Mueller Admits: Donald Trump NOT a Criminal Target of his Investigation!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
It is official now: the Left's hopes of impeaching President Trump have evaporated now that even Robert Mueller cannot find a single thing Trump did to pin a crime to! You will remember that the Russia investigation began about a year ago with concerns that Russia had been meddling in the election where Hillary lost and Trump won, so while the focus of the investigation remains whether anyone connected with the Trump Campaign worked with Russia (but oddly, not whether anyone in Hillary's Campaign worked with them---- she was, after all the person expected and slated to win), while this leaves Trump's Campaign and him still the subject / focus / topic of the investigation, Mueller has conceded to Trump's lawyers that Trump himself personally is not a target of the investigation.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III informed President Trump's attorneys last month that he is continuing to investigate the president but does not consider him a criminal target

Mueller says Trump remains under investigation but is not a criminal target

Mueller claims Trump is not criminal target in his investigation, report says

Another kick in the face to the Left who have been flapping their arms crowing that Trump is due to be charged, much less impeached. Sorry boyz, you lose again.

Do not trust the deep state piece of shits like Mueller and his Obama appointed judges.

Do not trust the deep state piece of shits like Mueller and his Obama appointed judges.

Like the article says, Mueller has said Trump is not a criminal target, now come interview with me and answer a few simple questions so I can write my report! But his advisors are telling him not to do it while Trump would like to because he feels he is free of guilt and just wants to get this behind him. But should he?

toobfreak, my guess is there is no way in hell The Donald will interview with Swamp Rat Mueller. There are too many attorneys, even "liberal" Dershowitz, who say that would be insane.

MaryAnne, please resume eating bonbons. :p

Like the article says, Mueller has said Trump is not a criminal target, now come interview with me and answer a few simple questions so I can write my report! But his advisors are telling him not to do it while Trump would like to because he feels he is free of guilt and just wants to get this behind him. But should he?
Cops get to lie, but lying to the cops is illegal. I expect the same standard applies to Mueller and Trump.

Didn't copy it but read several reports that Rosenstein sent a memo to Mueller authorizing him to go outside the original letter of intent to seek out criminal charges beyond the so-called Russian affair.

He’s a suspect in a criminal conspiracy. That doesn’t mean he can’t be charged

It is official now: the Left's hopes of impeaching President Trump have evaporated now that even Robert Mueller cannot find a single thing Trump did to pin a crime to! You will remember that the Russia investigation began about a year ago with concerns that Russia had been meddling in the election where Hillary lost and Trump won, so while the focus of the investigation remains whether anyone connected with the Trump Campaign worked with Russia (but oddly, not whether anyone in Hillary's Campaign worked with them---- she was, after all the person expected and slated to win), while this leaves Trump's Campaign and him still the subject / focus / topic of the investigation, Mueller has conceded to Trump's lawyers that Trump himself personally is not a target of the investigation.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III informed President Trump's attorneys last month that he is continuing to investigate the president but does not consider him a criminal target

Another kick in the face to the Left who have been flapping their arms crowing that Trump is due to be charged, much less impeached. Sorry boyz, you lose again.

Don't be a dunce. Mueller wants to interview trump. Justice Dept policy says a Target is not interviewed. So he needs to be kept a Subject until after the interview.

Since trump may never be charged or indicted...he may never be a Target. Mueller will write a scathing report to Congress. The Dem Congress in 2019 will Impeach trump...but he won't be removed. He will be censored.

The GOP will need to decide if they want to continue to bow to an Impeached and Censored president.

The man will never be a legitimate president to many....even a majority in this country. Putin chose him.

Just as with Clinton. Either he will interview volunteerly or he will be subpoenaed. Eventually he will need to talk to Miller's

We all need to understand. Politics do not matter in Mueller's team. They are only looking for the facts. Of trump slips up and answers wrong in the interview...he lies...he will be guilty of perjury.

Does anybody think he can make it through a couple hours if interviews without lying? Not even Dowd his lawyer thinks he can...

Politics don’t matter to Mueller?

Show me Republicans on his team.

He has had to fire 5 people because they let their bias be exposed and the entire team is made up of Clinton donors.

Mueller refuses to look at The Dossier which was Russian Propaganda designed to disrupt our elections and Democracy.

That’s how you know his so called Investigation is a Sham and a Witch Hunt!

Trump is a subject of the investigation. That means our President is under investigation.

You become a "target" when an indictment is imminent.

Trump is a subject of the investigation. That means our President is under investigation.

You become a "target" when an indictment is imminent.

Subjects can become targets in the blink of an eye...or in the middle of an interview.

Attachments

• order_3915-2017_special_counsel_0.pdf
    243.1 KB · Views: 51

Forum List

Back