Muhammad, the greatest man (peace be upon him and his family)

Moderation Message:

I've done a little light housecleaning here. Time to remind that this is Zone2.
Posts that don't have RELEVANT content are subject to deletion..

Don't make it personal..

FCT

I always find it interesting that the monotheistic religions always depict those that don't believe, don't follow their particular laws, or who leave the religion as particularly heinous and thus should be punished or simply killed by people. Yet....the infinitely powerful and capable and of course, all-knowing, cannot seem to eliminate them and thus needs lowly humans to do it for him/her/it.
My suggestion, stop believing in invisible all-powerful beings and just believe in people and treat all as how "you" would want them to treat you (hint, as a fellow human being on a small blue/green/brown lonely planet in the middle of nowhere).
We need no more than that.

Everyone expresses his joy of Eid and his all wishes to be able to join the scene with the Noble Prophet ‎ (p.b.u.h) , because they loved and missed him, and in honor to Him.
Concerning the house of the Prophet, Narrates Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her): The Messenger (p.b.u.h) of God came to my residence while two female singers were singing the songs of Bu’ath.
Moreover, there was another example of celebration of the Eid near the honorable room of the Prophet (p.b.u.h), Our Mother Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) tell us about it in the context of her previous narration. She narrated: “It was the Day of Eid, and the Abyssinians were playing with shields and spears: so either I requested the Prophet (p.b.u.h) or he asked me: ‘Would you like to see the display?’ I replied in the affirmative.

Then the Prophet‎ (p.b.u.h) let me stand behind him and my cheek was on his cheek and he was saying: "Carry on! O Bani Arfida (a name given to the Abyssinians) ‎,"‎till I got tired. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) asked me: "Are you satisfied (Is that sufficient for you)?" I replied in the affirmative and he told me to leave. (Al-Bukhaari and Muslim in the Chapter of the Tow Festivals (Eidayn) and the words are those of Al-Bukhaari).

In another place next to the room of the Prophet (p.b.u.h‎) there was another joyful celebration of Eid performed by some children and they were singing melodious Nasheeds (verses), praising the Prophet (p.b.u.h).

Certainly did Allah confer (great) favor upon the believers when He sent among them a Messenger from themselves, reciting to them His verses and purifying them an teaching them the Book and wisdom, although they had been before in manifest error.” [Quran 3: 164]

Eid in the House of the Prophet PBUH

Muhummad Youssef celebrated EID-------ISLAMIC STYLE in emulation of
AL NABI see shootings in chattanooga---five dead

Rich McKay
Reuters - ‎Thursday‎, ‎July‎ ‎16‎, ‎2015

Not my idea of a supremely moral man. In fact this is the ideal of a man who should be prosecuted and sent to prison.

I am neither Christian nor Muslim nor Jew, but I find Christianity and Islam and Judaism to be epic and beautiful and totally worthy of my respect, especially for all the "good" and "evil" that has been performed in the name of these powerful religions. I can understand the beauty in creation as well as destruction... in order as well as chaos, in "good" as well as "evil"...
Hail YHWH​

Everyone expresses his joy of Eid and his all wishes to be able to join the scene with the Noble Prophet ‎ (p.b.u.h) , because they loved and missed him, and in honor to Him.
Concerning the house of the Prophet, Narrates Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her): The Messenger (p.b.u.h) of God came to my residence while two female singers were singing the songs of Bu’ath.
Moreover, there was another example of celebration of the Eid near the honorable room of the Prophet (p.b.u.h), Our Mother Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) tell us about it in the context of her previous narration. She narrated: “It was the Day of Eid, and the Abyssinians were playing with shields and spears: so either I requested the Prophet (p.b.u.h) or he asked me: ‘Would you like to see the display?’ I replied in the affirmative.

Then the Prophet‎ (p.b.u.h) let me stand behind him and my cheek was on his cheek and he was saying: "Carry on! O Bani Arfida (a name given to the Abyssinians) ‎,"‎till I got tired. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) asked me: "Are you satisfied (Is that sufficient for you)?" I replied in the affirmative and he told me to leave. (Al-Bukhaari and Muslim in the Chapter of the Tow Festivals (Eidayn) and the words are those of Al-Bukhaari).

In another place next to the room of the Prophet (p.b.u.h‎) there was another joyful celebration of Eid performed by some children and they were singing melodious Nasheeds (verses), praising the Prophet (p.b.u.h).

Certainly did Allah confer (great) favor upon the believers when He sent among them a Messenger from themselves, reciting to them His verses and purifying them an teaching them the Book and wisdom, although they had been before in manifest error.” [Quran 3: 164]

Eid in the House of the Prophet PBUH

The Quran says Allah sent a flock of birds to destroy the Abyssinian army.

THE ELEPHANT, CHAPTER NO. 105
105.1 Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the Companions of the Elephant?
105.2 Did He not make their treacherous plan go astray?
105.3 And He sent against them Flights of Birds,
105.4 Striking them with stones of baked clay.
105.5 Then did He make them like an empty field of stalks and straw, (of which
the corn) has been eaten up.

Peace be upon Muhammad and his family​
Eternal punishment of the most severe, be upon that vile scumbucket. As for his family, they must have suffered terribly having been associated with him - the worst devil-person who ever lived.​

Yes, Muhammad's own aunt and uncle rejected him, and he wrote a sura in the Quran condemning them for it.

PALM FIBRE, THE FLAME, CHAPTER NO. 111
111.1 Perish the hands of the Father of Flame! Perish he!
111.2 No profit to him from all his wealth, and all his gains!
111.3 Burnt soon will he be in a Fire of Blazing Flame!
111.4 His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood - As fuel!-
111.5 A twisted rope of palm-leaf fibre round her (own) neck!

Yes, Muhammad's own aunt and uncle rejected him, and he wrote a sura in the Quran condemning them for it.

PALM FIBRE, THE FLAME, CHAPTER NO. 111
111.1 Perish the hands of the Father of Flame! Perish he!
111.2 No profit to him from all his wealth, and all his gains!
111.3 Burnt soon will he be in a Fire of Blazing Flame!
111.4 His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood - As fuel!-
111.5 A twisted rope of palm-leaf fibre round her (own) neck!
An equal opportunity murderer-rapist-thief-pedophile-wifebeater.

New Topics

Forum List

Back