Mueller Investigation will drive GOP voters to vote

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I don't know the numbers but 've read the turnout for the elections yesterday was beyond all expectations among the GOP candidates. This could be the first concrete sign of what this poll shows.

A stunning new poll released Wednesday suggests that the continuing investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller of the 2016 election “is actually going to drive Republicans to vote this year for candidates endorsed by President Trump.”

Rasmussen Reports revealed that 31 percent of likely voters say the Mueller probe “will make them more likely to vote this year for a candidate endorsed by President Trump, while just as many (32%) say it will make them less likely to vote for such a candidate.”

However, “45 percent of Republicans say Mueller’s investigation will make them more likely to vote for a Trump-endorsed candidate this year…” Rasmussen noted.

More @ Shock Poll: Mueller Investigation will drive GOP voters to vote

The internal investigation of the FBI and charges of contempt of congress are coming down the pike as well.

I don't know the numbers but 've read the turnout for the elections yesterday was beyond all expectations among the GOP candidates. This could be the first concrete sign of what this poll shows.

A stunning new poll released Wednesday suggests that the continuing investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller of the 2016 election “is actually going to drive Republicans to vote this year for candidates endorsed by President Trump.”

Rasmussen Reports revealed that 31 percent of likely voters say the Mueller probe “will make them more likely to vote this year for a candidate endorsed by President Trump, while just as many (32%) say it will make them less likely to vote for such a candidate.”

However, “45 percent of Republicans say Mueller’s investigation will make them more likely to vote for a Trump-endorsed candidate this year…” Rasmussen noted.

More @ Shock Poll: Mueller Investigation will drive GOP voters to vote

This is nothing less than subversion of the U,S, Constitution and its electoral process. I can only hope enough people realize this and turn out to vote,

Forum List

Back