Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) married young Ayesha (MGH)

Do you insult Muhammad and Aisha, while neither of them cares in the least about your existence ?

It is sad.

Do you insult Muhammad and Aisha, while neither of them cares in the least about your existence ?

It is sad.

Pointing out the fact that Aisha and Muhammad weren't in the same geographic region when they were married isn't an insult. I would also suggest that you not try to determine the heart of Muhammad. That isn't for a Muslim to do for anyone; that would be God's domain within Islam alone.

Muslims greet each other saying "peace be unto you" (As Salamu Alaykum). The reply is "and unto you be peace" (Wa Alaykum Salam). One time a Jew came to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) saying "death be unto you" (As Saamu Alaykum). Aisha (may God be well pleased with her) who was there, replied to him very harshly. Muhammad told her to be easy, to not be so harsh. She explained to Muhammad what the Jew actually said: death (not peace) be unto you. Muhammad said he heard it and replied "and to you too".

Aisha once reminded Muhammad through giving a similitude, that she was his only previously unmarried wife. All his other wives were previously married. She reminded to Muhammad that she was his only unmarried wife, to which Muhammad smiled.

Aisha and Muhammad weren't in the same geographic region when they were married

You are lying, and this is another one of your many lies.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) once told Aisha (may God be well pleased with her) that Gabriel (peace on him) came and entered the room, and was conveying her greetings.

Aisha replied "and unto him be peace, and the mercy of God and His blessings".

Last edited:
I speak of the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Once, one of the wives of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) spoke harsh words to Aisha. Muhammad was present. Aisha was very young, and the only one out of the 11 wives of Muhammad who had not been previously married. Aisha was not replying. Muhammad told her to reply to her. So Aisha replied to her, speaking harsher words still. Muhammad smiled, saying, "she is the daughter of Abu Bakr".

Once Aisha was angry. Muhammad asked her what was happening to her. She replied asking him, surprised, if the devil never comes to him. He said yes, but as he supplicated God, God gave him power over him and the devil submitted.

Well to add to the pointless discussion, Islamic heaven promises 28 young boys as well as the by now famous 72 virgins. Molesting young boys is very common in Islamic societies that are strict and prohibit pre martial sex with severe consequences.

You have this perversion in many prohibitive environments, like for example, the Catholic Church with the priests that molested so many young boys.

The sexual use of young boys is licensed in the Q'ran...

....interpreted these Sura as license for pederasty.
"Round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness."
and
"•Sura 52:24. "And there shall wait on them young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls."

And they will even be given pre-pubescent young boys, “beautiful, perpetually fresh pearls” (Sura 52:24, 56:17, 76:19)

Well to add to the pointless discussion, Islamic heaven promises 28 young boys as well as the by now famous 72 virgins. Molesting young boys is very common in Islamic societies that are strict and prohibit pre martial sex with severe consequences.

You have this perversion in many prohibitive environments, like for example, the Catholic Church with the priests that molested so many young boys.

and
"•Sura 52:24. "And there shall wait on them young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls."

And they will even be given pre-pubescent young boys, “beautiful, perpetually fresh pearls” (Sura 52:24, 56:17, 76:19)

Dear PoliticalChic
Trying to equate Islam with pedophilia is like trying to equate Constitutionalism with slavery.

I don't believe in either justifying slavery or pedophilia
when I support the true faithful followers of either Islam or Constitutionalism that
aren't about these abuses in the past.

Christianity has its abuses also, that are not the true message in that line of following either.

This corruption happens in ALL institutions, as a reminder that NONE of these are infallable.
Humans can make a mess of anything, as well as make GOOD use of anything.

It depends how it is used that makes it good or bad. There are absolutes,
but it is not a matter of label that makes something good or bad.

Just because "it depends on the situation" does not mean it is all "relativistic."

You can take each person and each instance, and decide if that is consistent or not.
But labeling whole groups is just a recipe for condemning the entire human race,
where nobody is without fault. We are all responsible, indirectly if not directly, for abuses committed as a result of
the freedom we have, which isn't free.

and

Dear PoliticalChic
Trying to equate Islam with pedophilia is like trying to equate Constitutionalism with slavery.

I don't believe in either justifying slavery or pedophilia
when I support the true faithful followers of either Islam or Constitutionalism that
aren't about these abuses in the past.

Christianity has its abuses also, that are not the true message in that line of following either.

This corruption happens in ALL institutions, as a reminder that NONE of these are infallable.
Humans can make a mess of anything, as well as make GOOD use of anything.

It depends how it is used that makes it good or bad. There are absolutes,
but it is not a matter of label that makes something good or bad.

Just because "it depends on the situation" does not mean it is all "relativistic."

You can take each person and each instance, and decide if that is consistent or not.
But labeling whole groups is just a recipe for condemning the entire human race,
where nobody is without fault. We are all responsible, indirectly if not directly, for abuses committed as a result of
the freedom we have, which isn't free.

"Trying to equate Islam with pedophilia is like trying to equate Constitutionalism with slavery."

Now, don't let facts get in your way!

I proved what I stated.

I provided the sura that you can read for yourself.

and

And they will even be given pre-pubescent young boys, “beautiful, perpetually fresh pearls” (Sura 52:24, 56:17, 76:19)[/QUOTE]

I impatiently await your re-evaluation of your post.

Forum List

Back