Muhammad makes list of top 10 baby names in the U.S. for first time

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Uggh !
This should strike fear in every freedom loving American.

Sophia still reigns as queen, but Jackson has lost his crown as king.

The parenting website BabyCenter released its annual list of 100 most popular baby names for girls and boys in the United States, and for the 10th year in a row, Sophia is at the top. Liam knocked Jackson out of the No. 1 spot that he had held onto for six years straight.
Muhammad makes list of top 10 baby names in the U.S. for first time
I get where you are coming from here, but it doesn't bother me much. Do keep in mind that this is something that hasn't happened before, therefore, there is no track record of the name to look back on. Anything can happen for next year.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is an easy explanation for Muhammad being one of the top baby names in America, even though muslims are only a small percentage of the U.S. population.

The first born son in a muslim family is traditionally named Muhammad.

So know you know. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Where I live, Barack is number one.
Followed by Jalen, Jaylon, Jaylen, Jailin, Tyrell, Tyrod, Tylenol, Biff Poindexter, Peeshawn, Keyshawn, Roshawn!, Erecshawn, Retardayshawn, Segregayshawn...
You should consider moving. The Biff Poindexters are a particularly ignorant bunch

Where I live, Barack is number one.
Followed by Jalen, Jaylon, Jaylen, Jailin, Tyrell, Tyrod, Tylenol, Biff Poindexter, Peeshawn, Keyshawn, Roshawn!, Erecshawn, Retardayshawn, Segregayshawn...
You should consider moving. The Biff Poindexters are a particularly ignorant bunch
I hear you. But I was here first.

Forum List

Back