Mueller Gets CAUGHT !!!

We now apply a non-machine translation of the two sentences in post #254:

Berezovsky felt sufficiently at ease under the new administration to embark on one of the biggest business takeovers of his career.
Pri novoi administratsii Berezovskii pochuvstvoval sebia dostatochno uverenno i vzialsia za odnu iz kruppneishikh v svoei kar'ere delovykh operatsii.

In the autumn of 1999 he began preparations for assuming control of some of Russia's largest aluminum companies.
Osen'iu 1999 goda on nachal gotovit'sia k priobreteniiu krupneishikh rossiiskikh kompanii po proizvodstvu aliuminiia.'
(Klebnikov, p. 307)

Making another Soros link to Russia for telecommunications giant, Svyazinvest (post # 255), note the chron in comparison to the founding of the Clinton Foundation in 1997:

'On July 25 the Svyazinvest auction took place. The starting price was $1.2 billion....The day after the auction, the press war began. Sergei Dorenko, Berezovsky's star news anchor on ORT, broadcast two scathing reports on the corrupt nature of the Onexim Bank alliance. Initially, the Berezovsky-Guzinsky camp focused on the "discovery" that Potanin's bid was largely underwritten by the "speculator" George Soros. "Some people think money doesn't smell," Guzinsky declared. "For me, personally, money stinks." This line of attack failed. So Guzinsky made a public threat. "I think in the near future there will be new information, which will become public and will answer your question about whether there was an inside deal [on Svyazinvest] or not," he told the press.

Within two weeks, Russian newspapers broke the story that the man in charge of the Svyazinvest auction, Chubais's friend Alfred Kokh, had taken $100,000 "bribe" from Onexim Bank in January 1997. It was actually a book advance paid by a Swiss trading company linked to Onexim Bank.
In the aftermath of the crash, stock markets around the world plunged 5 percent or 10 percent or more; such institutions as Citibank, Chase, Bank America, and Credit Suisse declared that most of their profits that year had been wiped out by the collapse. Russian losses caused a major hedge fund, Long-Term Capital Management, to collapse spectacularly -- so big was the threat to the world monetary system from this collapse and other aftershocks of the Russian crisis that the U.S. Federal Reserve felt obliged to organize a bailout of the hedge fund. The world's most famous hedge fund operator, George Soros, saw his investments in Russia, including $1 billion invested in the telecoms holding Svyazinvest, almost completely destroyed by the financial collapse. "I was fully aware that the robber-capitalist system was unsound and unsustainable and I was quite vocal about it; nevertheless I allowed myself to be sucked into the Svyazinvest deal," Soros would later write. "It was the worst investment of my professional career." '
(Klebnikov, op cit)

Yes Muellers report gets mueller Caught proven as high treason to try to stop ..
There is no "High Treason" in US Law. Treason is tightly defined in the US Constitution, in fact, the only crime defined in the US Constitution and I don't think Comey qualfies for it, but, he may have committed a BUNCH of other felonies, the question will be, how well and how consistently did he cover his tracks. For the most part I think we will find that he did so very well. But with his smug self-righteousness, I have my fingers crossed that he also had some lapses in his ongoing cover up of his criminal activities.

We will see what the Prosecutors find.

Weakening the nation to make the enemies strong

Is indeed treason

And when it's deep and strong it is

High Treason

The whole deep state is guilty of High Treason !!
Trump loves pinheads like you.

G&B knows that weakening the nation is an enterprise of the Deep State. Hillary Clinton (The Chappaqua Blue Racer) is Deep State with HAM radio.

Clinton led the dems at Wellesley in her attempt to stigmatize Trump as fascist. Today, Biden let's us all know where both of them got their propaganda material.

16 Jun 2019 Trump, Biden Exchange Insults Ahead of Dem Debates
'Biden...."Trump is an existential threat" '

'Fascism Within the Self. Fascism has been and continues to be one of our most pressing issues. As an ideology that espouses ultranationalist ideals of superiority to justify authoritarian enforcements of exclusion and conformity, it is a direct existential threat to freedom....Though U.S. President Donald Trump arguably does not fall under Roger Griffin's widely accepted definition of fascism as 'a palingenetic form of populist ultra-nationalism, his campaign slogan, 'Make America Great Again' evokes the rhetoric of rebirth and nationalism central to Mussolini's appeal, and his policies are explicitly exclusionary and increasingly corporatist.'
(Carr, Cheri Lynne, Deleuze's Kantian Ethos: Critique as a Way of Life)

Carr's text is misleading, and ironically, Carr dedicates the book to her father. Trump's wall keeps any Clinton-associated cocaine out, which is another exclusionary gesture (see Clinton cocaine video at youtube). Golunov was (apparently) busted for cocaine possession. The mention of Sechin links to the Steele dossier:

13 Jun 2019 Moscow Times Jailed U.S. Investor Calvey is the Least of Putin's Concerns
Why Jailed U.S. Investor Calvey Is the Least of Putin’s Concerns - The Moscow Times
'....It seem what is happening is the corporatization of the geopolitical front....While Rosneft CEO Igor Sechin, to all intents and purposes, embodying the authorities, used the forum to blame the United States for Russia's problems -- essentially accusing the U.S. of gaining control over the Russian aluminum industry -- the main unofficial topic of the forum was lawlessness and impunity of the sloviki....And during the forum Calvey was joined as a cause celebre by the journalist Golunov.'

Forum List

Back