Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

.... you can only mock, not argue against it.

"Mock"? I am not mocking you - I am praising your prophetic wisdom!

wow.png

lol So you still don't have a counter argument. Can I assume you will have nothing of any value to anyone, to say for the rest of the time you are on this forum?

Or are you just worthless to read, for this thread alone?

Just wanted to post to remind everyone jihad Jane was a failure that had to be removed so her teammates could win her a medal .

She was nothing but a token failure

"Mock"? I am not mocking you - I am praising your prophetic wisdom!

So you still don't have a counter argument. .....
You even take offense at me praising your prophetic wisdom? You want me to counter argue your superiority? Well Ok ... I do think you ought to change your socks more often. Is that good enough?

Actually that is good enough. You have proven yourself a complete and total waste of time for everyone that has responded to you thus far.

Given your incompetence, and the fact I want to talk to adults who actually wish to discuss topics, not just waste time with rambling crap of no value to anyone.... I'm going to put you on ignore! CONGRATS! You have been identified as a troll, worthy only of being ignored!

Not only will this save me the trouble responding to you, only to find ignorance and stupidity, but it will also save you the time, because I'll never respond to you again! Isn't that great? I'll never even know you still post on this forum!! Isn't that fantastic? You could even leave the forum, and never post again, and I'll never know either way! The ignore feature, is one of the absolute best functions this forum has, and you have the privilege of having it used on you! :D Smile, and wave good bye little troll! I'd say it was fun, but your posts were rather boring. Bye bye troll!

troll-spray.jpe

Never to be seen again! Not be me at least. Others perhaps, until they ignore you too! Bye bye!

Forum List

Back