Mueller Subpoenas Trump Organization, Demanding Documents About Russia

Going on 2 years already. It's sad that this has been holding back new great ideas. Like fixing the daca problem where the demos don't even care. All this wasted tax payer money on the great hoax each day. Sad!

Mueller wasn't even appointed until last May, 2 years?

Watergate took 2 years 7 months before Nixon was forced to resign from office. Mueller didn't start until the end of May 2017--and he has already produced 5 guilty plea's and 87 federal grand jury criminal charges.

IOW this investigation is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate.
Nixon wasn't forced to resign. fk.

Yeah he was it was either "resign or get impeached"--he resigned.

That’s because Mueller has nothing, nada, zilch, zero... he is running on fumes

Nobody here will explain to me why Flynn, Gates and Papadopolous pled guilty. Halp.
why would they know?

They can't answer because it flies in the face of the claim of "nothing burger." If there is no THERE, there then there would be nothing for them to plead guilty TO.

Are you with me so far?

Nobody here will explain to me why Flynn, Gates and Papadopolous pled guilty. Halp.
why would they know?

They can't answer because it flies in the face of the claim of "nothing burger." If there is no THERE, there then there would be nothing for them to plead guilty TO.

Are you with me so far?
So what did they plead guilty of? Not Russia so there still is no there there right? And a great big nothing burger.

why would they know?

Are you with me so far?
So what did they plead guilty of? Not Russia so there still is no there there right? And a great big nothing burger.
Nothing burger with nothing lettuce and nothing cheese.

"Mueller’s protecting our country from Russia, not just investigating Trump. So, calling to end the probe is treason."

RUSSIAN ROULETTE--by Michael Isikoff & David Corn is the 6th best seller on Amazon.

I downloaded it to my Kindle yesterday afternoon--and am already half way through the book. Very easy reading--and it's really astounding how much I didn't know about Putin's attack not only on this country, but throughout Europe. And I have been paying attention to this Russian investigation since day one. It's a great book for the Novice on these Russian investigations.

It goes through the mistakes of prior administrations, why Putin hated Hillary Clinton so much. It goes into Democrats regretting not taking heed to Mitt Romney's warning about Russia being our biggest threat. It goes into the double agent spy's & political opposition leaders that Putin has ordered killed & imprisioned over the last few years.

It's really not a political partisan book, but it makes it very clear--Trump's overwhelming desire to close in on Vladimir Putin to get his Trump tower built in downtown Moscow. It wasn't Putin trying to get Trump's attention it was Trump trying to get Putin's attention. We saw that throughout the campaign season.

Forum List

Back