Mueller will label dangling of pardons as obstruction of justice

Mueller and company are desperate as are libs.

Sorry the law upsets you....but Obstruction of Justice is a serious offense. The Orange King has been committing numerous acts that fall in that characterization.

Now pardons is obstruction of justice? Sounds like some are trying to make the rules up as they go along.

Are Super Delegates violation of election laws? Use of foreign dossiers against American candidates a violation of Executive powers by the Obama Administration?

One could ask 1000 questions and apply laws as they go. As I see it, this is entirely political, and the response will be political it won't be served in a court of law as much as some want it to be. Therefore, pardons are on the table as are all demands by the President and his team to have this wrapped up sooner rather than later. It seems to be a concerted effort to deny the American people their president and elected government.

Who does this benefit? I can tell you that Putin is enjoying the overzealous and artificial credit for his election.

Now pardons is obstruction of justice? Sounds like some are trying to make the rules up as they go along.

Are Super Delegates violation of election laws? Use of foreign dossiers against American candidates a violation of Executive powers by the Obama Administration?

One could ask 1000 questions and apply laws as they go. As I see it, this is entirely political, and the response will be political it won't be served in a court of law as much as some want it to be. Therefore, pardons are on the table as are all demands by the President and his team to have this wrapped up sooner rather than later. It seems to be a concerted effort to deny the American people their president and elected government.

Who does this benefit? I can tell you that Putin is enjoying the overzealous and artificial credit for his election.

No! Just having thoughts about pardons is Obstruction of Hillary!

Liberals create the rumor that Trump is going to pardon everyone. Then they act as if their rumor is true. Then they demand prosecution for their behavior in creating the rumor in the first place.

Yes. Makes perfect sense.

Mueller and company are desperate as are libs.

Sorry the law upsets you....but Obstruction of Justice is a serious offense. The Orange King has been committing numerous acts that fall in that characterization.

The emptywheel seems to be you. Trumps number one defense witness would be his boss Rosenstein and his letter to Trump justifying Comey's firing. Also feel free to provide any statements Trump made, dangling anything.

strange - if Trumps so innocent why doesnt come forward and clear his good name, and why are his base voters defending him by making up excuses ???

oh yeah - their both pieces of monkey dung, never mind.

strange - if Trumps so innocent why doesnt come forward and clear his good name, and why are his base voters defending him by making up excuses ???

oh yeah - their both pieces of monkey dung, never mind.
Well, I think Mueller and the SDNY are offering Cohen a pass on the rape room, and that may yield something. I mean the Supreme Court said in the early 90s that it was ok to sue a president for shit he did before he was president.

But absent that, I think Mueller will tell us that Russia hacked the elections, wanted Trump elected and it's probably 50-50 that they, rather than the FBI, swung it from Hill to Trump. And the Trumpbots will be enraged..... enraged I tell ya.

Forum List

Back