Muhammad Ali Jr. Detained in Airport – Second Time

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Well good! That’s teach him to go around with a Muslim name like Muhammad Ali. With a name like that, he’s lucky to be allowed to set foot in the United States at all.

What is more Muslim than a name like Muhammad ? The same name as the guy who created the Koran and Islam, and caused so much trouble all over the world. The same name as the genocidal, wife-beating, pedophile who started the looney cult (masquerading as a religion), that has killed 270 million people all over the world, for 1400 years.

Detained in an airport ? With a name like he has, he ought to go live in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, or some other Muslim hellhole. Bon Voyage!

I blame the Islamic prophet for, in the first place, creating a belief system that encourages violence. It all started right there.

Sure, because he named himself, right?

Fucking tard
I said going around with a name like that - not choosing it. He's over 40 years of age. He can't change his name ? Some people who don't like their name go by their initials (ex. AJ, PA, etc)

So stop calling yourself nasty names.

Sure, because he named himself, right?

Fucking tard
I said going around with a name like that - not choosing it. He's over 40 years of age. He can't change his name ? Some people who don't like their name go by their initials (ex. AJ, PA, etc)

So stop calling yourself nasty names.

Why don't you change your name

Forum List

Back