Mueller Investigation Now Discredited; Based on FBI Misconduct

here's your problem....

the IG's goal was to find out if anyone, (Strzok or Page or Comey etc) did anything wrong, in the investigation of Hillary and with the FBI Russia investigation....those 568 pages of the IG's report show all the wrong doings with the investigation involved the FBI treating Hillary unfairly.

And although Page and Strzok were biased in their personal emails, his investigation showed no political bias was exhibited by either of them when it came to decisions made in either of the two investigations.

AND even McCabe was fired for treating Hillary UNFAIRLY by leaking things on the Clinton Foundation investigation to the press and lying about it.....AGAIN, the FBI harmed Hillary....all of which, HELPED Trump.
No...Russian IG report yet to come. This only dealt with Hillary. But does indicate liberal agents who supported Hillary stopped that investigation on a dime and went after Trump to “stop him.”

No it doesn't.
You can’t read?

Sure I can. You can't accept disapointment?
I’m not disappointed...I’m happy. This is just the first step in exposing the Deep State efforts to stop Trump by whatever means possible. American people can see it for what it is. FBI emails show this.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

So at the top levels of FBI how many negative Trump emails were there? How many negative Hillary emails were there? I can tell you the latter...zero.

here's your problem....

the IG's goal was to find out if anyone, (Strzok or Page or Comey etc) did anything wrong, in the investigation of Hillary and with the FBI Russia investigation....those 568 pages of the IG's report show all the wrong doings with the investigation involved the FBI treating Hillary unfairly.

And although Page and Strzok were biased in their personal emails, his investigation showed no political bias was exhibited by either of them when it came to decisions made in either of the two investigations.

AND even McCabe was fired for treating Hillary UNFAIRLY by leaking things on the Clinton Foundation investigation to the press and lying about it.....AGAIN, the FBI harmed Hillary....all of which, HELPED Trump.
No...Russian IG report yet to come. This only dealt with Hillary. But does indicate liberal agents who supported Hillary stopped that investigation on a dime and went after Trump to “stop him.”

No it doesn't.
You can’t read?

I’m not disappointed...I’m happy. This is just the first step in exposing the Deep State efforts to stop Trump by whatever means possible. American people can see it for what it is. FBI emails show this.

Stop saying Deep State. I'm already laughing so hard till I might pee a little.

So at the top levels of FBI how many negative Trump emails were there? How many negative Hillary emails were there? I can tell you the latter...zero.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

If the Mueller investigation is based on the disgraceful and politically motivated actions of a cabal at upper echelon of FBI and mainstream media...then it is discredited. If the people involved in being a catalyst for FISA warrants and far reaching fantasies that they are acting like heroes are fired...then Trump investigation should be ended.
IG report criticizes Comey's handling of Clinton probe, includes anti-Trump exchanges among FBI personnel
:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Black Power :290968001256257790-final:

What does race have to do with this? Why are you so obsessed with race?
I’m not...I just don’t give free passes based on race.

Trump could shoot Comey on the street in full view of thousands and you would still blame Clinton and Comey.

Which is who is at fault. Had the Clinton's refused the temptation to conceal all their government and personal communications from the very government who owned those communications with a concealed, illegal server, none of this would have happened.

Of course, the Clinton's would not have their own personal slush fund with hundreds of millions of dollars pouring into it from foreign accounts on nearly a daily basis. What is that fund doing today?

If Trump wasn't such a whiny bitch, there might be something good said about him some day.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No it doesn't.
You can’t read?

Liberals are deep within every department of the bureaucracy. They are political flamers too. Wonder what the 2016 vote breakdown was among Washington DC bureaucrats? Guessing about 80% to 20% for the bitch.

If the Mueller investigation is based on the disgraceful and politically motivated actions of a cabal at upper echelon of FBI and mainstream media...then it is discredited. If the people involved in being a catalyst for FISA warrants and far reaching fantasies that they are acting like heroes are fired...then Trump investigation should be ended.
IG report criticizes Comey's handling of Clinton probe, includes anti-Trump exchanges among FBI personnel
:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

But this doesn't have anything to do with race. And you're talking about not giving free passes because of race. Totally off topic. Therefore you are obsessed with race.

No it doesn't.
You can’t read?

Liberals are deep within every department of the bureaucracy. They are political flamers too. Wonder what the 2016 vote breakdown was among Washington DC bureaucrats? Guessing about 80% to 20% for the bitch.

But this doesn't have anything to do with race. And you're talking about not giving free passes because of race. Totally off topic. Therefore you are obsessed with race.
What the fuck is your black power symbol all about? Don’t be a dummy.

Trump could shoot Comey on the street in full view of thousands and you would still blame Clinton and Comey.

Which is who is at fault. Had the Clinton's refused the temptation to conceal all their government and personal communications from the very government who owned those communications with a concealed, illegal server, none of this would have happened.

Of course, the Clinton's would not have their own personal slush fund with hundreds of millions of dollars pouring into it from foreign accounts on nearly a daily basis. What is that fund doing today?

You should have an investigation to prove that---------oh wait.

No it doesn't.
You can’t read?

Bottom line...origins of Mueller investigation tainted.

No it doesn't.
You can’t read?

Sounds about right. Sane people went for Clinton big time. The crazy deplorables, not so much.

• Thanks

What the fuck is your black power symbol all about? Don’t be a dummy.

It's an avatar. I don't see anyone else talking about it. Therefore you are obsessed with race.

You can’t read?

If Trump wasn't such a whiny bitch, there might be something good said about him some day.
You people just can’t accept defeat.

The way you're whining it looks like you people just can't accept disapointment.

• Thanks
You can’t read?

Not what the IG report said.

Forum List

Back