testosterone myself so the last thing I need is sharing my life with another one). :lol: :lol:

So her surprising habit of posting pics of wildlife animals who suffered violent, untimely deaths (some of them endangered species) comes as a complete shock and to tell you the truth, a BIG TURNOFF.

The only way I have to make sense of her behavior is to imagine her upbringing in rural Montana seeing the impact predators have on livestock first hand (but I'll say it again, wolf killings PALE in comparison to those of coyotes or mountain-lions, if nothing else, because they have been recently reintroduced in the US and are still so few in numbers, 500 more or less in Montana).

Last edited:

Just sayin'.

No, sorry that wouldn't get me off lol, nice thought though, maybe I should try that. I'm a she and you’re welcome to come out here for a couple weeks and witness some of the predators that come down from the mountains to kill the cattle and horses. It’s truly a big problem. I’ll put you up and provide the meals.

Well.....again you have given a graceful response to my ungraceful temper tantrum. But it still isn't going to change my opinion that your fascination of dead animals seems a bit warped.
Some can forget what you said.
Some can forget what you did.
But most won't forget how you made them feel. (you as in general you).
You make me feel anger. Thank you for the invite but I'll pass. Animals are being animals. That's what they do.
Of course it is horrific if a wild animal got a colt or a calf or a lamb. That's why I would keep vigilance on my colt, calf, or lamb because carnivorous animals eat other animals. Invade their turf, they are going to eat whatever invaded it. It's called survival. Having too many of one species by culling another, you're gonna get some hungry critters looking for food. There are not that many wolves. Bear would rather eat berries but if a nice young calf, lamb, colt, dog, trash left over from stupid invaders, then a bear will eat it.

I'd rather see pics of your beautiful horses, not dead bears and wolves. Domesticated die of other things too, but that isn't addressed or pics slapped hither and yon. You seem to get off on people shooting animals, along with their shit eating grins doing it. I don't.
Those "predators" are hungry. I'd love to see them in their natural state, allowed to live and BE what they are. I don't wish to see them dead any more than I want to see lions attack a baby gazelle....or a fucktard with a rifle holding up his trophy.

I don't know how else to explain it. You're insistence of starting threads with just a single word and then the surprise of what it's all about falls on death ears. And, the mule story seems to be not quite true, according to someone else who looked it up.

I guess the best thing I can do from this moment forward is to put you on ignore. I hate doing that because I did enjoy your horse pics, but you have more of a hankering for dead things than live ones.

Forum List

Back