Mueller will label dangling of pardons as obstruction of justice

Now pardons is obstruction of justice? Sounds like some are trying to make the rules up as they go along.

Are Super Delegates violation of election laws? Use of foreign dossiers against American candidates a violation of Executive powers by the Obama Administration?

One could ask 1000 questions and apply laws as they go. As I see it, this is entirely political, and the response will be political it won't be served in a court of law as much as some want it to be. Therefore, pardons are on the table as are all demands by the President and his team to have this wrapped up sooner rather than later. It seems to be a concerted effort to deny the American people their president and elected government.

Who does this benefit? I can tell you that Putin is enjoying the overzealous and artificial credit for his election.

No! Just having thoughts about pardons is Obstruction of Hillary!

Then Hillary excuse is old. President Barron will be found to have committed numerous instances of OoJ. Each is a felon....an Impeachment only mentions misdemeanors.....a felony is far more serious.

President Barron will soon find out he is not above the law.

Law and Order Republicans are now against the rule of law.

strange - if Trumps so innocent why doesnt come forward and clear his good name, and why are his base voters defending him by making up excuses ???

oh yeah - their both pieces of monkey dung, never mind.
Trump: No collusion, no obstruction. But you're deaf. Spiritually and physical.

Now pardons is obstruction of justice? Sounds like some are trying to make the rules up as they go along.

Are Super Delegates violation of election laws? Use of foreign dossiers against American candidates a violation of Executive powers by the Obama Administration?

One could ask 1000 questions and apply laws as they go. As I see it, this is entirely political, and the response will be political it won't be served in a court of law as much as some want it to be. Therefore, pardons are on the table as are all demands by the President and his team to have this wrapped up sooner rather than later. It seems to be a concerted effort to deny the American people their president and elected government.

Who does this benefit? I can tell you that Putin is enjoying the overzealous and artificial credit for his election.

Law Professors think so....but your opinion counts SO MUCH
...LOL

We asked 11 legal experts if Trump’s lawyer obstructed justice

Issuing a pardon to stop an investigation related to the person issuing the pardon is considered OoJ....yes.

I hope President Barron understands this. If he does issue a pardon to stop either the Russian investigation or the Cohen investigation and the "intent" is to hamper or obstruct that investigation....the n President Barron will begin a constitution crisis that may not only take down his regime....but the complicit repubs in the toothless congress.

President Barron needs to think l9my and hard about his actions...

Mueller Will Label Dangling Pardons as Obstruction of Justice Just as He Drops More Conspiracy Charges – emptywheel

And now he is doing the same thing with Cohen....idiot....The OoJ report is going to nail him. How many mire crimes has he committed? We may find out.
ANY
DAY
NOW!

Won't you help cure TDS my fellow USMB members.

Send your donations to "The Original Tree" @ I am Groot.com

Make all donations out to.

DemNazi Circular Firing Squad Ammuniction Fund, and People for the Preservation of Stupidity.

Mueller Will Label Dangling Pardons as Obstruction of Justice Just as He Drops More Conspiracy Charges – emptywheel

And now he is doing the same thing with Cohen....idiot....The OoJ report is going to nail him. How many mire crimes has he committed? We may find out.
raw

If this is all he's got, Trump can start accepting donations for his library's construction that will commence in 2026
Are there enough picture books to fill a *presidential* library?

Forum List

Back