Mueller needs to be replaced as Special Counsel since he and comey work together...

comey and Mueller are long time conspirators.......Mueller needs to be replaced if the truth is to come out....

Blog: Comey and Mueller Have a History as a Deep State Tag Team

According to Michael Isikoff, writing in 2006, the FBI (then headed by Mueller) and an unnamed "senior Department of Justice official" were advised in October 2003 that Armitage was the man who leaked Plame's identity -- and yet two months later upon his appointment to be Deputy Attorney General, James Comey appointed his friend Patrick Fitzgerald to investigate the leak. It's hard to believe that he didn't at the time know full well who the leaker had been.

Professor Jacobson at Legal Insurrection indicates Comey's testimony suggests Mueller is already going beyond the narrow mandate of Acting Attorney General Rosenstein, and considering whether the President's discussion with him about General Flynn constitutes "obstruction."

By the Order from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Mueller includes within his jurisdiction “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.” Comey testified that he believes Mueller is evaluating the communications between Comey and Trump with regard to potential obstruction of justice. Indeed, Comey expressed certainty in his testimony that the Special Counsel was investigating Comey’s conversations with Trump:

COMEY: … I don’t think it’s for me to say whether the conversation I had with the president was an effort to obstruct. I took it as a very disturbing thing, very concerning, but that’s a conclusion I’m sure the special counsel will work towards to try and understand what the intention was there, and whether that’s an offense.

What started as concerns over Russian interference in the election now is about the interactions between Comey and Trump.

CBS News reported that Mueller reportedly gave approval for Comey to testify before Congress and that the testimony was coordinated. Comey testified that he was permitted to review his memos in preparation of his written opening statement for the Committee submitted the day before his live testimony:

COMEY: Yes. I think nearly all of my written recordings of my conversations, I had a chance to review them before filing my statement.

LANKFORD: Do you have a copy of any of the notes personally?

COMEY: I don’t. I turned them over to Bob Mueller’s investigators.

There are a lot of questions that need to be answered about how Rod Rosenstein came to appoint Mueller in those few days after the Comey leak, and whether Comey and Mueller, directly or indirectly, had any communications regarding Trump prior to Mueller’s appointment.
Sure they are best of friends, golf together in the past. Best place to meet no hidden mics hidden about. View attachment 132714
comic-demos-jpg.132714

With a house investigation, Senate investigation, FBI investigation and even the CIA checking foreign contacts, if the GOP had found something on Hillary, especially with her under almost constant investigation for over 30 years, they would have pounced. But they never found anything of merit.

Now Trump, he has only been in office barely a 140 days and he is under an enormous cloud of suspicion. Everything from a criminal foundation currently under investigation, being a traitor and colluding with Russians, obstructing justice, even stealing from children with Cancer. '

And in every bit of it, Trump looks as guilty as sin. He is the worst sort of Pu$$y Grabber.

So in your tiny fuck-wit brain...
My fuck-what brain?

... President Trump actually thought firing Comey would END the investigation??????
Because that is what the President said.

I "hope" you can see that.

And now you claim if President Trump fires the SC he thinks the 'investigation' will just go away?????????
I haven't said that.

YOUR problem is asshole that not everyone thinks like a five year old like YOU do.
A speaker has to talk to the level of his audience.

President Trump CRAPS bigger than you!
I'm sure Trump takes a big dump. And he's taking one right now on the republican right. 2018 baby! It's cummin'.

He's playing three dimensional chess and YOU and the LIB MSM are playing checkers........and LOSING every time!
You saw that?

2018 baby! It's cummin'.

So was 2016--- ---until it actually arrived and came all over the Democrats.
Democrats had the popular vote by 3 million.
Independents voted 7 million.

That means Trump lost the popular vote by 10 million. That's a lot of votes. How will he make that up with a rating of 36%?
fake math

My fuck-what brain?

... President Trump actually thought firing Comey would END the investigation??????

And now you claim if President Trump fires the SC he thinks the 'investigation' will just go away?????????
I haven't said that.

YOUR problem is asshole that not everyone thinks like a five year old like YOU do.

I'm sure Trump takes a big dump. And he's taking one right now on the republican right. 2018 baby! It's cummin'.

He's playing three dimensional chess and YOU and the LIB MSM are playing checkers........and LOSING every time!
You saw that?

2018 baby! It's cummin'.

That means Trump lost the popular vote by 10 million. That's a lot of votes. How will he make that up with a rating of 36%?

You forgot the 5 million uncounted votes the GOP suppressed. The democrats really won by 15 million. Maybe you ought to start proceedings to have Trump impeached! Max Waters and Al Green are already hot on that case.

My fuck-what brain?

I haven't said that.

You saw that?

2018 baby! It's cummin'.

fake math

That is what Democrats running the public schools give you a high school diploma for these days.

Don't forget, former democratic president Obama thought there were 57 states!

comey and Mueller are long time conspirators.......Mueller needs to be replaced if the truth is to come out....

According to Michael Isikoff, writing in 2006, the FBI (then headed by Mueller) and an unnamed "senior Department of Justice official" were advised in October 2003 that Armitage was the man who leaked Plame's identity -- and yet two months later upon his appointment to be Deputy Attorney General, James Comey appointed his friend Patrick Fitzgerald to investigate the leak. It's hard to believe that he didn't at the time know full well who the leaker had been.

Professor Jacobson at Legal Insurrection indicates Comey's testimony suggests Mueller is already going beyond the narrow mandate of Acting Attorney General Rosenstein, and considering whether the President's discussion with him about General Flynn constitutes "obstruction."

