Mugatu Pic

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
I've been looking on the internet for a picture of Mugatu, from the movie "Zoolander" to use as an avatar. However, I need a picture of Mugatu being annoyed, angry, or otherwise agitated to be truly ideal for what I want as my new custom title, and all the pictures on the net are either of him being calm and diabolical or they're from the hypnosis sequence. If anyone can find a suitable picture and post it for me (I can resize it, so no need to find one of avatar dimensions), I'll greatly appreciate it and maybe give you a rep boost.

Hobbit said:
I've been looking on the internet for a picture of Mugatu, from the movie "Zoolander" to use as an avatar. However, I need a picture of Mugatu being annoyed, angry, or otherwise agitated to be truly ideal for what I want as my new custom title, and all the pictures on the net are either of him being calm and diabolical or they're from the hypnosis sequence. If anyone can find a suitable picture and post it for me (I can resize it, so no need to find one of avatar dimensions), I'll greatly appreciate it and maybe give you a rep boost.

You could always grab a screen shot of whatever part of this you feel is appropriate.

http://www.killerclips.com/clip.php?id=98&qid=1083&PHPSESSID=aa61a3b66ccea9ab55b12ccccc41b503

Forum List

Back