Much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I'm thankful that Uncle Putin screwed Hillary out of the Presidency and installed Donald Trump in the White House instead. Thank you Uncle Putin. You've protected my right to own a firearm, my right to worship as I choose, my right to not be harassed by the government, my right to be safe from terrorist attacks, and the privilege of not having to listen to that raspy cackling demented post-menopausal ratbag for the next three years.

:biggrin:

I'm thankful that Uncle Putin screwed Hillary out of the Presidency and installed Donald Trump in the White House instead. Thank you Uncle Putin. You've protected my right to own a firearm, my right to worship as I choose, my right to not be harassed by the government, my right to be safe from terrorist attacks, and the privilege of not having to listen to that raspy cackling demented post-menopausal ratbag for the next three years.

I do not know exactly what your Thanksgiving is, I do know that you eat turkey though, so:

drunk-turkey.jpg

th

I do not know exactly what your Thanksgiving is, I do know that you eat turkey though, so:

drunk-turkey.jpg

Lasanga is much better

drunk-turkey.jpg

Lasanga is much better

Much better than crow. There will be lots of it served this Thanksgiving. And humble pie. :lmao:

drunk-turkey.jpg

Lasanga is much better

Yes it is, but you cannot have fun physically abusing it like you can turkey, you cannot get Lasagne drunk and cram stuff up its ass :smoke:

drunk-turkey.jpg

Lasanga is much better

The Revenge of The Turkey:

ComicThanksgiving06.jpg

bxEcZFmZbf-8.png

Forum List

Back