Mueller asks court for 100 more blank subpoenas ahead of Manafort trial

If you have ever followed Trump through the years, he compliments everyone, calls them friend, etc. even if he has only met them once or twice. Why do you think the licensing of his name was so big?
As Paul Manafort, the former campaign chairman for the Trump presidential bid, is expected to surrender to federal authorities today, the exact nature of his role in the campaign will come into question.

Manafort had been a figure in Republican politics for many years before becoming a part of the Trump campaign. At his peak in the 2016 race, he had been promoted to campaign chairman.

Meet the Man Tasked With Getting Trump the Republican Nomination

"Paul is a great asset and an important addition as we consolidate the tremendous support we have received in the primaries and caucuses, garnering millions more votes than any other candidate," then-candidate Donald Trump said, as quoted in the statement.

"Paul Manafort, and the team I am building, bring the needed skill sets to ensure that the will of the Republican voters, not the Washington political establishment, determines who will be the nominee for the Republican Party," Trump said in the statement.

he's a master manipulator... notice how he doesn't mind tarnishing the USA brand, he only cares about the Trump image. every expert who's given a lifetime of earnest study and certified expertise in international diplomacy knows nothing!

GTFO Trump has been preparing for this moment his whole life! :cuckoo:

“Do you know what? Putin’s fine, he’s fine, we’re all fine, we’re people. Will I be prepared? Totally prepared – I have been preparing for this stuff my whole life, they don’t say that.”

Trump says Putin is 'fine' ahead of one-on-one meeting

Boris Nemstov Plaza

Secretary of State Colin Powell told W, “but I still look in his eyes and I see K-G-B. Remember,” he added ominously, “there’s a reason he’s fluent in German.”

Vice President Dick Cheney felt the same way: Every time he saw Putin, he told people, “I think KGB, KGB, KGB.”

"we’re all fine, we’re people."

except for the enemy Democrats, the evil media, and the corrupt "deep state"

we’re all fine, we’re people.

If you have ever followed Trump through the years, he compliments everyone, calls them friend, etc. even if he has only met them once or twice. Why do you think the licensing of his name was so big?
As Paul Manafort, the former campaign chairman for the Trump presidential bid, is expected to surrender to federal authorities today, the exact nature of his role in the campaign will come into question.

Manafort had been a figure in Republican politics for many years before becoming a part of the Trump campaign. At his peak in the 2016 race, he had been promoted to campaign chairman.

Meet the Man Tasked With Getting Trump the Republican Nomination

"Paul is a great asset and an important addition as we consolidate the tremendous support we have received in the primaries and caucuses, garnering millions more votes than any other candidate," then-candidate Donald Trump said, as quoted in the statement.

"Paul Manafort, and the team I am building, bring the needed skill sets to ensure that the will of the Republican voters, not the Washington political establishment, determines who will be the nominee for the Republican Party," Trump said in the statement.

he's a master manipulator... notice how he doesn't mind tarnishing the USA brand, he only cares about the Trump image. every expert who's given a lifetime of earnest study and certified expertise in international diplomacy knows nothing!

GTFO Trump has been preparing for this moment his whole life! :cuckoo:

“Do you know what? Putin’s fine, he’s fine, we’re all fine, we’re people. Will I be prepared? Totally prepared – I have been preparing for this stuff my whole life, they don’t say that.”

Trump says Putin is 'fine' ahead of one-on-one meeting

Boris Nemstov Plaza

Secretary of State Colin Powell told W, “but I still look in his eyes and I see K-G-B. Remember,” he added ominously, “there’s a reason he’s fluent in German.”

Vice President Dick Cheney felt the same way: Every time he saw Putin, he told people, “I think KGB, KGB, KGB.”
The 80s called

The 80s called

WW2 veterans are calling :uhoh3:

82nd Airborne calls out white supremacist

Welcome to 2017, where white supremacists are being called out on Twitter by veterans

Members of the 82nd Airborne Division discovered that one of the white supremacists at the rally was wearing their division's hat. The veterans rightly pointed out that supremacists probably shouldn't wear their hats, since, you know, the entire point of their division was to destroy Nazis like him.

Forum List

Back