Mueller improperly obtained tens of thousands of Trump transition emails

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mueller “Improperly” Obtained “Tens of Thousands” Of Trump Transition Emails
Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team has taken possession of “many tens of thousands” of emails from the Trump transition team, obtained through the General Services Administration – the government agency responsible for hosting the transition email system which used a “ptt.gov” address, and which according to a Trump lawyer were improperly obtained through “unlawful conduct.”...................
------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and lets guess he didn't know. The lies of the year. Oh no wait that's just millionth lie of the year.

I doubt the validity of this story. Mueller is an incredibly thorough investigator. One of the best.

This is Trump's team trying to smear him.

I've never seen such an innocent man (Trump) act so nervous and suspiciously.

I doubt the validity of this story. Mueller is an incredibly thorough investigator. One of the best.

Mueller is a partisan hack... dip shit

Mueller asked for permission from the email account holders or used the appropriate process in a Criminal Investigation to obtain them....

THAT, straight from the investigation team.

So, you got yourself some FAKE NEWS AGAIN, mindwars...

The president and the president's team are under CRIMINAL investigation.

He wasn't a partisan hack when the Republicans were praising him when he was first appointed. Now that Mueller is actually investigating the facts, republicans are getting nervous because they even know Donny boy and his posse are criminals.

He wasn't a partisan hack when the Republicans were praising him when he was first appointed. Now that Mueller is actually investigating the facts, republicans are getting nervous because they even know Donny boy and his posse are criminals.
He’s part of the deep state, the deep state is threatened by trump

Isn't it wonderful? Another made up distraction from the pending Trumptsunami -
Infowars no less?

:lame2:

The playbook is familiar. First, muddy the water by vigorously deploying “whataboutism” at high volume on everyone from Barack Obama to Mueller to (especially) Hillary Clinton. Drag up discredited allegations like the Russian uranium deal, Clinton e-mails, or – God help us – Benghazi.

Second, create-your-own conspiracy by finding someone in the FBI or justice department who either contributed to Democrats or said bad things about Donald Trump. There are surely lots of them, and Trump backers have already dug up a couple of juicy examples.

Third, demand another special counsel to investigate the investigators, tarring Mueller and the FBI, and thereby dragging out the denouement. So far, so good. But then what?​

And now, tainting the jury pool with yet another nothing-burger? You clowns have ZERO shame - NADA

What is the Republican playbook for the Mueller investigation? | Joe McLean
Key Officials Push Back Against Trump Campaign’s Claim A Federal Office Illegally Turned Over Emails To Special Counsel

Deep state? Who told you that? Alex Jones?

Yeps ^ ^ ^ :eusa_clap:

Deep State? :eusa_hand:

1kt5g4.jpg

Deep State? :eusa_hand:

1kt5g4.jpg

These folks and their deep state nonsense is hilarious. There was no mention of deep state until their Lord and savior Trump started getting exposed for his lies and deception.

These folks and their deep state nonsense is hilarious. There was no mention of deep state until their Lord and savior Trump started getting exposed for his lies and deception.

It's a Bannon thing. You know, the guy who rails against Hollywood and Wall Street and is a child of both?

He's a fraud and a phony - They lap it up.

High level Federal civilian employees are the deep state, they are accountable to no one and are in league with progressive career politicians

Forum List

Back