CDZ Mueller investigation. How will it pan out ?

I have to say it is hugely entertaining and a credit to the US that it is taking place. Not many countries would allow this and if you are looking for an example of greatness in a nation then look no further.

Obviously we dont know what Mueller knows and so we dont know what the end results would be. But lets get ur pipes out and sketch in what migh thappen.

Scenario 1.
Democrats dream. Trump found to have colluded with Russia. Cash trail from Moscow to Mar e Lago, money owed to zillionaires linked to Putin and many,many tapes that Donny would prefer Melania not to see.

What would happen here ?

Scenario 2
Republicans dream. Trump completely vindicated. There is nothing to see here.

What would happen here ?

Scenario 3
Bit of a mixed bag. Trump shown as naive and some associates as dishonest. Doesnt look good but not enough to convict.

What would happen here ?

Is it possible to charge and convict a President ?
If 1 or 3 was the outcome could Trump continue as President ?

What is going to happen ?

Given that we don't have access to what Mueller has, its all largely speculative.

I suspect that Mueller will prepare a report outlining extensive collusion between the Russian government and Trump. Much of it at Trump's direction or with his full knowledge and approval. I don't think there will be any evidence of foreknowledge of the DNC server hack, xtensive however.

I suspect that the Mueller investigation will also include extensive evidence of campaign finance violations and fraud. The flipping of Trump's CFO will open up all sorts of possibilities of other acts of fraud, for example, in the Trump Foundation....which is also being investigated.

Finally, I suspect that the Mueller investigation will include evidence ofextensive and systematic Obstruction of Justice by the President. We will get to see the statements of Comey, Gates, Cohen, Weissenberg, Pecker, Papodopolous, Flynn, and possibly even Manafort.

The results.....will be little directly. But this is all speculative.

Just taking another angle here.

Is it worth Mueller having Manafort charged on the outstanding 10 counts ?

What extra could he get out of it ? Would it cause manafort to "flip" ? Does Mueller need that to happen ?

I have to say it is hugely entertaining and a credit to the US that it is taking place. Not many countries would allow this and if you are looking for an example of greatness in a nation then look no further.

Obviously we dont know what Mueller knows and so we dont know what the end results would be. But lets get ur pipes out and sketch in what migh thappen.

Scenario 1.
Democrats dream. Trump found to have colluded with Russia. Cash trail from Moscow to Mar e Lago, money owed to zillionaires linked to Putin and many,many tapes that Donny would prefer Melania not to see.

What would happen here ?

Scenario 2

What would happen here ?

Scenario 3
Bit of a mixed bag. Trump shown as naive and some associates as dishonest. Doesnt look good but not enough to convict.

What would happen here ?

Trump will be accused of several things by the Mueller investigation.
Nothing will happen after that.
Politics will set in and nobody from his own party will say a word.
Not a chance. Zero.

Should the investigation conclude that Trump should be prosecuted the republicans will turn.

Scenario 1.

What would happen here ?

Scenario 2

What would happen here ?

Scenario 3

What would happen here ?

Trump will be accused of several things by the Mueller investigation.
Nothing will happen after that.
Politics will set in and nobody from his own party will say a word.
Not a chance. Zero.

Should the investigation conclude that Trump should be prosecuted the republicans will turn.

I used to think so.

Forum List

Back