Muhammed vs. Jesus

THE LIGHT

Silver Member
The dying words of Muhammed

"May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427

The dying words of Jesus

Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.... -Luke 23:34

Mebbe we could just compare without valuing one above the other, The Light? Just seek out knowledge and not disrespect or shame anyone?

I have a question. I presume all christians believe Jesus is God a la the Trinity.

Do Muslims believe Muhammad was a Deity?

This muslim paranoia is eventually going to make this entire country a stasi style police state.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del

"May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427

That was said on his (SAWS) deathbed among many other things. They were not his "dying words," which had nothing to do with Christianity or Judaism.

That was said on his (SAWS) deathbed among many other things. They were not his "dying words," which had nothing to do with Christianity or Judaism.

Were those the last words he uttered? Yes or no?

Here's another difference.

Jesus remained chaste through his entire life. Muhammad raped a 9 y/o girl.

The fact that he said them is what is amazing for a so called "prophet of God". Such hatred. I don't believe he was a prophet. I believe he was a man of hate and I believe that by reading his own words.

Were those the last words he uttered? Yes or no?
Do you have issues with reading comprehension? The answer is in the post you quoted. Read it again and get back to me.

Here's another difference.

Jesus remained chaste through his entire life. Muhammad raped a 9 y/o girl.

Please produce evidence of "rape."

The fact that he said them is what is amazing for a so called "prophet of God". Such hatred. I don't believe he was a prophet. I believe he was a man of hate and I believe that by reading his own words.

You believe that by reading garbage websites with biases that cater to your beliefs. We call this "conformation bias." That isn't scholarship or anything that is likely to lead to a greater understanding of what you're attempting to criticize.

Bottom line is Muhammed is a lying pretender and Jesus is the real thing.

So why are we wasting time on a debate about it?

You believe that by reading garbage websites with biases that cater to your beliefs. We call this "conformation bias." That isn't scholarship or anything that is likely to lead to a greater understanding of what you're attempting to criticize.

Nope. I get the information by reading the Quran and the New Testament. That is scholarship. Jesus never said a hateful word in his life and everything he did was good. Hohammed killed many people in the name of God. Jesus never did. You are a liar.

New Topics

Forum List

Back