Mueller investigating General Flynn’s plot to kidnap Muslim cleric Gulen & give him to Turkey for $

Trump hires the best kidnappers. I meant the best money launderers. I meant the best people

Wow - 15 million in blood money to illegally kidnap a guy and turn him over to Erdogan to be tortured and killed.

Those Flynn boys are ever so righteous o_O

• Banned
It’s not IF Mike Flynn gets indicted—just a matter of WHEN. If he faces these charges he may spend the rest of his life in prison:

-Conspiracy against US w/Russia
-Being an unregistered Russian & Turkish agent
-False/misleading statements
-Money laundering
-Attempted kidnapping

• Banned
DOTlXKTWkAAcGj6.jpg

General Michael Flynn, Former National Security Advisor to President Trump, is being investigated by Special Counsel for accepting legitimate payments from Turkish companies for researching and exposing Wanted Terrorist and Radical Islamist Fethullah Gulen and his $25+ Billion criminal network in the United States.

Targeting Michael Flynn & Shielding the Radical Cleric Gulen: Special Counsel Robert Mueller MUST Step Down

:lol:

Now Infowars is shilling for Islamist despots.

Fascinating.

A ...cant read your document...its too light.......B had to sign out...computer seemed to be under attack from this site.....font went ultra small and keynoard was disabled.....other sites font was same.......

A ...cant read your document...its too light.......B had to sign out...computer seemed to be under attack from this site.....font went ultra small and keynoard was disabled.....other sites font was same.......

Here's the relevant part:

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
  • (i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
  • (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
  • (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

Forum List

Back