Mugabe for another 20 Years!!?!!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I don't care what people say about Robert Mugabe. He is my kind of African leader.He stands up to the European Robber Barons, and to America and the
World.He puts Africa first.After all the Europeans,have stolen so much wealth
out of Africa,and still refuse to pay reparations to many countries that had mineral
wealth was stolen from their land .

I don't care what people say about Robert Mugabe. He is my kind of African leader.He stands up to the European Robber Barons, and to America and the
World.He puts Africa first.After all the Europeans,have stolen so much wealth
out of Africa,and still refuse to pay reparations to many countries that had mineral
wealth was stolen from their land .

He is also responsible for the deaths and infringements of human rights of many thousands of his own people.

What a stupid ignorant bastard you are...but deliberate.

He is also responsible for the deaths and infringements of human rights of many thousands of his own people.

What a stupid ignorant bastard you are...but deliberate.

Not more of stupid ignorant bastard like you, and the other idiots who fail to
see that Zimbabwe is a result of many years of plunder and thievery by
European Robber barons,Mugabe became what he is today because of White racists like Ian Smith, and the other Europeans that stole so much mineral wealth out of that country,and have returned nothing to the majority Black
population of that country to this Day! So don't attack Mugabe today, he is the results of many years of White racism and thievery.

European Robber barons,Mugabe became what he is today because of White racists like Ian Smith, and the other Europeans that stole so much mineral wealth out of that country,and have returned nothing to the majority Black
population of that country to this Day! So don't attack Mugabe today, he is the results of many years of White racism and thievery.

My Branch of the Labour Party voted for my motion to bomb Beit Bridge and send in paratroops back in the days of the illegal Smith regime, so I claim the right to say you are talking drivel: Mugabe is the enemy of Africa, a bloody and destructive tyrant who's been raving for years. Is there something wrong with your head as well, man? He is bringing disgrace to the entire Continent!

My Branch of the Labour Party voted for my motion to bomb Beit Bridge and send in paratroops back in the days of the illegal Smith regime, so I claim the right to say you are talking drivel: Mugabe is the enemy of Africa, a bloody and destructive tyrant who's been raving for years. Is there something wrong with your head as well, man? He is bringing disgrace to the entire Continent!

I tell you rhys, you are the one who has allowed your self to be brinwahsed.
I tell you again.Mugabe for another 20 years.!

You have got to be a troll.

Zimbabwe is the way it is today because of many years of plunder and thievery by European Robber barons, you are totally correct, but Mugabe has done absolutely nothing short of continuing that legacy of plunder and thievery, at present being the biggest proponent of plunder and thievery. He's a brutal dictator and I feel quite sorry for all the citizens of Zimbabwe, and wonder how in hell they're going to get rid of that monster.

They're going to kill him.

That or, if it suit our geo-political purposes we'll pay somebody to do it for us.

Ian Smith was the BEST thing that ever happened to that country and it shows in the RECENT decline of the economy.

You should have been living there, chum! Relatives of mine were, so I know. A sort of dreary, provincial fascism!

White people alway have this arrogance ,that they can come to Africa and take
over a Black country, and disrespect the Black indigenous population,with out
any consequences.Please, I don't care what people say about Mugabe, he did to
the whites of Zimbabwe, what that racists Faggot Ian Smith was to doing to the
Black majority.Africa needs to rid itself of those White Homo, trouble makers.!
The Whites are all a bunch of thieves ,Homos,lesbians, and robbers.Good riddence,
out of Africa now!, all of them!!
Especially after what that madman lunatic King Leopold did in the Congo,they should not
be allowed on the continent.

Last edited:
White people alway have this arrogance ,that they can come to Africa and take
over a Black country, and disrespect the Black indigenous population,with out
any consequences.Please, I don't care what people say about Mugabe, he did to
the whites of Zimbabwe, what that racists Faggot Ian Smith was to doing to the
Black majority.Africa needs to rid itself of those White Homo, trouble makers.!
The Whites are all a bunch of thieves ,Homos,lesbians, and robbers.Good riddence,
out of Africa now!, all of them!!
Especially after what that madman lunatic King Leopold did in the Congo,they should not
be allowed on the continent.

Well yes, but what point are you making? That you dislike homosexuals? From very early on, Mugabe was murdering political opponents in Matabeleland, and since his sensible first wife died he's been as nutty as a fruit cake, as everyone says, and nowadays he has ruined the country entirely. Do you really think he is doing anything for Black People? I don't. I think he's a nut-case.

Well yes, but what point are you making? That you dislike homosexuals? From very early on, Mugabe was murdering political opponents in Matabeleland, and since his sensible first wife died he's been as nutty as a fruit cake, as everyone says, and nowadays he has ruined the country entirely. Do you really think he is doing anything for Black People? I don't. I think he's a nut-case.

Please,Please, Rhys, they said Idi Amin Da Da, was also insane,he probably was insane.My point is Mugabe realizes that White people are perverted, liars,
and theives,and out right murderers. He rightfully returned land that was stolen,or obtained illegally by whites settlers, who got king Lobengula of Zimbabwe drunk, and then made him sing a treaty where he ceeded Zimbabwean land over to whites in the 1800's, not knowing what he was singing.what the whites did was wrong, and not proper. Mr. Mugabe may have done things to temporarily but Zimbabwe in a state of economic flux, but he is
being conspiratorialized by the same white European robber barons that stole much mineral wealth,and land from Zimbabwe, and Zimbabweans.

Please,Please, Rhys, they said Idi Amin Da Da, was also insane,he probably was insane.My point is Mugabe realizes that White people are perverted, liars,
and theives,and out right murderers. He rightfully returned land that was stolen,or obtained illegally by whites settlers, who got king Lobengula of Zimbabwe drunk, and then made him sing a treaty where he ceeded Zimbabwean land over to whites in the 1800's, not knowing what he was singing.what the whites did was wrong, and not proper. Mr. Mugabe may have done things to temporarily but Zimbabwe in a state of economic flux, but he is
being conspiratorialized by the same white European robber barons that stole much mineral wealth,and land from Zimbabwe, and Zimbabweans.

Well, I don't think all of any group of people-identified-by-alleged-genetics can be any one thing, though I won't hear any good said of colonialists. But the people Mugabe is killing now are ordinary citizens of Zimbabwe, surely?

You should have been living there, chum! Relatives of mine were, so I know. A sort of dreary, provincial fascism!

I wish I was. I don't care if Smith was a fascist or not, his government was still the best thing to happen to that land in recorded history. Considering that there still are Blacks alive in Rhodesia, that dreary, provincial fascism must not have been all that bad (where are the Native Americans?).

Taking land from a stone age people, who are historical failures, is a time tested and well accepted method of Human advancement.

What's so glorious about fighting against robber barons if you become one yourself?

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I still feel Mugabe must be given more time to turn Zimbabwe around. He is being conspiratorialized by the international White racists power mongers.

I wish I was. I don't care if Smith was a fascist or not, his government was still the best thing to happen to that land in recorded history. Considering that there still are Blacks alive in Rhodesia, that dreary, provincial fascism must not have been all that bad (where are the Native Americans?).

Taking land from a stone age people, who are historical failures, is a time tested and well accepted method of Human advancement.

I can't see that the official acceptance of theft and murder can advance humanity. Rats, perhaps?

As to living under Smith, we have all, doubtless, a historical time that suits us. I'd not boast about that one myself, though.

Some people do seem immensely impressed when bullying racist regimes allow their labour force to survive. Good God, man - do you expect master-races to work?

Forum List

Back