Mueller team files thousands of documents today!

Witch hunt, waste of taxpayer dollars. Money that could be used to fund an illegals college degree!

The filing, under the rules of Discovery, have been presented to the Court and to Manifort's Attorney's.

So you are getting excited about a routine discovery filing that can only benefit the defendant in question?

• Banned
The filing, under the rules of Discovery, have been presented to the Court and to Manifort's Attorney's.

So you are getting excited about a routine discovery filing that can only benefit the defendant in question?

LOL, your ignorance is amazing. The am
Witch hunt, waste of taxpayer dollars. Money that could be used to fund an illegals college degree!

You're legal, and never attended college (or high school?) if your posts prove anything.
Why izzz ewe getting personally butt Hurt?

Willow, in all honesty from my first day posting on this forum I've found you to be stupid, toxic and ridiculous.

tenor.gif

You're legal, and never attended college (or high school?) if your posts prove anything.

Willow, in all honesty from my first day posting on this forum I've found you to be stupid, toxic and ridiculous.
Well I didn’t exactly check the intelligence box next to your name, you being a libtard and all.

The above two post are ridiculous, how stupid can the right wing foo

Well I didn’t exactly check the intelligence box next to your name, you being a libtard and all.

Willow, you are dumb, and you might know it. You can turn on a computer, and thus are not as retarded as your comments so strongly suggest.

Did they file the one showing the FBI had "cleared" Jeff Sessions last March 2016? Yep, but that did not get "Leaked" until today.

The above two post are ridiculous, how stupid can the right wing foo

Willow, you are dumb, and you might know it. You can turn on a computer, and thus are not as retarded as your comments so strongly suggest.
Poor butt hut yew!

‘In Mueller’s indictment against Manafort and Gates earlier this fall, he said that they “repeatedly provided false information to financial bookkeepers, tax accountants, and legal counsel, among others.”’

Mueller Team Hands Over 400,000 Items Of Evidence To Manafort And Gates

The Trump crime organization.
Are you aware that Mueller, and all the Justice Department and FBI gang are under Congressional investigations? The worm has turned.

If true, it is the snake in the grass we need to fear, not the worm. But, recent experience strongly suggests the Congress, and in particular the H. or Rep. ,have become all hat and no cattle.

You don’t post a link, but you attack other’s creditability! You put the tool in toolbox my friend

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Reason is not effective when an attempt is made to discuss serious issues with members of the idiot fringe. Which is why I respond in kind to jerks like you. I include links in most of my posts, so along with your ad hominem you've lied.

What a lazy **** you are posting two responses to two different people in the same post.

And you can't even respond right.

Forum List

Back