Mueller is Coming: Former Prosecutor Rudy Giuliani Gets Crazier as Mueller Gets Closer

aimpeach.jpg

Well, I want to see him impeached, or him to resign, or for him to be kicked out through the next election, (though that may be too late to save this great nation from his abominations that causes desolation for us all)

He's done some pretty traitorous things with enemies of our Nation, he's a chronic liar and an unethical being and a cheater, and he has no regard for the laws and protocols of our Nation along with no regard for the Constitution our founders created or the laws derived from it... he is a man of lawlessness, (and has been his whole life)

This makes him unfit to serve us, he puts our Nation further in danger every day he sits in that oval office imo...

and no, I'm not going in to detail, this is simply a short summary... but I've gone over it in many many posts the past 3 years on why he is unfit to serve us and does not put America first,,, he's a man of destruction and he's on a mission to destroy us and every thing we ever stood for that was good.... contrary to what you Trumpsters (crazily, in my mind) believe about him.

so this ain't something new from me, you all know what I think and have thought consistently about DJT for some years now... ;)

every inch of me, inside and out, is screaming, Warning! Danger, Will Robinson!! Danger! (for those of you young enough to not know where that saying came from... uhhhh.... phooey on you!) :p

Name 1 traitorous thing that Trump has done.

I have a slew of traitorous things that Obama did. He should hang or face firing squad.

Before him..nothing can be proved, but yeah, the Bushes and Clinton, too.

Trump is the 1st American president since Reagan.

He's an American that ran for office because he didn't like the way our country was headed.

For people to bash him him the way they are doing is sad.

Well, I want to see him impeached, or him to resign, or for him to be kicked out through the next election, (though that may be too late to save this great nation from his abominations that causes desolation for us all)

He's done some pretty traitorous things with enemies of our Nation, he's a chronic liar and an unethical being and a cheater, and he has no regard for the laws and protocols of our Nation along with no regard for the Constitution our founders created or the laws derived from it... he is a man of lawlessness, (and has been his whole life)

This makes him unfit to serve us, he puts our Nation further in danger every day he sits in that oval office imo...

and no, I'm not going in to detail, this is simply a short summary... but I've gone over it in many many posts the past 3 years on why he is unfit to serve us and does not put America first,,, he's a man of destruction and he's on a mission to destroy us and every thing we ever stood for that was good.... contrary to what you Trumpsters (crazily, in my mind) believe about him.

so this ain't something new from me, you all know what I think and have thought consistently about DJT for some years now... ;)

every inch of me, inside and out, is screaming, Warning! Danger, Will Robinson!! Danger! (for those of you young enough to not know where that saying came from... uhhhh.... phooey on you!) :p

Good Lord, take your bleeping Prozac!

:th_believecrap:

Hillary will have more connections to Putin than Trump by the time this is over.

I really do believe it Oddball.... seen it through my own eyes ... heard him through my own ears.... I was a year ahead of the FBI on seeing his strange and illogical actions with and about Russia, among many other things that are off the wall, bat shit crazy.... worst human being and president in the history of all presidents, in the least, in my lifetime... :( :eek:

Last edited:

I really do believe it Oddball.... seen it through my own eyes ... heard him through my own ears.... I was a year ahead of the FBI on seeing his strange and illogical actions with and about Russia, among many other things that are off the wall, bat shit cray.... worst human being and president in the history of all presidents, in the least, in my lifetime... :( :eek:
Sorry to hear about your paranoia.

RussiansShrink.jpg

I really do believe it Oddball.... seen it through my own eyes ... heard him through my own ears.... I was a year ahead of the FBI on seeing his strange and illogical actions with and about Russia, among many other things that are off the wall, bat shit cray.... worst human being and president in the history of all presidents, in the least, in my lifetime... :( :eek:

Suffering from Obama cataracts.

Suffering from Obama cataracts.
no... just simply not blind or deaf...

I really do believe it Oddball.... seen it through my own eyes ... heard him through my own ears.... I was a year ahead of the FBI on seeing his strange and illogical actions with and about Russia, among many other things that are off the wall, bat shit crazy.... worst human being and president in the history of all presidents, in the least, in my lifetime... :( :eek:
Sorry to hear about your paranoia.

View attachment 240212
we have a few of them on this board! :p

I'm sorry to see a good person fall victim to believing a DNC partyline script based on emotion and not fact, repeated dozens of times a day on as many media channels rather than on solid evidence, which has not been presented in this entire two years of partyline script authored shortly after Donald J. Trump won the Presidential Race, three Novembers ago.

You need to prepare yourself for the likelihood that this particular false story about President Trump, of all people, which says he is serving Russia instead of the people of the United States will be shown as the willful emotional rant it began as, which has not brought forth so much as one strong piece of fact-based evidence that the preposterous story ever, ever happened. Keep in mind, this is written in pure misery for liberals, most of whom are among the best law-abiding and good spirited people on the planet. It's just that loyal members of the party have also never considered the author of these unkind, unfair, and most of all, untrue allegations hurled out in anger against a winner who gives credence to the phrase, "the buck stops here." President Trump was televised just a few hours earlier saying he is not and never has been a proponent for Russia, and how grieved it makes him feel anyone would even ask him such a question.

Yes, he has had to make some unpleasant calls. Yes, he has fired some people without getting into the lies they told, insubordination, disloyalty, that would just hurt the children in their families. And every time he shows mercy, the press steps in claiming the omission means....(fill in the blank about why President Trump is a bad person because the reporter thinks so).

I cannot see the future, nor even writing on the wall, but I'm pretty certain any factual finds of Trump "meeting with the Russians," will produce nothing that is even close to an impeachable offense. And if anyone should be impeached, it's the press for not caring to find the fact of the matter is that President Trump is innocent of all the frivolous charges of his ninnyhammering press detractors, who hated him long before he won his election for President.

Eroding trust based on false allegations may result in legislation that disallows massive false witness of the press that has caused you to feel an innocent man is "traitorous." Nothing could be further from reality as I know it with no facts. Friday, a report came out that there will not ever be a finding that President Trump.

My regards to all those who have been similarly tricked in a scheme that makes the Watergate scandal seem like a Sunday School lesson.

Forum List

Back