CDZ Muhammad didn't exist.

I believe that muhummad existed -----I believe that Pol Pot existed and that Stalin existed
Tens of millions have been able to trace their ancestry to Mohammed. None can do so for Jesus. Applying Occam's Razor (all things being equal, simplest explanations tend to be the correct ones) what's this tell us but Mohammed existed. Jesus didn't.
I still don't understand why is it so obvious that he existed
DNA

any real muslim here?
what do you call a "real muslim" ???
he/she who follows Qur'an

how does one 'follow quran' ??? I read the Koran as a young woman. It was before I knew much at all about islam and having read it ----did not know Islamic law or what muslim preachers seem to call "SUNNAH" ---which seems to mean something like----
'normative behavior' Can you provide some examples of "real muslims"

how does one 'follow quran' ??? I read the Koran as a young woman. It was before I knew much at all about islam and having read it ----did not know Islamic law or what muslim preachers seem to call "SUNNAH" ---which seems to mean something like----
young non-Muslim woman finds Qur'an interesting to read... :biggrin:
what examples do you need? I worked hand to hand with these bearded guys but I doubt you know them... they live without meat and alcohol, some of them are even sXe vegetarians

young non-Muslim woman finds Qur'an interesting to read... :biggrin:
what examples do you need? I worked hand to hand with these bearded guys but I doubt you know them... they live without meat and alcohol, some of them are even sXe vegetarians

I have worked and socialized with many many muslims-----and never encountered a vegetarian
amongst them. In fact some of my Pakistani
colleagues liked to mock hindus for not eating meat.
Why do you even mention vegetarianism? NO MEAT? I have known muslims who killed their
own chickens-----are you referring to the fact that some muslims do not eat meat that is not killed by
a muslim? Why do you mention alcohol? Is that
it? A "real muslim" does not drink. Of the many
muslims I have encountered----a few did not drink.
I am quite sure that Osama bin ladin did not drink
based on information I read about him.
As to reading the Koran-----as a young woman,
I read just about anything that came into my hands.
The hindu GITA is far better. (in my youth --the
Kama Sudtra was the popular book----as an example
of fine literature, it does not come close to the Gita--or the Bible ----but even that one exceeds the Koran)

I have worked and socialized with many many muslims-----and never encountered a vegetarian
Why do you even mention vegetarianism? NO MEAT? I have known muslims who killed their
own chickens-----are you referring to the fact that some muslims do not eat meat that is not killed by
of fine literature, it does not come close to the Gita--or the Bible ----but even that one exceeds the Koran)
Well I never believed Pakistani Muslims are intellectual somehow :badgrin:
You communicated with Muslim drunks and I communicated with my friends :biggrin: Yes, they are veggies and straightedge, some spiritual people live exactly that way, I wonder why is it a miracle for you if you get interested in at least two faiths.
Have you ever been in Arabic countries?

se
it is widely accepted by billions of people on planet Earth that the Prophet Muhammad did in fact exist. However one person dares to be above the masses. This man is Robert Spencer, a New York Times best-selling author and founder of Stop Islamization of America. In his book "Did Muhammad Exist?", Spencer argues this statement provoking millions of muslims to hate him.

• The earliest biographical material about Muhammad dates from at least 125 years after his reported death.
  • 6 decades passed before anyone even mentioned Muhammad, the Qur’an, or Islam.
What is your point of view about his "supposition"?
the-prophet-muhammad.jpg

I think people simply have a hard time believing that a perfect man existed like Jesus who preached loving his enemies as they nailed him to a cross.

However, a second rate warlord like Mo who personally murdered hundreds of innocent prisoners and took female sex slaves and married a 9 year old girl is perfectly believable in this world.

Well I never believed Pakistani Muslims are intellectual somehow :badgrin:
You communicated with Muslim drunks and I communicated with my friends :biggrin: Yes, they are veggies and straightedge, some spiritual people live exactly that way, I wonder why is it a miracle for you if you get interested in at least two faiths.
Have you ever been in Arabic countries?

sorry to disappoint you----none of my Pakistani friends and colleagues have been drunks-----that a person drinks beer now and then does not render him a "drunk" ALL of my Pakistani friends have been either physicians, or surgeons.
I have been interested in all sorts of things-----and have read the scriptural writings of ------all sorts of faiths----including, of course, the Koran. None of my Pakistani friends have been vegetarians----but some of my hindu friends have been so vegetarian that they did not even eat eggs or root vegetables (jains) As to Arabic countries----my husband was born in an Arabic country but I doubt we will ever visit one----he ---as an escapee from a shariah society---- would not set foot in a muslim country. He does not speak Arabic ----
BY CHOICE. Your post mystifies me-----you assume quite a bit

sorry to disappoint you
Yes you disappoint me. I haven't stated that muslims must be veggies, I just said I know several Muslims that are sXe veggies. I haven't said that your Pakistani friends are drunks, you said you met many Muslims who drink.

sorry to disappoint you
Yes you disappoint me. I haven't stated that muslims must be veggies, I just said I know several Muslims that are sXe veggies. I haven't said that your Pakistani friends are drunks, you said you met many Muslims who drink.

You specifically asserted "YOU TALK TO DRUNKS"------and you very definitely associated vegetarianism with
"spirituality amongst muslims you know"
The rest of your post is simply snotty. You don't actually disappoint me----I have encountered many snotty people---PS---not all muslim countries are "Arabic" ---say that to an IRANIAN and he might spit

Forum List

Back