Mueller report to be released Thursday

Yep, facts and truth don't matter to you Stalinist piles of shit. Party is all that matters/

So fuckwad, Trump is exonerated. Will you be apologizing to the forum for your filthy lies? Will you apologize to the president?

Nah, you're too much of a fucking piece of shit for that.

Wow you seriously wouldn't know reality if it hit you upside the head.

Report VERY SPECIFICALLY talks about Trump NOT being exonorated on obstruction and leaves that determination to congress. Barr's memo also explicitly states that the report does not exonorate Trump.

t_33407072b85e4d449f4420a8f23007e9_name_file_1280x720_2000_v3_1_.jpg

Please get a clue before opening your mouth.

The report does NOT leave it to Congress, because Congress does NOT decide about criminal prosecutions. How many fucking times do you screwheads have to have this explained to you?

And however much you fap nightly to the phrase "does not exonerate", you need to face sad reality that it does not INDICT, either. In a country where one is presumed innocent, "do not have enough evidence to prosecute" works just fine.

lol i love how indignantly you are talking out of your ass.

Ignoramus, impeachment process is not a criminal prosecution, it's a process of removing a president out office. As per DOJ guidelines a sitting president CAN'T be indicted.

Well good luck with that Comrade.

It's better than the outright treason of the attempted coup you filthy fucks pulled....

Nothing to do with luck, these are the facts whether or not congress will actually elect to impeach.

And I wish them lotsa luck, when the only grounds they have is, "WE HATE TRUMP!!! TRUMP IS GUILTY OF . . . OPPOSING US, AND SHOULD BE REMOVED, AND POSSIBLY EXECUTED FOR IT!!!!"

lol you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I don't need a report to know that Trump is a completely unethical piece of shit, the only question is of legalities to hold him accountable for it.

Report will lay out evidence for the Obstruction of Justice (most of which we already know in general terms) but also counter evidence and/or what is missing in the case against Trump to explain why Mueller failed to make a descision either way.

Yep, facts and truth don't matter to you Stalinist piles of shit. Party is all that matters/

So fuckwad, Trump is exonerated. Will you be apologizing to the forum for your filthy lies? Will you apologize to the president?

Report VERY SPECIFICALLY talks about Trump NOT being exonorated on obstruction and leaves that determination to congress. Barr's memo also explicitly states that the report does not exonorate Trump.

The report does NOT leave it to Congress, because Congress does NOT decide about criminal prosecutions. How many fucking times do you screwheads have to have this explained to you?

And however much you fap nightly to the phrase "does not exonerate", you need to face sad reality that it does not INDICT, either. In a country where one is presumed innocent, "do not have enough evidence to prosecute" works just fine.

Ignoramus, impeachment is not a criminal prosecution, it's a process of removing a president out of office. As per DOJ guidelines a sitting president CAN'T be indicted.

"LOL" I love how ignorantly you are talking out of YOUR ass. Oh, wait, I don't, because it annoys me that fools like you are allowed to vote just as if you were real people.

Who said impeachment WAS a criminal prosecution? That was actually my point, moron. Congress can decide to impeach; they DON'T decide whether or not crimes are prosecuted, and Mueller was investigating possible crimes. Whether or not the DOJ prefers to wait on prosecuting them until after the President leaves office is irrelevant to what Mueller was investigating, who he worked for, and who he was obligated to report his findings to.

Thanks for arrogantly explaining "the facts", and thus demonstrating just how little you know about what's going on, imbecile.

You need to stop running your mouth and go read the report or at least a good summary of why Mueller descided not to make a judgement on obstruction, but rather simply lay out the facts of the case.

What you are saying here are just stright up fabriications out of your ass.

Ignoramus, impeachment is not a criminal prosecution, it's a process of removing a president out of office. As per DOJ guidelines a sitting president CAN'T be indicted.

"LOL" I love how ignorantly you are talking out of YOUR ass. Oh, wait, I don't, because it annoys me that fools like you are allowed to vote just as if you were real people.

Who said impeachment WAS a criminal prosecution? That was actually my point, moron. Congress can decide to impeach; they DON'T decide whether or not crimes are prosecuted, and Mueller was investigating possible crimes. Whether or not the DOJ prefers to wait on prosecuting them until after the President leaves office is irrelevant to what Mueller was investigating, who he worked for, and who he was obligated to report his findings to.

Thanks for arrogantly explaining "the facts", and thus demonstrating just how little you know about what's going on, imbecile.

You need to stop running your mouth and go read the report or at least a good summary of why Mueller descided not to make a judgement on obstruction, but rather simply lay out the facts of the case.

ONE of use has read the Mueller report, and it SURE the fuck ain't you. You post hating points from radical left hate sources like DailyKOS or CNN. You have run and hidden from the actual report segments I've posted.

He can't be accused of anything unless he's impeached.

I urge you fucking Stalinists to impeach.
If you maybe post some proof of the Obama FEMA death camps exterminating Republicans I might think you are not a total piece of shit making up more shit about alleged Stalinists.

But then again, nah, the "proof" you would post would be more bullshit.

"You don't agree with me!! That means you didn't read the report!!!!"

Uh huh. By all means, Mr. Legal Expert, cite me the part of the report that completely contradicts and changes the law, and thus is a counter to what I said. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back