By the Order from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Mueller includes within his jurisdiction “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.” Comey testified that he believes Mueller is evaluating the communications between Comey and Trump with regard to potential obstruction of justice. Indeed, Comey expressed certainty in his testimony that the Special Counsel was investigating Comey’s conversations with Trump:

COMEY: … I don’t think it’s for me to say whether the conversation I had with the president was an effort to obstruct. I took it as a very disturbing thing, very concerning, but that’s a conclusion I’m sure the special counsel will work towards to try and understand what the intention was there, and whether that’s an offense.

What started as concerns over Russian interference in the election now is about the interactions between Comey and Trump.

CBS News reported that Mueller reportedly gave approval for Comey to testify before Congress and that the testimony was coordinated. Comey testified that he was permitted to review his memos in preparation of his written opening statement for the Committee submitted the day before his live testimony:

COMEY: Yes. I think nearly all of my written recordings of my conversations, I had a chance to review them before filing my statement.

There are a lot of questions that need to be answered about how Rod Rosenstein came to appoint Mueller in those few days after the Comey leak, and whether Comey and Mueller, directly or indirectly, had any communications regarding Trump prior to Mueller’s appointment.
Tell it to the Senate: Mueller’s job would be protected by bipartisan Senate bill

Professor Jacobsen is another is another victim of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Mueller's investigation was expanded by adding several Justice Department investigations that were already ongoing. Ken Starr also investigated crimes he came across in the course of his investigation.

The fact is that Mueller should be investigating Trump's conversation with Comey. It was at the very least inappropriate.

Of course Comey talked about his public testimony. Obviously they talked about how much he could say publicly since this is a criminal investigation and Mueller does not want the investigation compromised.

There are NO questions that need to be asked. The only ones that exist in your head are those that are caused by Trump Derangement Syndrome. You put the interests of Trump above the country's needs.

Others have recused themselves for much less reason. Mueller himself should step forward and simply recuse himself now. Since he was touted as the best of the best, the whole investigation will need to be dropped. As someone rightly pointed out last night, this nation has a preoccupation with scandal. What difference does anything make at this point? Certainly not when Hillary let four people die! We should be more focused on retaliating against Russia for their cyber attacks rather than worrying about the very last minutiae of who talked to who, when and on what minute.

Apparently you think this is a banana republic where the leaders are not held accountable for their actions. We know that at least on 1 occasion Trump's campaign did attempt to collude. This needs to be thoroughly investigated. There is no reason for Mueller to recuse himself. Clinton did not let anyone die. You and your crazy conspiracy theories.

Mueller now has a very serious conflict in interests. Failing to recuse himself places the cloud of collusion and partisan politics suspicion on the whole investigation. The PT Barnum Circus continues in the center ring...

The only cloud is the one in your deranged mind. Go see a doctor. You have a acute case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Billy_Bob, no one is coming for anyone.

Mueller has no conflict of interest.

Release the tapes.
ok - be objective.

what was sessions "conflict of interest" that made him pull himself out of things yet mueller, described as "brothers in arms" with comey - is going to put 15 years of friendship aside now?

really? i keep asking but no one EVER responds - if this were someone coming after obama, would you still think this "friendship" is harmless?

There are 2 reasons that Sessions had to recuse himself.

1. He forgot to mention that he had met with Russians,
2. He endorsed and was a major player in the Trump campaign. That is a violation of DOJ guidelines on conflicts of interest

There was no friendship other than the fact that they were collegial when they worked in the same department.

Others have recused themselves for much less reason. Mueller himself should step forward and simply recuse himself now. Since he was touted as the best of the best, the whole investigation will need to be dropped. As someone rightly pointed out last night, this nation has a preoccupation with scandal. What difference does anything make at this point? Certainly not when Hillary let four people die! We should be more focused on retaliating against Russia for their cyber attacks rather than worrying about the very last minutiae of who talked to who, when and on what minute.
Since he was touted as the best of the best, the whole investigation will need to be dropped.
Nice try. Comey isn't be investigated, though.
Sorry...yes he is. He was FBI Director during the election.

I wasn't aware the being a FBI Director during the election was a crime. Next conspiracy.

Rethuglicans were loving Mueller when they thought he was just going to roll over and make the Russian thing go away. Now all of a sudden, they don't like him.

No...we found out he and comet were conspiring against republican Presidents going back to bush.....and that they are best friends.......that is the issue...

More crazy conspiracy theories. They are not best friends. The issue is your crazy conspiracy theories.

What is the President trying to hide?

The only one hiding anything was coney...when he refused to let people know Trump wasn't being investigated...and how he let Lynch interfere with the Hilary illegal server investigation...

She asked that the it be called a matter instead of a investigation. That is really interfering. Maybe we should discuss the meaning of "is".

What is the President trying to hide?

The only one hiding anything was coney...when he refused to let people know Trump wasn't being investigated...and how he let Lynch interfere with the Hilary illegal server investigation...

She asked that the it be called a matter instead of a investigation. That is really interfering. Maybe we should discuss the meaning of "is".

It is during an election where they didn't want the democrat candidate constantly referred to being under investigation......which she was.....

Since he was touted as the best of the best, the whole investigation will need to be dropped.
Nice try. Comey isn't be investigated, though.
Sorry...yes he is. He was FBI Director during the election.

I wasn't aware the being a FBI Director during the election was a crime. Next conspiracy.
Comey leaked classified info to media. Lock him up.

Forum List

Back