Mueller is taking too long???......Here's the REALITY

I find it hard to believe that Trump people aren't at least a little nervous about Mueller. That's why they want him gone so badly.

The average length of a special counsel's investigation is about 2 years and 4 months when the investigation involves the White House.

Mueller was appointed last May and picked up the investigation that began before the 2016 election (something that the FBI never divulged during the election cycle.)

My humble opinion is that Mueller will have something to offer both the DOJ (and possibly, Congress) in late summer of this year......perhaps just in time for voters to mull over midterms' candidates' positions.

Trump's advisers probably know that this "sword of Damocles" is hanging over the president's head, and if the heat is further felt by Kushner and Don Jr. the call to fire Mueller and stall the special counsel's report, will increase.

Bear in mind that firing Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller would have little impact on the investigation, except to stall it for a while......

Why didn't you just update your previous thread on this topic instead of starting a new one?

I find it hard to believe that Trump people aren't at least a little nervous about Mueller. That's why they want him gone so badly.

Most of them have long been doing this......

upload_2018-4-10_19-23-56.png

I heard that New York got Trump.........for driving 1 mph over the speed limit..........

At least you didn't lie and say you haven't had a previous thread on this topic.

I am very flattered that you're such an ardent follower of my posts.......Thank you, I think....

I find it hard to believe that Trump people aren't at least a little nervous about Mueller.
Of course they are. They are terrified. Thus the bravado and dancing and prancing.

Keep in mind, top Congresspeople from Trump's own party have indicated that it is the beginning of the end for him, should he fire Mueller. So, if Trump is even considering firing Mueller, that means he is more concerned about what Mueller may find than he is about getting impeached.

Let's all let that sink in.

I find it hard to believe that Trump people aren't at least a little nervous about Mueller.
Of course they are. They are terrified. Thus the bravado and dancing and prancing.

Keep in mind, top Congresspeople from Trump's own party have indicated that it is the beginning of the end for him, should he fire Mueller. So, if Trump is even considering firing Mueller, that means he is more concerned about what Mueller may find than he is about getting impeached.

He's in a political knife fight................who the hell cares......

I do. and lots of americans. and our allies around the world. And our enemies.

I do. and lots of americans. and our allies around the world. And our enemies.
Mueller is gonna keep digging until he finds something regardless of his original assignment.............he's on a mission to find anything...........and everyone knows it.

So I don't care if he fires him. He has that power...........and since it's a fishing expedition anyway...........and they aren't gonna stop............then fire him......

I simply don't care..........they have to find hard proof of the scope they were assigned............they are out of bounds..........since Sessions reclused himself he can't stop the out of bounds plays..........and it goes on.

Mueller is gonna keep digging until he finds something regardless of his original assignment.............he's on a mission to find anything...........and everyone knows it.
nah, only you delusional Trumpkins think this. Trust me, you don't sound any smarter with each repetition.

Hardly a day goes by on this forum without some Trump acolytes mocking that Mueller's investigation is taking "too long." (actually, Mueller was appointed just about 1 year ago.)....
and we've all seen the cute posts with "any day now"....and "tic-toc"

So, just for reality sake, a basic fact that will probably be ignored by these same Trump acolytes but, who knows, maybe some others have started giving up on the overdosing of kool aid. (please mostly look at the length of those investigations directly involving the oval office.)

The average investigation lasts 2 years and 4 months plus..

upload_2018-5-5_7-56-51.png

Mueller was supposed to be looking into Russian collaboration with the Trump campaign to manipulate election results.

That's it.

Clearly, there's nothing there like that moonbat Van Jones admitted.

Mueller's bullshit witch hunt has done more to hurt the credibility of the FBI than anything else. That's why no matter how many headlines the Ministry of Propaganda puts out that you bed wetters cut/paste threads about result in...

giphy.gif

We have a ways to go. :iyfyus.jpg: All of B. Clintons presidency he was being investigated.

Hardly a day goes by on this forum without some Trump acolytes mocking that Mueller's investigation is taking "too long." (actually, Mueller was appointed just about 1 year ago.)....

So, just for reality sake, a basic fact that will probably be ignored by these same Trump acolytes but, who knows, maybe some others have started giving up on the overdosing of kool aid. (please mostly look at the length of those investigations directly involving the oval office.)

View attachment 191921

You may have not gotten the memo yet on this, Nat but the Mueller investigation into "collusion" on Donald Trump's part has been over for quite some time now! They've moved on to other things. Why? Because the entire Russian collusion narrative has always been total bullshit! That's why!

View attachment 191921
The blind partisan right is going to whine about it, anyway – ignoring the facts and truth, as usual.

View attachment 191921

You may have not gotten the memo yet on this, Nat but the Mueller investigation into "collusion" on Donald Trump's part has been over for quite some time now! They've moved on to other things. Why? Because the entire Russian collusion narrative has always been total bullshit! That's why!

Yes and they kept on a moving for B. Clinton as well.

Clearly, there's nothing there like that moonbat Van Jones admitted.

Well, who the hell knew that Van Jones had access to everything that Mueller has found?

This thread is NOT about the reasons for the investigation, but the LENGTH of such an investigation......Ask your mommy for help in understanding the difference.

Forum List

Back