Mugabe for another 20 Years!!?!!

I can't see that the official acceptance of theft and murder can advance humanity. Rats, perhaps?

As to living under Smith, we have all, doubtless, a historical time that suits us. I'd not boast about that one myself, though.

Some people do seem immensely impressed when bullying racist regimes allow their labour force to survive. Good God, man - do you expect master-races to work?

They have a mentality, that white men can rule better than a African countries
own indigenous Black electorate.Its called"White Mans Burden Arrogance".
This is why I am glad Mugabe redistributed the White farmers land to the Black
Zimbabweans.White people have no respect for Blacks, even while living in a predominately black country.How disrespectful.!

Last edited:
I can't see that the official acceptance of theft and murder can advance humanity. Rats, perhaps?
The Earth's resources are finite, time is waning, and we are waxing. It's group warfare, survival.

As to living under Smith, we have all, doubtless, a historical time that suits us. I'd not boast about that one myself, though.
I am quite fat and happy in this historical time personally.

Some people do seem immensely impressed when bullying racist regimes allow their labour force to survive.
I am suprised that when the rebellions started, the Rhodesians just didn't start genociding the blacks at large. And I don't mean Nazi-Holocaust genocide, I mean an actual efficient and timely genocide. This was not done, I'm dumb founded.

Good God, man - do you expect master-races to work?
There is the great failing. Dead on.

The Earth's resources are finite, time is waning, and we are waxing. It's group warfare, survival.

I am quite fat and happy in this historical time personally.

I am suprised that when the rebellions started, the Rhodesians just didn't start genociding the blacks at large. And I don't mean Nazi-Holocaust genocide, I mean an actual efficient and timely genocide. This was not done, I'm dumb founded.

There is the great failing. Dead on.

You also kill your self with all the radiation,and your Master Race offspring for at least 10,000 years with Nuclear War.Not to bright of a choice if you ask me.

Typically, when a man puts chlorine into his pool he does so to kill everything in it. That's the entire point of the satire in my signature.

Humor aside; nuclear warfare is a much maligned and overhyped option.

Yep, Mugabe sure is doing a grand job! There's not many world leaders who can claim to have incrreased their country's inflation rate by 11.2 million per cent!!

The Central Statistical Office in Harare said that inflation in the year to June stood at 11,268,758.9 per cent, a rise of 9,035,045.5 per cent from May.

The monthly inflation rate stood at 839.3 per cent, it added.

Zimbabwe inflation rockets to 11.2 million per cent - Telegraph

Yep, Mugabe sure is doing a grand job! There's not many world leaders who can claim to have incrreased their country's inflation rate by 11.2 million per cent!!

that number is so large it's absurd.

How can money have any meaning whatever under those conditions.

My point here is people stop using the stuff, how can its value be calibrated?

Robert Mugabe - Wikiquote

We are still exchanging blows with the British government. They are using gay gangsters. Each time I pass through London, the gangster regime of Blair `expresses its dismay'.

Our party must continue to strike fear in the heart of the white man, our real enemy!

The white man is not indigenous to Africa. Africa is for Africans. Zimbabwe is for Zimbabweans.

We cannot have a situation where people decide to sit in places not allowed and when police remove them they say no. We can’t have that. That is a revolt to the system. Some are crying that they were beaten. Yes you will be thoroughly beaten. When the police say move you move. If you don’t move, you invite the police to use force.

I don't think 52ndStreet is a troll. I think he IS Mugabe! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The mentality of a middle schooler.

The mind of a Mad man. This is why many Blacks don't want whites in Africa.
They want to bring in all this Nuclear Weapons crap, that will radiate the Earth for 10,000.00 years!

10,000.00 years
Wow, ten thousand years with no cents. What a specific number.

I figured Bantus wouldn't want Whites in Africa as a matter of range territory competition. Speaking of Humans in terms of Animals for clarity.

It looks like Mugabe had the chain put on him by the opposition parties.

Coup possible in Zimbabwe?...
fingerscrossed.gif

NEWS ANALYSIS: War veterans spell bad news for Mugabe
July 25 2016 - THE fallout between President Robert Mugabe and war veterans, once his most loyal allies, may force Zimbabwe’s military to show its hand, sooner, rather than later. The country is slipping deeper and deeper into an economic crisis, which has the potential of reconfiguring its political landscape.
The war veterans’ association has strong links to Zimbabwe’s military — the latter, which although sidelined, remains potential kingmaker in Zanu-PF’s long-drawn out succession race. Last week it reminded Mugabe it was the veterans’ support during the liberation war that elevated him to the leadership of Zanu-PF in the late 1970s. "When he arrived in Mozambique ... he was not the president of Zanu-PF, but we made him so. Our decision to make him the president of Zanu-PF was accepted here at home, regionally by the Frontline States and internationally. Yet, today, he refers to us as irrelevant," the veterans’ association said. The war veterans’ chairman, Chris Mutsvangwa, expelled in July from Zanu-PF, has close associations with the army generals. Mutsvangwa is also an ally of Emmerson Mnangagwa, the vice-president and the frontrunner to succeed Mugabe.

A war veterans’ conference held in April and presided over by Mugabe drew hundreds of top army personnel. "The military and war veterans are one and the same thing," said Eddie Cross, a legislator from the opposition Movement for Democratic Change party. "Virtually every army commander and senior army official was there. I cannot see the military standing aloof in all of this and not doing a thing." Cross said the "strong language" with which the war veterans had called time on Mugabe’s rule marked the beginning of the end. "This is a very serious crisis for Mugabe, and his departure date has been brought forward." Relations between Mugabe and the war veterans have been strained for months. In March, police threw tear gas and fired water cannons at them for gathering for an unauthorised meeting. Mugabe is the official patron of the Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association.

Their attempts most recently to add input into the party’s succession race earned a strong rebuke from Mugabe, who warned they risked suffering the fate of the mid-1980s "dissidents". But if the war veterans’ strategy was to surprise and go for the jugular after months of fiery exchanges with Mugabe, they won. Members of Mugabe’s inner circle were caught off guard by the veterans’ hard-hitting statement, which called Mugabe "manipulative", and by the bold declaration that the veterans would not support him in the next elections. "I was also surprised by the statement," said Tshinga Dube, the state minister responsible for veterans’ welfare. "Among those war veterans there are different groups. I had assumed that they were all Zanu-PF, so I will find out whether this is the true position."

Ben Freeth is a former commercial farmer, who crossed paths with the war veterans during Zimbabwe’s land seizures in 2000. He said the fallout reflected the collapse of a system of patronage Mugabe had put together. "The last time such confrontation took place was in 1997, and then Mugabe could afford payouts. Now there is no way for him to pull money out of the hat to pay them off. As is often said, you can’t rig the economy, and his support base will wane and wane until he is gone." As the twilight years of his political career set in, Mugabe is isolated. Western financial institutions refused to extend any new funding during talks in London in July. His allies, China and Russia, have also not responded to calls for financial aid. At home, a popular citizen’s movement driven by social media has turned the tide against his rule. Ordinary people have taken to the streets in protest. Yet, even in the face of mounting unrest, Mugabe has remained defiant. He blames western sanctions and a "third force" for the turmoil. Mugabe, it seems, will fight on.

NEWS ANALYSIS: War veterans spell bad news for Mugabe

Forum List

Back