Mueller subpoenas top conservative journalist

Mueller still not looking in to how The Clinton Campaign Laundered money to Putin to pay for the Russian Dossier to help Putin and her keep Trump out of Office?

Color me shocked that he is blind to actual "Russian Collusion"

With a lenient judge, Mueller is looking at 20 to 25 years hard labor at Levenworth

Infowars? Not even worth reading. I put infowars on the same level as sites that think the earth is flat.

Do you have a link to a site that's not a well known collection of insane people?

Infowars? Not even worth reading. I put infowars on the same level as sites that think the earth is flat.

Do you have a link to a site that's not a well known collection of insane people?
Put info wars at the same level as cnn and msnbc

Your point being?

If a liberal posts a story from the antifa site, would any conservative believe it? Of course not. So why does the OP expect anyone except conspiracy nuts to believe a story from infowars?

Mueller still not looking in to how The Clinton Campaign Laundered money to Putin to pay for the Russian Dossier to help Putin and her keep Trump out of Office?

Color me shocked that he is blind to actual "Russian Collusion"

:laugh2:

"to keep trump out of office"? how did that work out?

the dossier was initiated by a republican then resumed as nothing more than political opposition research by a private U.S research firm.

hmmmmmm :eusa_think:

vs campaign operatives colluding with foreign spies while giving aid and comfort to our enemy invaders...??

color me SHOCKED when die-hard trumptard apologists (like you!) still can't tell the difference!

Mueller subpoenas top conservative journalist
If Corsi is your idea of a "top conservative journalist", you are saying a lot more about the state of conservative journalism than you are about Mueller.

Sad.

Forum List

Back